Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s still tit all over.... if your going to upload pics for the gram, you would at least do a quick tidy 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
It just looks so so tit.
Getting all her style inspo from her world leading kitchen designer cath. I mean check out the state of that telly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 spot on Cathleen 👍 someone gift the woman a duster ffs
39AC05FD-1708-4565-B81F-4BDC03DB2153.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s seriously underwhelming! Nothing matches or coordinates, layout wrong, random crap left out. It looks what it is, a half arsed job done on the cheap (but sooooo expensive) because she couldn’t wait until she could afford what she really wanted. She won’t be happy with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t help but have a little giggle. They’ve only knocked a bloody wall down. The way she’s bigging it up makes it sounds like she’s going to be on an episode of grand designs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Haha😂😂😂 what an absolute mess!!
Here’s an idea Reb.. get the duck rid of those sofas and the telly.
you have TWO other living room areas TWO!!
make the play room a nice room for the kids and sort the bleeping blue room out so you like spending time in there.
then move the dining table over and actually style and decorate the room to your taste (what ever the hell that is)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The finished result looks an untidy ramble. The larger space seems to have lost its identity completely. Someone mentioned it before but the beam area is really imposing and looks deeper than surely it needed to be? I'm really failing to see what's been gained other than enough seating for the Waltons all squashed up and a view to the driveway from the island, not even a great one due to the corner with windows two sides in the family room. Well worth the money and effort, I don't think so. Its taking forever to get finished too.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear not really the open plan living with kitchen of dreams!!
The kitchen units arent bad but that huge beam really sticks out abd the dining table look utterly ridiculous where it is! It looks really daft with no doors to the outside. Cluttered, poorly finished with zero sense of style!
As usual Beggys fucked it all up!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Why oh why is that table right beside the island 😯

Surely you would divide the space in the living area into a dining/seating area

Not just plonk the table which doesn’t match in the middle of the floor

Reactions: 22
They desperately need to move the table over, need to paint the orange woodwork and get a new dining table. It’s a hotch potch of styles 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Why oh why is that table right beside the island 😯

Surely you would divide the space in the living area into a dining/seating area

Not just plonk the table which doesn’t match in the middle of the floor
I was gojng to say the exact same! Why have an island with seating and a dining table a foot away from it! And the table doesn’t match the rest of the kitchen.
I actually like the kitchen. It’s a nice colour and it’s new after all it’s going to look nice but it’s a bit underwhelming. For the space I think she could’ve gone with more colour maybe navy cabinets with lighter ones at the top or a nice emerald green. More of a statement.

Reactions: 12
I was gojng to say the exact same! Why have an island with seating and a dining table a foot away from it! And the table doesn’t match the rest of the kitchen.
I actually like the kitchen. It’s a nice colour and it’s new after all it’s going to look nice but it’s a bit underwhelming. For the space I think she could’ve gone with more colour maybe navy cabinets with lighter ones at the top or a nice emerald green. More of a statement.
Wondering if the table is there temporarily as she said she was having woodwork painted?

Hopefully it’s going to look much better than this at some point or otherwise why bother ? It’s not great is it ? Not keen on the flooring it doesn’t go with anything might look better when the orange wood has gone ? If this was very expensive then I would say it’s money wasted whoever designed this is seriously in the wrong job this could have been done so much better ,I still think the money would have been better spent on the exterior as it’s such an ugly house as it stands like decorating a cardboard box on the inside !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wondering if the table is there temporarily as she said she was having woodwork painted?
Yeah looks like under the windows is unfinished think they’ll move it. It still doesn’t go with the kitchen. It’s all a bit too much like everyone else has. I know 3 people who’ve had same kitchen fitted. I’d have gone with something different. Not much colour in there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.