Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To those that are blocked, today was a trip to the salvage yard and beach. Home for an Indian and movie. Absolutely riveting stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s a least interacted with list if you go into your following/follower list. Prob using that ?

Reactions: 5
Meanwhile, they’ve been fly tipping all the kindly gifted tit over the garden fence 😆
A58F6256-CA36-47E0-A185-39122E443732.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I give it a month 🤣
You can deactivate your account for 30 days, if you don’t reactive it then it is deleted forever, I’m thinking that’s what she wanted to talk to someone at Instagram about, they would need to reactivate it but she probably needed to know exactly how long it needed to be reactive for before deactivating it again, they will probably go through this cycle until she allows him to have Instagram privileges again 😂

Reactions: 6
To be fair Steptoes Yard can be a little eerie with the sea breeze and stuff rattling around inside and out. 😂 Wtf were they there for? I wouldn't have thought it was their scene at all, they're not going to find their lost career and self respect in amongst the rest of the 'treasures'.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be fair Steptoes Yard can be a little eerie with the sea breeze and stuff rattling around inside and out. 😂 Wtf were they there for? I wouldn't have thought it was their scene at all, they're not going to find their lost career and self respect in amongst the rest of the 'treasures'.
Trying to source some curtains for murder mansion 😉 Obviously didn’t get any kindly gifted, hence the less than generous review. I’d rather sleep overnight at Steptoes than their house 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably looking for a kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trying to source some curtains for murder mansion 😉 Obviously didn’t get any kindly gifted, hence the less than generous review. I’d rather sleep overnight at Steptoes than their house 🥴
Is she going stories curtains?
Ebay carboot , fb market place or charity shop be better place for curtains.
Maybe they looking for fire grate of gate for their drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how much it’s pained her to buy school shoes this year and not get the gifted. I bet the tight guy didn’t buy Clark’s either

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A127BD60-34E5-4BEB-ABB1-FB4FFF1A90E8.jpeg

Latest post for those of you who can’t see. Buy some bloody new curtains then 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 187503
Latest post for those of you who can’t see. Buy some bloody new curtains then 🙄
How hard is it to buy some bloody curyains.

Anyone remember lounge
transformation video where she loved loved the colour.
Hated the pelmuts and curtains.
Gone off gifted Oakland furniture the sofas they supposedly brought just before moving house I reckon they were dfs gift.
The rooms so dark they probably regret colour.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.