Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2FB77093-9314-4EF5-B6CE-1253CDED5259.jpeg

I know you’ve all been missing the gym footage you cheeky wee tattlers 🤪 so here you go!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure Rebs is one of those people who read self help books so they can find reasons to justify their own poor behaviour rather than seek to improve themselves in any way. Isn’t surrounding yourself with ‘gentle people’ just another way of saying people who agree with everything I say?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Has she said WHY she’s back in mind.body.hole? As opposed to putting her crappy content on her normal page / the dogs? She really is trying to make a ‘comeback’ isn’t she???

Reactions: 11
Has she said WHY she’s back in mind.body.hole? As opposed to putting her crappy content on her normal page / the dogs? She really is trying to make a ‘comeback’ isn’t she???
How by sharing crap from others thats not relevant to her.

Reactions: 4
came on to the say the same. She’s no idea what overworking is.
she has no comprehension of what it means to work at all, in any capacity. She’s just a pig ignorant, dense, bone idle waste of space. She’s an absolute moron in every sense of the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s basically posting the same content on both accounts. Earlier she posted a pic of a full bottle of the Naked drink on one account, and a pic of an empty bottle on the other one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some jaw dropping home cooked creations coming of of that new kitchen yesterday Begsy. 👍
didn’t I literally just say yesterday she shows these uninspiring dishes and claims to chat “healthy meals”?
what a bleeping joke.
This isn’t a balanced diet beggy and you shouldn’t promote it as one. Idiot

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.