Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only skimmed her stories recently because she's so boring but didn't she say she was cutting out dairy for health reasons?

I took this screen grab for the blocked bastards to explain my point re: necking squirty cream but I now realise upon upload how unfortunate the actual moment of capture was 😂😂 apologies!
Classy! The dog lead and manky scarf completes it! :sick:🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I want to see the cupboard of dreams 😅

Must be completely lost space now.
Yes she has avoided showing that I notice , I like the style of units but not the island I think the tiling is really awful. a new modern table would look better and placed more central and just have the small seat as a cosy corner , blinds don’t go with anything else in either room , I would love to know if she , they really like it ? Instead of new phones I would replace them blinds , this looks like someone’s posh before pic I have seen people pull out nicer kitchens than this ! Some large well established houseplants might improve the look too but of course it’s a matter of personal taste but she won’t win any prizes for design on insta that’s for sure !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, it's a no from me, Beggy hun.
It just makes me feel cold.
(Mind you, I am eating an ice-cream - I don't have to fake cutting dairy - so that's probably not helping the cause!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s just so vanilla - she wanged on and on and on and on for years about wanting a new kitchen and it’s got zero personality or style. It’s like insta kitchen by numbers but without any of the flair. Perfectly nice and I’m sure she’s happy but it could have been millllllllles more impressive

View attachment 328566

£30k plus for that 🙈 she’s either fibbing or has been done over surely...
I’ve just been quoted that for a full downstairs extension - Beggy you was robbed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We did something similar about 4 years ago in our old house and it was 11k granted we didn’t have the steel beam of dreams but it was a howdens kitchen, new flooring, Belfast sink, new appliances etc so comparable to her “Reno” 😷.... she has to be exaggerating but why?

Reactions: 10
We did something similar about 4 years ago in our old house and it was 11k granted we didn’t have the steel beam of dreams but it was a howdens kitchen, new flooring, Belfast sink, new appliances etc so comparable to her “Reno” 😷.... she has to be exaggerating but why?
because she’s an insufferable snobby show off

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know kitchens can really add up, especially when you knock down walls and redo flooring but I would be gutted if I spent ‘upwards of £30k’ and that was the result. It’s just so meh. The space beyond the kitchen just isn’t defined in terms of its purpose and there’s nothing at all that I would class as wow factor. Tap / hob / extractor / colour/ units. All meh.
It’s just a mishmash of everything she has seen in insta and Pinterest over the last two years.

Reactions: 12
30k ?😂😂😂😂😂 In your dreams Beggy! She hasn't a stylish bone in her body. Kitchen is shockingly bad! What a mess 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is dairy free squirty cream. I've had it when dairy free... although can't tell from picture if thats actually what she's got.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t really do specifics with money you know. I’m guessing it’s because she can’t count.

Agree with all the other comments. I think she really misjudged the space when she planned it. The island and table just seem to be fighting over the limited space. One or the other could work; both are too much for the room. And why do you need to break the room into two spaces when you’ve opened it up?!?

Reactions: 8
30k 😂 yeah...sure! Second hand appliances and it was upwards of 30k 🤣 yup, I believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a load of BS, the bulk of the 30k will have been on labour since they've dragged it out for 6 weeks 🙄 😂
My kitchen "reno" was similar in that we knocked a wall down and needed a supporting beam put in, the rooms is probably about the sake size but we also installed bifold doors, replaced all the windows and doors, got an aga in and all new appliances and a wine fridge installed into the island and that was under 30K last year. No scrimping on shite lights either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
30K. Is that comment for your tattle friends to shut down our dislike for the new space?
Of course it’s more than us commoners could afford - it would have to be! Beggy always ha

You were robbed!

A 30k renovation should wow. Personally I’m fairly underwhelmed and scratching my head to why anyone would go for such a set up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can quite believe it. Mine was 20k for a German kitchen ordered from a local company with quartz worktops etc but no wall knocking or steel beam.

Reactions: 2
£30K MY HOOP!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If this pair of dumb fucktards have spend £30K on that underwhelming, bland kitchen that took 3 times as long as it actually should have then all I can say is YOU ABSOLUTE PAIR OF BRAINLESS MUPPETS, YOUVE BEEN SHAFTED!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.