Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Quality content today, if you like watching paint dry. At least I've seen she has had her morning cup of tea today.

Sorry I forgot the updated list pics 😆
Wow riveting I thought my life was boring 😳

The people in life we “should” be jealous of are people who came from very little and have worked their arses off to build a life for themselves through business or whatever. Not a lazy, half arsed mum from the middle of Scotland that would rather do anything else than look after and pay attention to her own children. A woman who spends her days drinking tea and posting affiliate ads on her insta!! What a role model to her children she is😂 She will shit herself if schools don’t go back full time when the non full time model “should” be better for her as she is at home 25/7😂 remember she doesn’t have a job to go to!!
Spot on 👍

She's a total tight arse though. She wasn't selling preworn clothes because she *needed* the cash to make ends meet, it's because she will grab every penny she can get. I mean, I agree that they're probably not as well off as they were a year or so ago (and obvs needed Lee to go back to work), but they're not struggling to put food on the table. They're just money-grabbing cheapskates.
I once messaged her why she was selling clothes and not donating as do most of her contemporaries, her reply to me was trolls had ruined her business and she needed the money I didn’t believe that then as she was still buying far more than she needed and was getting lots of freebies too I think she is just plain greedy , I have been on sickness benefit for years my yearly income is just over £12.500 Tat his includes housing benefit and council tax this is my only income , I have never sold anything in my life I give away what I don’t need, I contribute monthly to a food bank it’s not a lot but I try , even when she was earning huge amounts she went to a food bank empty handed , this tells me all I need to know about her she is a grasping greedy selfish spoilt brat .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m back to feeling a bit sorry for her - imagine your life being so sad and empty that all you have to film is face washing, dog walks, sofa snuggles and tea drinking? And imagine being so overstretched financially that you literally have to beg on the internet for a few extra pounds to support your family 😕
stop.

if they are struggling financially (which I don’t believe they are for a second) then she can/should go out and get a proper, real, honest job - she doesn’t “need” to be begging for money on the internet at all. She’s at it because she’s a lazy bastard. She doesn’t have any desire to actually work for a living - she just expects that people are going to
Continue to foot the bill for her and give her whatever she wants because that’s how it’s been her entire life; she’s never worked for anything. She has no concept at all of earning a decent honest wage.

you are right - her life is sad & empty. But she’s a thoroughly awful person, so what do you expect?! She doesn’t appreciate anything that she has because her greed is completely clouding her vision. She has 3 beautiful, healthy kids, a husband who despite being an absolute dogsbody, does everything for her, she has money, her health, her family near by but it’s not enough for her, she constantly wants more more more.

I don’t feel sorry for her one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Christ I’ve started to use the term Hen .... I’m so far south that I can walk to the channel in one minute ..... darn you Scottish tattling bastards ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Must be a riveting date night! Look at the sexual chemistry between them lol 😂
I’d love to know what the f he sees in her..!? I mean yes they’re married, yes she’s slim, yes she’s the mother of his children.... but she’s mean, she’s racist, she’s self obsessed, she’s insular and she’s mainly Concerned about Herself and her time for her. I mean she’s ugly on the inside. What does he want to be with her for?

Maybe she give good head 😒💦😉🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Hi bastards, we’ve just had a sloooowww day here today. Lots of hot tea and snuggles under a blanket today. Just let the inconveniences take care of themselves mostly playing by the open fire wearing the poly blend tie dye outfits I bought for them after Beggy spoke about them so highly.

Said no self respecting human ever because we all know what a grubby parasite Rebecca meldrum actually is!

slowness of lockdown.. is she actually fucking kidding!? If that statement alone didn’t lose her half her sheep fuck knows what will. Normal bastards have to WORK for a living Rebecca which means we’ve been juggling the “slowness” with a full time job, home schooling and full time child care of our younger children. She is so beyond any concept of reality it’s frightening.

As for the tie dye of dreams that was actually a nightmare. Let that be the proof to anyone on here earlier this week trying to claim she was wealthy or that they have plenty money and it’s just she doesn’t want to part with it. Would you ever in your normal day to day life recommend anything to friends/family/whoever if you genuinely didn’t like it and thought it was cheap? Would you still suggest they buy it? Would you fuck. This wannabe snobby cow doesn’t have a pot to fucking piss in so she’s over her social media affiliate linking things she dislikes so folk will buy and she’ll make money off it!!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬 the complete and utter fucking audacity of it. Hey guys, normally I aff link stuff I like but haven’t bought but here’s something I bought and don’t actually like but if you can still buy it to help my family our that would be great. Rebecca why don’t you just go the whole fucking hog and set yourself up a just giving page? She really sticks in my fucking craw.

did we find out did anyone win the loom band bracelet she was giving away on celibate date night?

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Fuck off with your cheeky little change of outfit for dinner. Who and where the fuck do you think you are? Muppet with the tags on. 🙄
Pinnochio you tell so many lies you will trip over your nose one day, pretty soon if you continue wearing Timothy Claypole's shoes.
That top is nice from the front but the back not so good 😱 it makes you look a bit wider Begs, not a good look on your slim figure. Funny though as I normally prefer seeing the back of you.
'Little l' will be getting a chufty at the thought of no bra... Oooh little l, is that her trying to do a coy but sexy look at you over her back... 🤢.... Or is she looking past you at her own reflection in the doors? ... No need to answer. 🙄
So the garden has a playhouse, nice but agree with others in that you would have had far more use out of a summerhouse. Good thing is the girls will grow out of it long before little l does.
Garden makeover? Some steps, moving and changing battenburg, some chukkies, hardly ground force. 😴
Cheers Rebeggar 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Aw look at her, trying to pretend that she had friends and a busy social life....

fuck off tae fuck Rebecca. You boring bastard.

the only slow thing about lockdown is you, you complete moron.

doesn’t she realise by now that she is such a laughing stock?! Actually the village idiot, only surpassed by her hobbit husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Todays highlights so far. Spot which photo is the reason my daughter calls her 'crispy hair'...🤭
I didn't include all the clothing aff links she did as there is no point.
her hair is an absolute mess isn’t it?!

Why oh whyyyyyy is it a “success” that they got Poppy to sleep?! She’s 3 near enough- really shouldn’t still need a nap in the middle of the day.... they are as thick as shit. She doesn’t sleep at night because they actively encourage her to sleep during the day.

• Haha

Croissant Moon

Where did this 60k figure come from? He will be on more than that, more like 100k. Hes not a roustabout anymore he's a tech, it's quite a good job.
Where are you pulling £100k from?! I’ve worked in the recruitment end of this industry and no way is someone of Lee’s education and experience on that 😂 Not. A. Chance.

• Haha

Balls

Guuuuuuuuys we are back!!! I missed you tattle bastards so much - I had to start talking to my husband 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

AA1987

I don't think I actually understood how desperate she was until she's just affiliate linked something she's called "bleughhh" 😡!!!! Basically trying to get people to swipe up so any future purchases you make she makes money from 😡 I have no words 🤦

• Angry

ohyes

VIP Member
35F15AAC-6B67-427D-A7D0-D159AB309285.jpeg

Sneaky twat 🙄 so click even if you don’t want it and I’ll still get your cash....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32