Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley Rae used to live or went to school in Banchory too.
Iโ€™ve just remembered I have her blocked on insta, Iโ€™m very local to these plebs and a few years ago she kept requesting to follow my (private) account and I had no idea who she was so I eventually just blocked her ๐Ÿฅด

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I've never heard of her but checked out her IG. ๐Ÿคฃ Jeez, if Begsy is going to attempt even half the shite Ashley spews, all I will say is buckle up tattlers we're in for a great ride and this thread is going to gallop with the laughs. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ashley Rae ๐Ÿ˜‚ I bet they are besties and wouldnโ€™t be surprised if thatโ€™s how beggars got into arbonne, plus with going back to the gym as well. She just doesnโ€™t have her own identity she copies anyone she can to get a bit of self worth

Reactions: 5
Excuse my ignorance, who is Ashley rae?
Another boss babe, side hustle, mlm enthusiast?

Reactions: 4
Excuse my ignorance, who is Ashley rae?
Another boss babe, side hustle, mlm enthusiast?
sheโ€™s an absolute arsewipe. Take a look at her Instagram if you want a laugh.

OHHH HELLLOOOOO ITS ASHLEY RAE HEREEEEE,YOUVE CAUGHT ME DOING MY LIPSTICKKKKKKK, WHERE ARE WE ALL COMING IN FROMMMMM

In this annoying fake Americanised Aberdeenshire accent.

sheโ€™s an absolute cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow what a marriage and a life eh.

Disagree over buying murder mansion yet reb gets own way they move and and are mortgaged up to their eyeballs rebs words not mine.

Poor Lee can no longer afford BMW as a result.
Wife spectacular fucks up social media career and massive drop in social media income and her whining about pressure if being the sole earner.
Poor Lee has go back work on the rugs with red whining/ crying down phone and even fake collapse get him back.
Comes home constantly messy and dirty house as soon as hes home no rest hes all 100% childcare whilst reb buggers off shopping, with chums or flirting with rami at the gym.

Lee wanted wait on dog she surprised him so funny hes so not a dog person and she loves the dog and gives him more love attention than kids or her husband.

Reb stamps feet on new kitchen trys lay the law no tv makes all the design decisions.
Lees away at rig and possibly comes back underwhelmed and the more they use the space they will realise they made a mistake with design they gained nothing by knocking down the wall and the cutbacks and work not done really spoils the room.
In a few weeks she be miserable again and demanding new bathrooms shes never happy.

So Lee decides buy new big expensive TV without discussion.
And now its in the snug I expect they had a big row since he returned.
He may not even be home for xmas and unlike reb he doesn't hate his kids
Shes really created distance with his family and all he does is get to hang around with the miserable snobby cannon's who probably treat him like Poor commoner soon.
I expect the rug workers and even his mates constantly take the piss out of him.

So now hes back and she insists on tit tv programmes sprouting mlm crap and crystals.

I'm sorry I don't think they happy at all
I think their marriage is probably on shame foundations.
Will arbonne be final nail in the coffin.
I don't see any love respect or affection towards Lee.
Shes only happy if shes on holiday, date nights,out with chums or shopping minus kids .
Shes not into fitness or sport despite the gym side show .
Shes just so boring, vacuous and materialistic.

She may been teen when they got together.
Shes not aged well.
She has ok figure. But awful fashion/ beauty and interiors taste.
Shes not energy or motivation to do anything nice with kids or basic housework.
Even basic hygiene seems be struggle for her.

Shes such a depressing Debbie downer glass half empty kind person.
Her tempers awful the whole family must be treading on egg shells.
Shes so sulky and moody.
Always something main and complain about.

Always has be centre if attention. Always wants what she wants and bigger the consequence.
She seems jealous possessive type.

Over the years noticed some real cracks in their relationship.
Like when he went out and she kept phoning him.
She seems incapable managing the kids and the house without help.
She never used to be like this.
She stopped making any effort a long time ago.
Even a new kitchen shes not baking or cooking.

I expect he feels trapped.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sheโ€™s slumming it through in Aberdeen again is she ๐Ÿ™„ she forgets she was slagging it off a couple of years ago.

Bloody hell who is Ashly with no e, why does she shout and why does she have the sun damaged skin of Kazza Cannon! So many questions ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Selling Poppyโ€™s Brussels sprout pjโ€™s for ยฃ3:eek: These were gifted last Xmas?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Selling on GIFTED tit is really just the lowest of the low to me.
Instead of trying to scrape ยฃ3 quid from โ€˜giftedโ€™ pjs and her other tit,how about having a bit of a heart/common sense for a change & gift onto a nearby charity like Aberneccessities in Aberdeen. bleeping shake my head at these idiots. 3k on a kitchen, but begging for ยฃ3 for pjs. Shame on you, ya knob.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.