Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly85

I really bloody hope this is the case lol
As much as I am getting used to my little delights being around I am ready for them to go back, I’ll miss them but I am in need of routine!
I’m Scotland and we are just waiting for the announcement end of the month, although our school has said they might need to go back blended or delay a few days till they get the school back to how it was pre-blended learning!

Alf

I wondered if it was Newburgh Beach because that's where you find all the seals, but then she's never been to that side of the shire before 🤷‍♀️

Ooft what a hunk!! Hes no better in the flesh either and not much taller than 5'4 me😂 whys he even still there??
Have you seen him in real life ?? Is he just a wee thing ??

I didn’t follow beggy before she set her page private so can’t follow her stories. Counting down the days until she makes her page public again !!

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Im England and we been told full time from sept.
But unsure if wrap around care happening ie breakfast club or after school.
Zero communication from senior school who have broken up and city centre location so 1000 school kids on city public buses and trains.
Health visitor said best delay toddler starting pre school.
Its a mess. I assume keyworkers maybe can go in.
But then some school say they need 1 day closed to deep clean.
Even i england depending on council 9r academy chain they all doing different things defiantly postcode lottery.
The staggered pickup and start times might keep reb busy with 3 kids i assume 3 different bubbles.
Will poppy start school nursery sept or stay in private as she school nursery was so so good for flobel and she would do same for poppy.
If private offers more hours she will stay in private.
Why Did the health visitor say jt was best to delay the toddler starting pre school?

Pra09

Wow I feel I’ve missed a lot and can’t catch up - sorry to be annoying but can someone fill me in briefly?

last I checked Rebecca and Lee had disappeared for unknown reasons ... now she has reappeared?

Pandafeet

I think we could be wrong about the timeline of this trip - her nails look the same colour today as they do in the trip stories. When did lockdown rules get relaxed in Scotland? Could it be that they went during her ‘time off’? Surely she’s not stupid enough to have broken lockdown rules for the sake of an #ad?! It’s odd that she’s not said exactly when it was they went away. Unless she went away this weekend and purposely kept it quiet until they were home?
I think they look more red at the moment than pink