Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toodledoo

Selling on GIFTED shit is really just the lowest of the low to me.
Instead of trying to scrape £3 quid from ‘gifted’ pjs and her other shit,how about having a bit of a heart/common sense for a change & gift onto a nearby charity like Aberneccessities in Aberdeen. Fucking shake my head at these idiots. 3k on a kitchen, but begging for £3 for pjs. Shame on you, ya knob.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Starshining

VIP Member
I was invited by “a friend” to go to a hotel one evening. She does a lot of charity work and I thought it was something involving a charity. When I arrived there were 10 white merc’s leading up to the entrance. When I went into the ballroom there were over a 1,000 people there, mainly women. They all had the same look about them and it felt a bit Stepford Wives. They had a speaker who was woop-ing up the audience then the star turn was announced. Ex wife of the American singer David Cassidy. It was like nothing I’d ever seen before. They were hanging on her every word and punching the air when she said certain target words. After the presentation all the invited guests (or new blood for Arbonne) where preyed on and HUGE pressure to sign up. Anyone hesitant, there is a tactic to take people out for coffee to talk about it and give you this gold mesh cosmetic bag containing full size products to borrow and use. I made my excuses and left.

For weeks “this friend” would contact me that it got to the stage of hounding.

Relentless, relentless Cult.

Rebecca is going to be under HUGE pressure to deliver orders to the stage that she will seriously piss off the actual followers that like her and any friends and family.

The ones that are above her on the pyramid will not give her a minute. No more pottery days. If this is her part time job then it will be interesting to view the next couple of weeks.

She will not give a damn how much debt these women will get into.

She will also have been preyed upon because of the volume of followers she has and she will have fell for the flattery too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

avabella

VIP Member
Why is she going shopping on a SATURDAY when the kids are in school/nursery all week and she could go then??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Does anyone else see a face in the egg on the right hand side? I see it every time? They are like haunted eggs

1392B770-57C1-4721-ABAC-796571173F9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I’m triggered by a lot of ‘influencers’ every year on this day- yes your baby being in nicu for however long is awful but your baby is ok now, my daughter was in hospital for 7 months and Is disabled, I know I shouldn’t play medical top trumps but I get really triggered today! I think I’m just being selfish 😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Popper

VIP Member
“Lee Lee.... quick take my phone and Insta story me carrying my horse in by the arse while his Willy hangs out, and I am pretending I’m laughing hysterically at it’s antlers.” What an absolute loser she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I can’t help but have a little giggle. They’ve only knocked a bloody wall down. The way she’s bigging it up makes it sounds like she’s going to be on an episode of grand designs

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
No social distancing on mind body arsehole 🤬
Yet she’ll be the first to moan if the gyms and schools close...

It’s hard seeing her moan about Poppy. I have a 4-year-old and he’s autistic with developmental delay. The Christmas dread has set in because he has no concept of it or what it’s about and I’d love to see him decorating the trees, putting out milk and cookies on Christmas Eve etc. If she wants to improve her “mind body soul” or whatever, she should start with a bit of gratitude

• Heart

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Well well the kitchen of dreams is anything but. So many cut corners and awful choices. I look forward to seeing how filthy those lights get. As for the unchanged cupboard ..

Im going to be honest here. How can someone who sits on their arse and is proud of it actually have the neck to count days until her skivvy of a husband is back 🤦‍♀️
What an afront. Sad thing is if this is learned behaviour from her childhood then she is ridiculously stupid. Even with reading on here she continues to do the same. Those poor kids will grown up with no idea of ambition and drive and no I don’t mean pushy parents style just normal daily life.

This is a message to you Rebecca. I know you spend your days on here. Look at your life. Does it make you happy? Did the dog make you happy? The kitchen? (I’m leaving poppy out as it’s clear your feelings on that poor kid) Happiness isn’t materialistic crap. Happiness isn’t sitting stroking a dog all day whilst you boast of the kids having quiet time. It’s not enough to have kids, you have to be part of their learning. And no I don’t mean academically. I mean emotionally. You are their rock. Their everything. Do you every wonder what kind of example you set?

No job? Fine that’s a lifestyle choice.
No job nor drive to do anything with your kids nor clean your house. Walk over your husband who comes home from working 2-3 weeks straight to all the household chores whilst you continue to sit on your arse. Plenty time for self care. It’s not a life. It’s wasting a life and fucking up the lives of your kids too.

You are not an influencer as no one can relate to nor wants to aspire to having your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Whatevernext

Pretty sure Rebs is one of those people who read self help books so they can find reasons to justify their own poor behaviour rather than seek to improve themselves in any way. Isn’t surrounding yourself with ‘gentle people’ just another way of saying people who agree with everything I say?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Booklover

VIP Member
She never treasures those moments does she? Poppy labelled the nuisance again. Her last child. Poor wee thing. 😢
I'd love to go back to when mine were three. She doesn't know how lucky she is with her three healthy daughters.
Christmas is all about and for your children. Shes a spiteful, resentful, horrible, ungrateful cow.

• Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member

Ooooooh so so excited for more crystal chat. I manifested this shit. The universe is listening. 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

Oldlegend

An Inchmarlo cluster sounds like something you’d find in Rebs seamfree ebay leggings of dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
How about we talk about the fact that you’ve completely checked out of reality!
oh god. What is she all about?!!!!!

Oh yes Rebecca, do tell us about your wonderful (so so kindly gifted) “crystals” abs your frigging menstrual cup.....AYE I CANNAE FUCKIN WAIT TAE HEAR ABOOT YIR SWILLIN THAT WEE MENSTRUAL CUP AROOND IN THE NEW BELFAST SINK! GET IT RICHT CLEAN, USE THAT NEW TAP OF DREAMS AND GET THAT BAD BOY BELTER CUP ABSOLUUUUTELY GLEAMING, THATS THE BOY!! YOU BEAUTYYYYYYY!!!!!! YA KEN AM ACTUALLY JEALOUS HERE, THAT WEE MENSTRUAL CUP HAS SEEN MIR ACTION THAT I HAVE IN YUUUUUUUURS!!!!!!! WHAT A LIBERTY!!!!!! MENSTRUAL CUP PEAAAAACHHHHHH!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31