Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it is from Harrods Darrrrling.
Oh my god - please tell me this is a joke and she’s not aff-linking tit from Harrods?! 😂 I never click her swipe ups even if I like something, I’d rather try and google it forever than risk her cookies stuck in my phone 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Has she actually done a story since coming back without aff linking something?! Surely people are getting bored of this bullshit! She is looking more and more greedy every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So basically she is now just a bargain basement thick as mince Instagram version of QVC, absolutely nothing else to offer. What a waste

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yay, using your daughters birthday as a cash cow . Stay classy insta mums

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Affiliate linking a bleeping bike and a micro scooter, amongst other tit she hasn’t even bought for poppy 😂🤣
DEAD.

even for Rebecca that’s a new low 🤣
Thats not a new low, she did it last Xmas! 🤣🤣

Oh my god - please tell me this is a joke and she’s not aff-linking tit from Harrods?! 😂 I never click her swipe ups even if I like something, I’d rather try and google it forever than risk her cookies stuck in my phone 😂
How many of her followers would actually have the funds to by from harrods tho?! She'd have beem better off linking to a supermarket like she did at Xmas with the dolls house from asda! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
a bleeping bike and micro scooter with links to Harrods 😂
even for Rebecca QVC Meldrum is a new level of
witch please for the love of god get some self respect”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

How many of her followers would actually have the funds to by from harrods tho?! She'd have beem better off linking to a supermarket like she did at Xmas with the dolls house from asda! 🤣
That's what I thought. You'd click, see it was Harrods and think it's going to be too expensive so look elsewhere surely.

Reactions: 5
Reckon the Harrods swipe up is for Tattlers benefit, trying to make us believe she shops at Harrods for presents when we all know she's raking in the Smyths sales buckets! If that swipe up was purely for money making purposes she'd have gone for a retailer that would reap the most commission from people buying regularly such as Amazon etc. She knows no one is buying from Harrods today or in the next 30 days, that cookie is useless. The reek of desperation is overwhelming, firstly the desperation to continue trying to "prove" something to 15 "twats and trolls" and secondly the clear desperation for money. Drop the lady of the manor act Becs when it's clear you're skint and begging for followers to pay your bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Affiliate linking a bleeping bike and a micro scooter, amongst other tit she hasn’t even bought for poppy 😂🤣
DEAD.

even for Rebecca that’s a new low 🤣
It‘s so sneaky, large ticket items so a good percentage even if just a few people end up buying. I hate aff links: I think it should only be if the person who clicks through buys that particular item, not anything at all off the website. It should also only last a couple of hours not 30 days like some do. I try not to click on them if I can help it as I hate clearing my cookies and being logged out of Facebook and Insta 🤣

• Heart
The other day she had a Smyths catalogue that P was supposedly looking through. So instead of aff linking from there she has found like products from Harrods?! Products she hasn't even bought as P already has a balance bike and scooter. Why link them then?
She has come back more greedy and ruthless than ever. No shame.

Reactions: 20
I am no longer following Mrs M... devastated 🥺 She must have deleted me as I don’t post anything 👀🥱

Reactions: 5
She really is a cockroach.
She see’s people like Erica Davies pulling together well thought out and planned ‘edits’ of clearly labelled ideas for a new look and uses that as her ‘ok’ to aff the duck out of anything and everything.

I really dont mind the use of links when say Erica does it because she clearly labels that there will be commission paying links and she generally labels where something is from and the biggy is that she actually puts the leg work in to find an interesting collection in a range of price ranges (and she still gets tit for the expensive stuff).

On the other hand, Meldrum continues to aff the tit out of every beige jumper she sets eyes on, flogs the tit leggings, links things she claims to be obsessed with but never see the light of day and is basically a lazy, buggy, witch.

Ah, I feel better after that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Poppy already has a balance bike and a micro scooter which I believe were very kindly gifted

• Wow
I think that it is very clear this family spend every penny of their income. She has to aff link everything to keep the pennies rolling in. They overstretched on the house.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.