Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never really paid attention of the layout of her house (I’m not very good at visual spacial awareness) so I assumed taking the wall down was creating some huge, open space.
I’ve just seen the plan she’s drawn of before and after and I’m literally flabbergasted, I’d have major major buyers remorse if I had spent 30k on that. I really hope she’s embellished that figure because I could not sleep at night if that was the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Lee Lee.... quick take my phone and Insta story me carrying my horse in by the arse while his Willy hangs out, and I am pretending I’m laughing hysterically at it’s antlers.” What an absolute loser she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
There is dairy free squirty cream. I've had it when dairy free... although can't tell from picture if thats actually what she's got.
My daughter’s dairy free and I’ve some squirts cream in the fridge. The can is black, and it’s the only one I’ve seen in Asda or Tesco. Also hot choc has MILK powder in it !! 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣😂

Reactions: 5
Oh my days.

That kitchen. Badly badly designed.

why do the kitchen units come past the island?
why is the island so big for such tiny tiny people 🤡

no proper zoning, the table is practically shagging the island.

30k at least dick Turpin wore a mask, she’s been had, makes me happy anyway 🤑😂✌🏻🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow we’ve been quoted less than ‘upwards of 30k’ for an upstairs (double garage size) extension, en-suite bathroom and balcony 😂😂😂 If they’ve actually paid that (doubtful) then I feel a little sorry for them...!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 328566

£30k plus for that 🙈 she’s either fibbing or has been done over surely...
If that cost her 30k+ she has 100% been robbed - we got a brick built extension on the house and a new kitchen for just over that price. If she genuinely has paid this amount, this is the comeuppance we have all been waiting for 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Oh my days.

That kitchen. Badly badly designed.

why do the kitchen units come past the island?
why is the island so big for such tiny tiny people 🤡

no proper zoning, the table is practically shagging the island.

30k at least dick Turpin wore a mask, she’s been had, makes me happy anyway 🤑😂✌🏻🤪

Lol you made me laugh.

I thought the sink wall over hand past the island looks odd too its far too long.
The island might have been better placed the opposite direction.

After all these years ripping off people.
If they truly spent 30k for that then they been ripped off.

That poor dog. Bet lees working like a dog now hes home.

Even at Christmas shes a cold miserable bugger with her children.
I guess lees away Christmas and she's at her parents.

Reactions: 1
Late to it but her Xmas post about XmAs with Poppy FML... No you nasty bleeping, selfish, ungrateful mother of a beautiful child with her own personality... Your FML (duck my life 😠) is a bloody affluent, lucky, lazyarse, blessed life with gorgeous , healthy children . You on the other hand are a bloody FLUM ... bleeping Lazy Ungrateful Mother 😭😷😠🖕

Reactions: 23
I’m lost! 30k +. Someone saw her tropics income and took them for a ride! A friend of mine had a conservatory removed and fall width extension with new doors, windows, kitchen, underfloor heating and full plaster for 50k! She even ended up with a well planned layout and more kitchen storage! Begs if you paid more than 20k for all that you should real keep quiet! Glad you blew your slyly earned cash on something so crap though. You will not have got upwards of 30k of added value!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s not very nice to talk about money in that way. I’m more of a bargain sharer not dying to post about how much money I spent (wasted). It looks like a big standard b&M kitchen and it’s a mess already. No wonder she has no friends. Not like she cooks anything not beige in that 30k kitchen

Reactions: 16
What she needs to do is use the island as somewhere for the kids to eat. She needs to get rid of the messy playroom and make that a nice dining room. Then have an open plan kitchen lounge area. That way it wouldn’t look like a center parcs lodge (nothing wrong with center parcs lodge mind but it’s not a look you would pick!)
There’s nothing wrong with the kitchen except the unfinished tiling 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kitchens are personal choice but the room needs purpose and hers looks like a holiday chalet place.
Katie Ellison could give you some style tips Beggy! She puts a lot of thought into hers and the end result is beautiful. Yours? Not so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.