Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The layout makes no sense. Tiny tv shoved in a corner - just don’t put one in! You don’t ALWAYS need a tv. Tiny dining table drowning in no mans land. All mismatched.

She’s showing off yet she’s got junk cluttering the place up.

Kitchen of dreams? Lol
more like kitchen of nightmares!

Reactions: 1
Can anyone confirm is that picture taken in the Unit gym today?
It’s most definitely at The Unit, would assume it’s today. Both of them are bleeping idiots doing that. Hope they get reported to the gym.

Reactions: 14
It’s most definitely at The Unit, would assume it’s today. Both of them are bleeping idiots doing that. Hope they get reported to the gym.
Never mind the gym, public health! Couple of duck muppets. Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire just scraped not increasing tier level in restrictions today. This type of tit infuriates me.

Reactions: 23
Bet shes furious watching at home with Tanyas girls reaction to their puppy 😂 her girls didnt give two hoots about her precious prince lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
the unit won’t care a damn. Rampant Rami is right up old Edgy babes hoop and let’s not forget that she’s “old school friends” with Ben Kilner and his Dad....!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
The Unit obviously don't give a duck but they run a risk allowing pissing about like that. Much smaller scale but look at the bad publicity one of the bars got after an outbreak. If this is normal, the place must be a cesspit. 🤢

Reactions: 13
OUCHA BEASTIE TROOPERS ITS THA 1ST OF DECEMBER A CANNAE BELIVE IT! BELTER BABE BEC OPENED HER ADVENT CALENDAR THIS MORNIN, SHES AFFA CHUFFED WI HER WEE BOTTLE OF TOILET DUCK INSPIRED SHITE KNOCK OFF PERFUME! I AM ABSOLUTELY BUZZIN, CHEAP AS CHIPS AND AT LEAST IT COVERS UP THE REEKIN STENCH FAE BAD BOY BELTER BERTIES PISS STAINED LEAD AND COVID MASK SHES GOT SLUNG AROOND HER NECK THESE DAYS! HO HO HO YA bleeping FESTIVE WEE PEACH!!!
Betty you need to do one of these a day for the bastards advent ..

Dubarry’s and dog tit bags. Now there’s Banchory chic for you 😂
just saw these stories. I know I’m from the south but for the love of all things that are holy it is NOT “du barrys” it is “durrrr berries” you chavvy twit.
*actual equestrian over here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No social distancing on mind body hole 🤬
Yet she’ll be the first to moan if the gyms and schools close...

It’s hard seeing her moan about Poppy. I have a 4-year-old and he’s autistic with developmental delay. The Christmas dread has set in because he has no concept of it or what it’s about and I’d love to see him decorating the trees, putting out milk and cookies on Christmas Eve etc. If she wants to improve her “mind body soul” or whatever, she should start with a bit of gratitude

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If by "glow" you mean unwashed post gym face and mandatory nuclear orange filter, then yes Begster you are glowing.

What the hell is with the expression in that pic anyway?! Smug prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.