Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw look at her, trying to pretend that she had friends and a busy social life....

duck off tae duck Rebecca. You boring bastard.

the only slow thing about lockdown is you, you complete moron.

doesn’t she realise by now that she is such a laughing stock?! Actually the village idiot, only surpassed by her hobbit husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is desperate to hold on to ‘the slowness of lockdown’?! It wasn’t a bleeping holiday camp. We were locked down because of a virus that has killed and is still killing hundreds of thousands of people. I’m so sorry Reb that the virus isn’t still rampaging wildly through the population, because that means your slow, pottery lockdown has to come to an end. Is she basically wishing that coronavirus was still on the rise so she could continue to be lazy? Unbelievable, even for her.
Absolutely!👏 "Slowness of lockdown" duck off

Reactions: 17
I feel nothing but pity for Grabby. One day she’s going to wake up elderly, regretting every moment of a life wasted doing absolutely nothing.
Nah, she'll look around at her house full of free tit and think she made it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No wonder she couldn't POSSIBLY educate herself on BLM. Instagram just isn't something she's consuming right now. She has 100 thousand followers. A huge reach. But no, some pictures of fairy lights whilst the world literally burns. Nice one Beggy. Just sit your privileged white ass down in that hammock and relax.

Five minutes have passed..... must be time for another affiliate link, surely??

CRETIN
Lol
Mystic meldrum
Shame she didn't see her epic fall from grace coming

• Haha
I’m not too sure why when it is the truth. Anything could happen, freak accidents happen. Hanging out of a window and unattended is dangerous.
My son is autistic and had never run away before today. We were at the hairdresser trying to get his haircut and he ran out the door and was almost at the road before I caught him. It was the worst moment of being a mum so far.

I can’t fathom out someone would sit on their bed and take pictures of a toddler in that situation. She might think she’s seconds away but things can happen in a nano-second.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My son is autistic and had never run away before today. We were at the hairdresser trying to get his haircut and he ran out the door and was almost at the road before I caught him. It was the worst moment of being a mum so far.

I can’t fathom out someone would sit on their bed and take pictures of a toddler in that situation. She might think she’s seconds away but things can happen in a nano-second.
My gosh I hope you are both ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My gosh I hope you are both ok x
Aw thank you we are. He has had his haircut loads of times but he was having none of it. We had only just got there when he bolted. It’s an added incentive to lose my lockdown timber!

She can stick her “slowness of lockdown” up her arse because our lockdown has seen regressions in my son, and even when he gets back to nursery, it’ll be a while before we know if he’ll come on again.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she did she's under 5.
I'm sure child fell out window warrant social investigation.
Very least health visitor always informed here if we take child 0-5 to a and e and follow up visit or phonecall in my opinion.
Logically they would want to know how a child can call out of a window.
That’s totally true they would want to know. But something tells me if it’s a child falling out a 2nd floor tenement building in a rougher part of Aberdeen and little waffle dog falling out murder mansion in Inchmarlo it wouldn’t raise as many eyebrows up at sick kids.

Reactions: 14
Slowness of lockdown? Really, what’s the difference in her life... every day is a slow day? Slow morning. Walks. Tea. She doesn’t work. The kids are basically looking after themselves.
she doesn’t work? What’s changed for her?

linking something you don’t recommend? All time low. G

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought she was desperate for lock down to be over, so she could get back to normality, see people, do things etc etc. Now, she wants lockdown back. Huh??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has such ugly knees they make me feel sick 🤢 she obviously loves them she’s constantly taking pics of them 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She’s so transparent. At least 10 sheeple have asked where her jacket is from, no reply. Probe cos she can’t aff link it. But she aff links some cheap arse badly made future landfill that even she says is shite. What a cocunt

“Feeling the pressure to see people”, I wasn’t aware that people are pressuring her to see anyone, this is the dumbest caption I’ve ever read in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not too sure why when it is the truth. Anything could happen, freak accidents happen. Hanging out of a window and unattended is dangerous.
She’s a joke, you do not film it laughing, you tell poppy in no uncertain terms that you do not climb on something to look out the window! She has got worse over the yuuurs.

Aw thank you we are. He has had his haircut loads of times but he was having none of it. We had only just got there when he bolted. It’s an added incentive to lose my lockdown timber!

She can stick her “slowness of lockdown” up her arse because our lockdown has seen regressions in my son, and even when he gets back to nursery, it’ll be a while before we know if he’ll come on again.
Glad your both ok
I share your pain with regression that lock down has brung.

What gets me is she openly admits to leaving the children unattended what happens if poppy does that when she is ah big her one time in her room
Sends shivers down my spine

That’s totally true they would want to know. But something tells me if it’s a child falling out a 2nd floor tenement building in a rougher part of Aberdeen and little waffle dog falling out murder mansion in Inchmarlo it wouldn’t raise as many eyebrows up at sick kids.
There was a child fell out a window not that long ago think it was in Garthdee a wee boy pretty sure it was a stairwell window
Quick google shows one in 2016 and one in 2018

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
And then I noticed she’s also got a handy chair there that can be pulled over when the rocking horse doesn’t suffice. bleeping idiot.
what’s with the colour of her legs she needs to lay of the fake tan legs are well patchy and she seems to have stopped at her ankles and missed her feet 😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what’s with the colour of her legs she needs to lay of the fake tan legs are well patchy and she seems to have stopped at her ankles and missed her feet 😂😂🤦‍♀️
but she doesn’t use fake tan, remember?! Her yuuurrrrrr round golden glow is completely natural and she just holds a tan really well.......!!!! Just apparently not on her feet.....!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She thinks she is winding us tattlers up with the photo of poppy at the window. However she is so thick (and irresponsible) she doesn’t get that a parent’s immediate reaction should be to get the kid down and talk to them about why. Instead her first reaction is to take a photograph.

👏 👏Rebecca.

She is a fool. So obsessed with sticking fingers up to tattlers she at the same time makes herself out to be an irresponsible parent. She also doesn’t realise that god forbid anything did happen to any of her kids there is a log of evidence going way back that she herself has posted of her lack of care.

Meanwhile it appears she has no decent friends to actually tell her how wrong what she is doing could be perceived and tell her to wise up.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.