Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Selling Poppy’s Brussels sprout pj’s for £3:eek: These were gifted last Xmas?
This is one of the reasons I think she’s just a disgusting person - they were FREE, so pass them on to someone who is in need, you greedy, money-grabbing arsehole 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Viceroy

Sending love to all of you who have heartache around this. I'm so sorry you had to endure such trauma and pain.

She has no understanding or comprehension of how lucky she is. You're all worth a million of her ❤

• Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
She needed to refuel after burning 8796 Kcal down the gym this morning- her watch told her.
Not to mention the 160000000000 steps.

She walks a LOT. Is it that far to the kettle and back? Or does she shake her wrist a lot because shes a

• Haha
  • Heart

Greendream

Oh my days.

That kitchen. Badly badly designed.

why do the kitchen units come past the island?
why is the island so big for such tiny tiny people 🤡

no proper zoning, the table is practically shagging the island.

30k at least dick Turpin wore a mask, she’s been had, makes me happy anyway 🤑😂✌🏻🤪

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
She means lee is home today so she can do literally nothing! As opposed to the very little she gets away with usually!
Pat, eyes hanging out on stalks.
Remember when she made the big fuss about “choppers eve” (cringe), vlogged it, and she was soooo shitty with him? She’s not excited to see him. She’s excited to do naff all and let the main income do it instead. What a life.

Oldlegend

Oh god the massive tv in the new kitchen. Yuck! I hate massive TVs, they’re grim. Lee hid it from her after buying it too? Wow, alarm bells! In my experience people only hide stuff they bought when they either know they can’t afford it or they are afraid of the other persons reaction, or both.
I just bought husband a new tv for his birthday. We don’t usually buy such big gifts but we “needed” one as the old one was knackered. He chose the Sony Bravia and there was no chance we were getting bigger than 50”, I think the one he chose is 49” and that’s almost too big IMO I was happy with our 43” size 😂 but it was his birthday present so he chose what he liked.
I despise large TVs, each to their own but she’s clearly not happy about it either 😂
You have to remember that the TV in the picture is probably only a 12” screen.
It’s all relative when you’re a hobbit.

• Haha

Yoyofloflo

My skin is glowing because of supplements! Er, no you used the wrong word there, you meant because of filters.

On the 2nd day of Christmas Rebecca gave to me,
2 filtered photos
And a steaming oozing pile of bullshit

I’m sure we can kee this going up to 12 days

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Something tells me Ashley loves herself more than she should!

This is so funny, I can’t even breathe!!!!

Fucking hell eh - from working in LA on a movie with Ryan Reynolds... to flogging face cream in Banchory!!!!!

What a DICK!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Weenosey

Does she have one of these empty slushie cups in every room? It’s like a kids book “spot the empty cup on every page” 😂

4C601674-0162-48A2-BE5B-AED1116C745E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Sprocket

Chatty Member
5742B5BE-F1FD-4409-BBB1-3D3259ABB59F.jpeg

methinks the lady doth protest too much. Seriously, who the fuck says stuff like this? 😀

nah, actually we know that she’s completely reliant on Lee and her mum so of course she gets excited about the help returning.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
It’s just so vanilla - she wanged on and on and on and on for years about wanting a new kitchen and it’s got zero personality or style. It’s like insta kitchen by numbers but without any of the flair. Perfectly nice and I’m sure she’s happy but it could have been millllllllles more impressive

View attachment 328566

£30k plus for that 🙈 she’s either fibbing or has been done over surely...
I’ve just been quoted that for a full downstairs extension - Beggy you was robbed!!!!

• Haha

blackheart

Chatty Member
DD62F86E-BA81-4C01-8E94-5ACC4123C96B.jpeg

Oh here we go again with the next pyramid scheme - FM perfumes

How long before she is trying to sell them on the mind body arsehole page 🙃