Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Emmahe123 - cracking title with 50 votes

close contender @Clare with U.G.L.Y your tap ain’t got no alibi, it’s ugly 😂😂

Well ya bastards.. seems Reb is giving us an early Christmas present by being back her mind, body, hole insta ..

To quote @Boreoff

“Buckle up witches, here we go again”

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
(Sorry, I posted this on the last thread, just before it got locked.) Delete if not allowed but I've reposted it here, as I think it's important.

Her story about world prematurity day irks me. Poppy was born at 36 weeks, at a healthy 5lbs and was out in 12 days (and in those 12 days Beggy managed to go out for drinks with friends.) She has no idea what it's like to have your baby in for months; their hand as big as your thumb nail.
She said she had to wait 3 days to hold her, but that's not true. They put Poppy straight onto her chest for skin to skin. Most preemies are whisked away straight from birth, shoved unceremoniously in a plastic bag and then surrounded by doctors, who make sure they're stable and then rush them to the NICU to fill them with wires, leaving the parents in a silent, empty delivery room, not having even seen their baby properly.
She just has no idea, and takes those girls for granted, treating them as commodities, only to be used when it suits her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Ooooooh so so excited for more crystal chat. I manifested this tit. The universe is listening. 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m triggered by a lot of ‘influencers’ every year on this day- yes your baby being in nicu for however long is awful but your baby is ok now, my daughter was in hospital for 7 months and Is disabled, I know I shouldn’t play medical top trumps but I get really triggered today! I think I’m just being selfish 😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Totally agree. This is sometime ago but we endured the heartache of having a full term stillbirth. He was our 2nd child and then our third one was born at 30 weeks weighing 3.5 lbs. she has no conception of what some parents go through. It's all about attention.
Many years later our daughter gave birth to triplets at 24 weeks. Sadly they were not mature enough to survive. Happily the did go on to have 2 healthy children.
Whilst I am pleased Rebecca has 3 healthy children, I can't believe she uses this for sympathy.
She has more need to offer her time to a children's charity rather than eyeballing herself many times a day for attention.
Rant over

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I’m triggered by a lot of ‘influencers’ every year on this day- yes your baby being in nicu for however long is awful but your baby is ok now, my daughter was in hospital for 7 months and Is disabled, I know I shouldn’t play medical top trumps but I get really triggered today! I think I’m just being selfish 😅
I've been triggered by a lot of influencers every day, this year especially.

With everything going on in the world. People losing their jobs, homes, struggling to feed their families, and they do nothing but shove expensive designer labels, over the top "renovations" or gifted items (including food) in everyone's faces. I follow zero influencers online nowadays and I am feeling much better for it. I've seen very popular influencers being gifted so much food items, when they could more than afford to buy food for themselves, whilst some of their followers are having to trudge down to food banks with their kids. I've seen other influencers "unboxing" ridiculous amounts of designer gifts whilst other people can barely afford to buy their mum a birthday gift. Then there's the likes of beggy who won't shut up about a bloody kitchen "reno" while people have lost their homes... They don't live in the real world. How can anyone respect these people? Maybe they have earned that life, but that doesn't mean they need to overshare every inch of it to the world at this time, when things are so rubbish.

To coin the regularly used phrase - read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sending love to all of you who have heartache around this. I'm so sorry you had to endure such trauma and pain.

She has no understanding or comprehension of how lucky she is. You're all worth a million of her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if she’s bought in to the same beauty product pyramid scheme as Sean and Michael... if you know you know 😉 lol

Reactions: 1
Well with this face, she's in need of a tit load of beauty products. Ain't gonna lie, her personality is shining brightly in this photo. Don't you think?
Looks like she's used one of those face merge apps and merged with Lee! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s changed in her face. Can’t put my finger on exactly what it is, she was so Bonny before.

Reactions: 3
Yay I got a thre
Thank you @Emmahe123 - cracking title with 50 votes

close contender @Clare with U.G.L.Y your tap ain’t got no alibi, it’s ugly 😂😂

Well ya bastards.. seems Reb is giving us an early Christmas present by being back her mind, body, hole insta ..

To quote @Boreoff

“Buckle up witches, here we go again”

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
I feel like I’ve made it in life 😂😂 thanks so much xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s changed in her face. Can’t put my finger on exactly what it is, she was so Bonny before.
I think it's her eyes - they are so dull and lifeless in the past couple of years. Only time she looks less 'dull' is when she's on one of her manic upper episodes - but it's not so much that her eyes sparkle even then, they are just wide-eyed and show the response of running on adrenaline.

either that or the over exaugurated enthused eyes and high brows she will do when trying to engage her flock with the content.

She really is a tool!

Reactions: 9
Can someone post the NICU post for the blocked bastards?
I think there was another after of her holding Poppy, but I didn’t screenshot it.

Fillers, Botox, I could also quote the Roal Dahl quote from Matilda about beauty....

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think there was another after of her holding Poppy, but I didn’t screenshot it.

Fillers, Botox, I could also quote the Roal Dahl quote from Matilda about beauty....
did Rebecca post this??
she didn’t bond with P straight away?
does this explain going out with friends (how the hell could she after a c section) and does it explain the lack of “bond” she has with P now?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.