Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the jeans and jumper combo are hideous! Is it a ploy looking as awful as possible to make sure ginger teeth doesn’t try and go anywhere near her when he gets home?

B942DB53-A209-4927-8B3A-6976D285956F.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 319707

Good morning guys, have some Beggy dance moves to enhance your Sunday 🤗
Electric sockets and cords perfect height for small children and large dogs to catch and pull over themselves bravo Rebecca !
I have those jeans and I am 61 really rebecca your dressing like a little fat Geordie gran well done such an excellent influencer I can see how you made it so big 😂

Wow the jeans and jumper combo are hideous! Is it a ploy looking as awful as possible to make sure ginger teeth doesn’t try and go anywhere near her when he gets home? Looking like this I think she will succeed .

View attachment 319818

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Electric sockets and cords perfect height for small children and large dogs to catch and pull over themselves bravo Rebecca !
I have those jeans and I am 61 really rebecca your dressing like a little fat Geordie gran well done such an excellent influencer I can see how you made it so big 😂
This has me in stitches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well well the kitchen of dreams is anything but. So many cut corners and awful choices. I look forward to seeing how filthy those lights get. As for the unchanged cupboard ..

Im going to be honest here. How can someone who sits on their arse and is proud of it actually have the neck to count days until her skivvy of a husband is back 🤦‍♀️
What an afront. Sad thing is if this is learned behaviour from her childhood then she is ridiculously stupid. Even with reading on here she continues to do the same. Those poor kids will grown up with no idea of ambition and drive and no I don’t mean pushy parents style just normal daily life.

This is a message to you Rebecca. I know you spend your days on here. Look at your life. Does it make you happy? Did the dog make you happy? The kitchen? (I’m leaving poppy out as it’s clear your feelings on that poor kid) Happiness isn’t materialistic crap. Happiness isn’t sitting stroking a dog all day whilst you boast of the kids having quiet time. It’s not enough to have kids, you have to be part of their learning. And no I don’t mean academically. I mean emotionally. You are their rock. Their everything. Do you every wonder what kind of example you set?

No job? Fine that’s a lifestyle choice.
No job nor drive to do anything with your kids nor clean your house. Walk over your husband who comes home from working 2-3 weeks straight to all the household chores whilst you continue to sit on your arse. Plenty time for self care. It’s not a life. It’s wasting a life and bleeping up the lives of your kids too.

You are not an influencer as no one can relate to nor wants to aspire to having your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why is she so obsessed with telling us she’s a size 8?
Because she has self esteem issues and an unhealthy relationship with food.and exercise 🤷‍♀️😔 It would be sad if she wasn't such a massive unadulterated bellend.

Reactions: 14
Because she has self esteem issues and an unhealthy relationship with food.and exercise 🤷‍♀️😔 It would be sad if she wasn't such a massive unadulterated bellend.
She is actually quite triggering at times with the amount of importance she places on size. I’m so glad Im blocked from her main account and don’t pay any attention on her mind body tit account. Her poor girls are going to have some amount of mind and body issues as they grow up!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Urgh her stories this morning 🙄 Just put the bleeping horse dog down!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.