Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I have kept quiet on this thread since Mrs Meldrum has been back because if it is a private account and she isn't using it for business then I don't have any issues with her.
However, the AD - gifted stay means we can now question her as this is a business transaction. Have emailed both Chic Scotland and the House to express my disappointment, pointing out the reason why she might not be the right fit for their brands and ask how many influencers of black and ethnic origin they have offered free accommodation to.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Observ@h

Delurking, hi everyone!
I think when she said “new rings arrived” she meant “new ring’s arrived” as in “new ring has arrived“ as in singular, and the one on the right is her grandma’s ring.
Drives me mad when influencers don’t do basic spelling and grammar checks when a written caption is their main means of communication! #youhadonejob

• Haha

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
LOOOOOOOL wealthy?? Some people really need to check the spelling of this word. When do you see Elon Musk doing AFF Links all day long on total garbages. Wealth is not just the amount of cash you have in bank its your lifestyle, who you hang out with, what you consider as hobby, what your kids do outside school, the way you think/behave - Beggy stinks of cheap every single aspect in life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Oh god, come back when you’ve got something different from the old “you’re all just jealous”
Come up with something new! We’re bored of that one.

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
God how I WISH someone would come along and knock her the fuck off her high horse(dog). Now that she’s no longer working 🙄 what exactly is she doing with herself that would even be of remote interest to share with 105k followers?? I genuinely don’t get it. She’s completely out of touch. Shows no humility with anything. You would have thought she might have taken some time when off to really think about what she wants to do with herself but she will literally never change. All this fake mum shit oh getting my head around all the info from school. Rebecca it’s straightforward: schools in Scotland return full time from August 11th. If not, every school has a contingency plan. Most likely the girls will be in 2 days per week and on the same day as they aim to group siblings together. Poppy will only get her free funded place of the original 600 hours from the term after her 3rd birthday (so I think October for her then.) how is that hard? Why does she try and paint like she’s mum of the year and the only one dealing with all this? I don’t think she’s shared one thing that’s not got an affiliate link attached to it since her return. Why are folk not seeing through this? I genuinely despair.

• Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
If she was genuine about not having the girls on social media, she would have gone through her Instagram grid and deleted every single photo with the kids in it. Does she really think that out of over 100K people none of them have bad intentions?! The horse has already bolted - images & photos of her kids will have already been downloaded by god knows who.....it’s all just too little too late. I don’t believe a word she says anyway, if someone offered her a few quid she would be straight back on YouTube, straight back to over exposing her 3 children. She’s not doing this because she cares or through her own choice.
If she was serious about not having the kids on socials, she would have deleted the lot and not come back.

• Heart

Croissant Moon

For ages people criticised her for how much she showed the children online. Now she's decided to show them less that's not good enough either 🤷‍♀️
I'm definitely no fan of Meldrum, but she knew full well that all the content she put out was there forever and she made a conscious decision to still do it. She can't change that. But she can choose to change that now. Which it seems she has. She may have done some growing and learning while she was away. Its a shame she hasn't done the same soul searching re the racism and lying. But i guess this is a teeny tiny step in the right direction!!
So she’s said the kids will be shown less... big deal. A month ago she said Mrs Meldrum was gone for good. I won’t hold my breath on this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
When are we going to get the cosy jumper sleeves pulled over her knuckles holding a hot cup of tea shot?

Why does she always call it a hot cup of tea because all us fucking idiots drink stone cold tea 🙄

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
How the mighty have fallen. Scrabbling for scraps and leftovers in the shadow of your previous success with affiliated links. It could have been so, so different and you could have sat back comfortably and with peace of mind by Poppy's third birthday. You could have held your heads high locally and people would have been pleased for your success.

If only you hadn't been a pair of ignorant, greedy, stuck up nasty liars.

They may have shut down social media, you tube etc (still don't understand why has his IG has gone)... But they continue to hang around like two clinging stinky farts.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blondie

VIP Member
Even funnier the tag is still on....
Haha was about to say this! She's totally put it on for Instagram straight out of the bag you can still see all the creases. You know she's going to change into a jumper the minute that story finished!!
Can't wait to get that aff link out there. Sooner the better hey grabby???

How long until the first drunk rant/mental breakdown/later to be deleted "fuck you" posts.....
I know, her talking about 6 months sober sounds like she had a real problem with alcohol. It didn't come across that way to me but what goes on when the cameras aren't rolling hey. 🥴🥂

Fuck off with your cheeky little change of outfit for dinner. Who and where the fuck do you think you are? Muppet with the tags on. 🙄
Pinnochio you tell so many lies you will trip over your nose one day, pretty soon if you continue wearing Timothy Claypole's shoes.
That top is nice from the front but the back not so good 😱 it makes you look a bit wider Begs, not a good look on your slim figure. Funny though as I normally prefer seeing the back of you.
'Little l' will be getting a chufty at the thought of no bra... Oooh little l, is that her trying to do a coy but sexy look at you over her back... 🤢.... Or is she looking past you at her own reflection in the doors? ... No need to answer. 🙄
So the garden has a playhouse, nice but agree with others in that you would have had far more use out of a summerhouse. Good thing is the girls will grow out of it long before little l does.
Garden makeover? Some steps, moving and changing battenburg, some chukkies, hardly ground force. 😴
Cheers Rebeggar 🥂

Someone said in the comments it's like she's standing on a giant chessboard 😂. She won't like that.
They can't afford a garden makeover. She's waiting for a landscaping company to offer to re do it all for her for free.

I wish she would stop calling the woods "our woods", like they came with the house 🙄
We all know what came with your house rebecca 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dunwoodyan

I think it is very unlikely that Poppy would fall out of the window from that position. However I think there is an extreme risk of her feet slipping forward and downwards and her sliding between the rocking horse and the wall smashing her chin/teeth on the windowsill on the way. Rebecca has literally nil critical thinking skills.

Awhenny

VIP Member
Maybe he is still being punished for showing an unfiltered, not photo shopped picture/story of rebecca? Had to choose between his phone and his fizzy sweeties?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
Didn’t she say she wouldn’t do any brand work ever???? This woman is so full of shit even Trump is more honest and consistent than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28