Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that is dairy free and just hers as eating like that to share with others is disgusting. Sorry, its one of my bug bears. I cringe when on telly some bloke does it with a milt carton. Turns my stomach.
I'm still thinking, what the hell is on the space the cupboard of dreams and the table once was? She surely didn't scrimp on that area and leave it.

I also hope she's telling the truth about the cost of the kitchen and every nail is accounted for, because the tax man will be checking everything....on your friends business accounts. Any deceit this time also impacts on others, whether you give a duck or not. They are friends Begsy You would have been better saying nothing to those asking the cost. Nothing.

Reactions: 7
30K. Is that comment for your tattle friends to shut down our dislike for the new space?
Of course it’s more than us commoners could afford - it would have to be! Beggy always ha

You were robbed!

A 30k renovation should wow. Personally I’m fairly underwhelmed and scratching my head to why anyone would go for such a set up!
not even sure it would add 30k of value either?

Reactions: 5
With at least that £30k in the bank For this I think it’s a silly spend and for the wrong reasons , hyacinth. not workIng oneself (or evening only worked an alleged few hrs per week Since recently over a potential working life of 10+ years ), having a husband in a touch and go industry in terms of security During a pandemic (as a contractor) and a massive house to maintain, heat and do up indefinitely , three kids to feed and keep busy, no Personal Occupational pension pot (Cos never worked a job that had one and apparently this Kitchen is what they have saved for) . Seems madness to me. I’d very much be keeping thst for better days or in case of redundancy. I’ve had a new kitchen it cost us a chunk of Savings and before we even knew really what a pandemic was !

Reactions: 15
She never treasures those moments does she? Poppy labelled the nuisance again. Her last child. Poor wee thing. 😢
I'd love to go back to when mine were three. She doesn't know how lucky she is with her three healthy daughters.
Christmas is all about and for your children. Shes a spiteful, resentful, horrible, ungrateful cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd love to go back to when mine were three. She doesn't know how lucky she is with her three healthy daughters.
Christmas is all about and for your children. Shes a spiteful, resentful, horrible, ungrateful cow.
Exactly this. We've just decorated our tree with my toddler this weekend, he absolutely loved piling the decs on, was a delight to share his excitement!! Although I did tidy it up slighted once he was in bed 😂 these are the moments they'll remember when their older

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
More for the blocked, not sure if they've already been posted. Sorry if they have.
Oh my god, honestly!! Boiling a kettle to have some me time, this must be why she's always got a hot cuppa on the go 😂 'not now inconveniences, mummy's making another cup of Yorkshire finest!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She never treasures those moments does she? Poppy labelled the nuisance again. Her last child. Poor wee thing. 😢
How Miserable I love doing our tree with my almost 3 year old. My daughter is so proud of her tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 328566

£30k plus for that 🙈 she’s either fibbing or has been done over surely...
Bloody hell, we did a two storey extension, new kitchen (second hand cabinets painted myself), two new bedrooms, ensuite and dressing room created upstairs for less than that! Granted my partner most of the build but still!! She's been ripped a new one.

Stages of my 'kitchen reno' 👀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Bloody hell, we did a two storey extension, new kitchen (second hand cabinets painted myself), two new bedrooms, ensuite and dressing room created upstairs for less than that! Granted my partner most of the build but still!! She's been ripped a new one.

Stages of my 'kitchen reno' 👀
That looks lovely. Love the table

Reactions: 11
That a bloody bland space ! Boring, the table is awful, no character and no originality. Bet she is fair chuffed with herself tho ! Thinking is great and 30k...my arse. Although not to be a total twit...I quite like the tiles...

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. We've just decorated our tree with my toddler this weekend, he absolutely loved piling the decs on, was a delight to share his excitement!! Although I did tidy it up slighted once he was in bed 😂 these are the moments they'll remember when their older
Oh u always have to tidy a bit after, 5 baubles isn't the look I'm after, despite what the little ones think! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
More for the blocked, not sure if they've already been posted. Sorry if they have.
"I airways new" 😂😂😂 Christ knows why this has amused me so much tonight! I'm pretty sure Poppy could do a better job of proofreading her posts than she does. Everything's so slapdash in Beggarland isn't it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
See she mentions that it is not a howdens kitchen ....some company that orders direct from germany. Still not a good use of space...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.