Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I can vouch for this, it's a stunning area.
Deeside is beautiful, I think the point was that the Meldrums/cannons have tried to make out that Inchmarlo is some sort of extremely well to do, exclusive, place that is so
High brow.... when the reality is, it’s a selection of Middle aged/retired folk living in a quiet little cul de sac..... less Primrose Hill and more Midsommer Murders (literally!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Affiliate linking a fucking bike and a micro scooter, amongst other shit she hasn’t even bought for poppy 😂🤣
DEAD.

even for Rebecca that’s a new low 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

montydonfc

VIP Member
Nah. You can tell they’re not from just looking at them.
I completely agree. Her “wealth” is just accumulated tat over the years from her online begging sorry partnerships with brands. Do folk honestly think if she had any sort of real money to be boastful about she’d still have up the curtains she absolutely detests almost 2 years on from moving in? If they could actually afford to put in a new kitchen and that’s what she wanted, they’d have done it if they had actual money.

I think the scoop is either Daddy Cannon-Warbucks sunk a fair few £££ into the deposit for the house of dreams but has told them the banks shut from now on. I do still think though if they had to go to him as they had nothing to pay the mortgage he would help them out. I think Lee’s wage provides them coverage of all bills and outgoings of the house but it means no holidays, no second car, no splurges. She can’t be seen in amongst the bestest friends in the whole wild world gang that they can no longer have the life of luxury they once had. So everything is underhand and sneaky. A £25 ring here or there won’t break the bank, but what it allows her to do is to keep up that facade that she can buy what and when she likes at the same time affiliate linking so potentially earning some funds at the same time. She’s speculative spending. Spend money to make money. There’s no meaningful purchase that she can share from true hard work or graft. it’s all shit!

• Heart

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
Beggy’s obsession with her town/village comes from her absurd delusion that she is upper middle class. Last time I checked the definition of upper middle class it didn’t include a technician on oil rig affording family of 5 because his wife got fired from being a racist.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m a new follower of hers...does she always post this frequently? Feel like I’m being spammed
in a word.... yes. She’s got an addiction/obsession with filming herself doing the most mundane things and plastering it all over Instagram because she’s thirsty for the attention from a bunch of strangers on the internet. She gets up, sets her camera up to record and then PRETENDS to be just waking up - complete with fake yawning and eye-rubbing, she films herself drinking tea, she films herself just staring at her own reflection on the screen and practically getting off over herself..... she’s an absolute moron.

• Haha
  • Heart

OliviaPope

FF621E61-F4BF-4C33-BF7B-D229A8DD6D74.jpeg

Wouldn’t take much for Poppy or the baby as Beggy has now started calling her when she’s 3 in 2 weeks time to stand on that horses head and topple out of that window!!

This is not fucking cute it’s dangerous!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

avabella

VIP Member
No disrespect to people who post here, but I find it amusing how many people think that being offshore automatically equals eye watering salaries 🤣 yes, the wages are good but come on folks, dopey Lee isn’t on 100 grand for god sake. Do you think he’d have given it up last time if he was bringing home that sort of dollar? I reckon 60k is even being generous.
As someone else already said, no pay rise for doing ‘extra’ weeks - that’s not how rota’s work. If his rig has gone straight 3/3 he’ll either be on the same pay - or like a lot of other rigs/companies, potentially even had to take a pay cut to keep his job.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She is desperate to hold on to ‘the slowness of lockdown’?! It wasn’t a fucking holiday camp. We were locked down because of a virus that has killed and is still killing hundreds of thousands of people. I’m so sorry Reb that the virus isn’t still rampaging wildly through the population, because that means your slow, pottery lockdown has to come to an end. Is she basically wishing that coronavirus was still on the rise so she could continue to be lazy? Unbelievable, even for her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Emmapism

VIP Member
All of the podcasts, soul searching and long walks and she still hasn't learnt how to apologize for being a massive racist bellend.

Enjoy your new shed Rebecca.

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
I'm just laughing at the idea of a BBQ today - it was 13 degrees and overcast! 😆
They’ll still have some Donald Russell burgers in freezer to use up. Beggys warming up the part baked baguettes by wearing them as shoes.

the sobriety thing really bothers me. She abstained from alcohol, she wasn’t tee total and never had any intention to be. They way she can just toss words around like this just show how out of touch with the real world she actually is. She made such a big thing of no longer drinking but now she’s changed her mind as she feels she can handle it so she’s sharing photos of her drinking. Doesn’t she get how hypocritical she’s being. She stated months ago she doesn’t like the feeling she has the next day, not much of a surprise alcohol is a downer, yet now she feels okay because she had a month off and her Instagram is switched to private? She’s a joke.

• Haha

InstaFamous

Christ on a tricycle, what smart arse intern PR co-ordinator thought Rebecca “£8 eBay leggings” Meldrum is the target influencer for a £2k a night exclusive use high-end holiday let.

• Heart
  • Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Very glad the kids aren't being shown (at the moment). What I find interesting is that Lee (Sorry, "Little l") isn't being shown. At first I wondered if he'd left Beggy to join a travelling group of unisex coat wearing musicians, but then we saw him in the corner of a post. Do you think he's not being shown because he's not allowed to, or that he's furious that she's started again, after her colossal flounce, and is refusing to be part of it?

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Christ that’s a seriously unflattering outfit. Looks like maternity wear!!!!!
Honestly looks like she’s taken a break from painting the nursery to grab a *hot* cup of tea and.......

stand in the garden like a twat. 🙄
So glad she’s back with a new healthy mindset,
and the same fucking poses we all know and love. #hauntedbymrsmeldrum #teapot #notpregnantjustatwat

let’s do ANOTHER REMINDER for the fans. This is what the ghost of Meldrum past thinks of you all.......
DBA4F403-E7CB-4555-9945-028E88B79C49.jpeg

They didn’t even deserve a goodbye 😐

but CLICK THAT #AFF LINK!
It’s for ice cream 😕

• Haha

Ballstowall

Well off from what? Savings made when she had brand deals? It cannot be from Lee being offshore he does not earn enough to support their lifestyle on a most basic level.
Trust me, they are not well off! Her parents aren't even as rich as some think on here, they just got lucky in buying properties at the right time and selling for decent profit years down the line. Her dad will be well paid in his job but he's no millionaire and not that influential in the industry either. Rebecca will be spending her Tropics ££ to keep up the illusion of wealth when in actual fact they are so over their heads in that house its ridiculous.
Aside from their large house, what do they have to show for themselves that hasn't been gifted? An old Ford and a playhouse that the kids will grow out of in less than 3 years? They can't afford a holiday only camping trips. They can't afford to renovate the house or even change the flooring or window coverings. Everything about their lifestyle is a lie and a front. The aff links supposedly bring in between £1-6k a month depending on how spendy people are which right now I assume isn't very thats why shes going arse over tit aff-linking everything she can think of. It reeks desperation! If she was honest with her followers and said that they were over their heads and needed another income but Rebecca can't find "normal" work until the schools/ childcare provisions are back and even then would struggle as she has a Mickey Mouse degree (literally), zero real work experience and the current job market in Aberdeen is volatile at best I think there would be a lot more respect for them but they'll just keep pretending they are so so lucky and well off before the inevitable return to public instagram and youtube for ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 37