Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s shunned all the kids like poor Safiyah has been all these years, now Bertie comes first. How hard is it to feed them a healthy snack plate. If she shopped like a bloody normal person in Aldi 69p section they’d have loads of fruit and veg not just a jam sarnie and a party ring. I feel so sorry for them to be honest they just want a hug and some attention off mum.

Reactions: 5
So now we see more what's happened with the battenburg patio with the dog photo .... Its been redesigned, chuckkies added and some coloured slabs removed. How utterly exciting that major works was. 🙄... Is there still a nasty damp stain down your pink icing house? How's the kitchen coming along?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she only really been back on the gram for 11 days 🧐 with the endless rounds of add links for shite and hot cups of tea it feels like a 100 💤💤💤💤
#boreoff

*aff links

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Literally cannot get over the amount of aff links she has posted since she got back, it's almost every post! Boooooring!!

P. S. Wondering what has become of the Guinea pigs with the nursery being closed 🤔

Aff linking stuff you haven’t bought yourself shouldn’t be allowed. The items could be utter shite for all she knows 😑 She’s really pissing me off atm I need to unfollow but also I want to stick around for the drama which let’s face it, is never far away from her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More affiliate links for summery dresses and tops - didn’t she say the other day she was going to stop buying summery clothes because Scotland only gets like 10 hot days a year?! She’s going crazy for the online shopping atm- does she need another floral dress?? And so much for being hard up?! If only she’d save her pennies and then she’d be able to buy nicer curtains for her living room!!!

Reactions: 11
I’m back to feeling a bit sorry for her - imagine your life being so sad and empty that all you have to film is face washing, dog walks, sofa snuggles and tea drinking? And imagine being so overstretched financially that you literally have to beg on the internet for a few extra pounds to support your family 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
More affiliate links for summery dresses and tops - didn’t she say the other day she was going to stop buying summery clothes because Scotland only gets like 10 hot days a year?! She’s going crazy for the online shopping atm- does she need another floral dress?? And so much for being hard up?! If only she’d save her pennies and then she’d be able to buy nicer curtains for her living room!!!
I don’t believe she buys half the stuff she shares links to - unfortunately influencers can share anything they like, without actually having to have bought it/tried it themselves 🙈

Reactions: 8
Back to showing us washing her face.....riveting content this morning
doesn't look like a tropic face cloth though does it :ROFLMAO: and notice how she didn't show what she was using well all know she'd have aff linked it if she could!!

• Haha
Aff linking stuff you haven’t bought yourself shouldn’t be allowed. The items could be utter shite for all she knows 😑 She’s really pissing me off atm I need to unfollow but also I want to stick around for the drama which let’s face it, is never far away from her 😂
I feel exactly the same 😝

Reactions: 4
I’m back to feeling a bit sorry for her - imagine your life being so sad and empty that all you have to film is face washing, dog walks, sofa snuggles and tea drinking? And imagine being so overstretched financially that you literally have to beg on the internet for a few extra pounds to support your family 😕
stop.

if they are struggling financially (which I don’t believe they are for a second) then she can/should go out and get a proper, real, honest job - she doesn’t “need” to be begging for money on the internet at all. She’s at it because she’s a lazy bastard. She doesn’t have any desire to actually work for a living - she just expects that people are going to
Continue to foot the bill for her and give her whatever she wants because that’s how it’s been her entire life; she’s never worked for anything. She has no concept at all of earning a decent honest wage.

you are right - her life is sad & empty. But she’s a thoroughly awful person, so what do you expect?! She doesn’t appreciate anything that she has because her greed is completely clouding her vision. She has 3 beautiful, healthy kids, a husband who despite being an absolute dogsbody, does everything for her, she has money, her health, her family near by but it’s not enough for her, she constantly wants more more more.

I don’t feel sorry for her one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There is no way they are struggling. Not with Lee's salary and all the money she has made. She AF links the duck out of everything because she is greedy. That's all.

Reactions: 13
Surely this should be illegal, AF linking things you haven’t even bought. She could literally AF link ANYTHING then and make money off other people buying it for themselves. This just stinks of shadyness. I’ve no qualms about influencers linking items they genuinely use and like and recommend but it feels like Becky just sits with her hot cups of tea internet shopping and getting her followers to buy things for her. I really feel this is wrong on so many levels and should be illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There is no way they are struggling. Not with Lee's salary and all the money she has made. She AF links the duck out of everything because she is greedy. That's all.
Agree! She doesn’t know she’s got it made, imagine having three babies and not having to work a day through any of the pregnancies or worry about returning to work and who will watch your baby etc her husband does everything for her and provides her with money to buy all her tit, I don’t think we’ve ever heard her say how grateful she is to Lee for providing her with that luxury! I know he’s a knob but at least he provides for his family and allows her to be home for the kids ( even though she hates it 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like Beggy the dumbass just missed the key bit talking about the work done in the garden - the story went from How terrible the before used to be to sunddely a wrap up loool the clip of what they actually did is completely missing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.