Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s mark and who was it a dig at?
Mark Prideaux - husband of Liza who is another mummy β€œinfluencer” with Channel
mum.

they were all on a gifted trip to Ibiza, Meldrum’s were lording it up, acting like knobbers, Lee took a photo of Rebecca in the bath - so cheesy and attention seeking - he in the bath in the hotel room staring out of the window at the view...... then later on that evening Mark posted the above photo as a very obvious and hilarious piss take of the Meldrums! It was being discussed on here at the time and then later that evening Mark deleted the photo from his insta grid!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg that ring on the right is something a chav would've picked out the argos catalogue. Very edgy rebecca
I think she said it was her grandmas ring - got to give it to her that it’s something with sentimental value and not something she can affiliate link

Reactions: 4
I think she said it was her grandmas ring - got to give it to her that it’s something with sentimental value and not something she can affiliate link
don’t think she does sentimental, you’d have to have feelings to have something sentimental... more like she’s been given something she feels is worth money. Will be at the pawn shop in no time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks for filing in the blanks re the mark photo πŸ‘πŸ»
That whole Ibiza trip was ridiculous, cringe fest

Reactions: 10
She said in the photo new rings arrived. πŸ˜‚ She'd still find something to aff link and still think the rings are hideous regardlesπŸ˜‚ she hasn't accepted me so just going off this thread.

Reactions: 3
Wow I feel I’ve missed a lot and can’t catch up - sorry to be annoying but can someone fill me in briefly?

last I checked Rebecca and Lee had disappeared for unknown reasons ... now she has reappeared?

Wow I feel I’ve missed a lot and can’t catch up - sorry to be annoying but can someone fill me in briefly?

last I checked Rebecca and Lee had disappeared for unknown reasons ... now she has reappeared?
She's done a cull of followers, made her account private, not doing YouTube (for now) and isn't showing kids anymore (for now). Lee and the hairy beasts instas have gone. As far as I can see she's still as annoying as ever and she won't accept you if you request to follow her, I've been waiting patiently for daysπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't give her too much credit tho, it'd only take 1 person asking about it for her to aff link something similar, as so so many people were asking! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's done a cull of followers, made her account private, not doing YouTube (for now) and isn't showing kids anymore (for now). Lee and the hairy beasts instas have gone. As far as I can see she's still as annoying as ever and she won't accept you if you request to follow her, I've been waiting patiently for daysπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
thanks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I knew she wouldn’t be gone for long

Reactions: 2
Yet she still has Mrs Meldrum videos available to view on The Meldrums Channel. The day that woman goes a month without bullshit I’ll wash her scummy leggings for a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.