Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house was purchased because they 100% believed they would get all updates gifted. She’s not even a housey type person! If they were set on moving they should’ve gone for a new build no way they need 5 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms. Let’s face it they live in one room the rest are dumping grounds for the crap she can’t be arsed to put away
Greedy assumed they’d get it all gifted. Lee did not want that marshmallow prison. He knew it wasn’t worth it, watching the ‘we bought a house’ vlog it was painfully obvious he knew it wasn’t the right house for them. Can’t fault lee for always being the sensible one with the important decisions (like not wanting a 3rd child but being told otherwise 🤦‍♀️) but what greedy wants and stamps her feet for, greedy gets. Lee must be seriously p*ssed she has put them in this disastrous position.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Greedy assumed they’d get it all gifted. Lee did not want that marshmallow prison. He knew it wasn’t worth it, watching the ‘we bought a house’ vlog it was painfully obvious he knew it wasn’t the right house for them. Can’t fault lee for always being the sensible one with the important decisions (like not wanting a 3rd child but being told otherwise 🤦‍♀️) but what greedy wants and stamps her feet for, greedy gets. Lee must be seriously p*ssed she has put them in this disastrous position.
House she wanted, she got.
Dog she wanted, she got.
Wasn't aware that Poppy was all her idea, but doesn't surprise me.
She's used to getting her own way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s face it if she was well off she wouldn’t be degrading herself with the aff linking shambles we are all seeing. Vanity didn’t bring her back clearly.

Reactions: 5
I don't think they are penniless but I don't think they have disposable income either. If they did, surely one of the first things you would do, as an instagramer/influencer is to have the house painted outside?! All those garden photos she takes and the house is awful from the outside! Would definitely be on my list of jobs to do. After having a hot cup of tea of course.

Reactions: 18
I can’t even hate watch this one ! Her voice is like nails down a chalkboard 😖 she has the kind of face you just want to punch and that’s a terrible thing to say but god forgive me I dislike her ! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you to people screenshotting their tit for us non followers!!!😁😁😁 Gingerella trying to look moody and thoughtful!😄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
any sympathy I could have for him gets stamped out by his passive aggressive and intimidating messages he sends to women.

Reactions: 17
Have I imagined it or did she once do a ‘what I spend in a week’ vlog and they had something like £700 disposable income a week?!

Reactions: 15
Yes in the days making money from paid ad s and money from YouTube etc!!! I can't remember the details of what she spent... Anyone give us a list of her ridiculously out of touch spending back then??? No wonder she s aff linking... She must be so pissed off those days of £700 a wk are long gone !!!😂😂

Reactions: 5
Must be a riveting date night! Look at the sexual chemistry between them lol 😂
I’d love to know what the f he sees in her..!? I mean yes they’re married, yes she’s slim, yes she’s the mother of his children.... but she’s mean, she’s racist, she’s self obsessed, she’s insular and she’s mainly Concerned about Herself and her time for her. I mean she’s ugly on the inside. What does he want to be with her for?

Maybe she give good head 😒💦😉🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’d love to know what the f he sees in her..!? I mean yes they’re married, yes she’s slim, yes she’s the mother of his children.... but she’s mean, she’s racist, she’s self obsessed, she’s insular and she’s mainly Concerned about Herself and her time for her. I mean she’s ugly on the inside. What does he want to be with her for?

Maybe she give good head 😒💦😉🤢
because all he cares about is that she’s slim/blonde.... that’s it. He’s as 2-dimensional as she is.

What’s the wee wotsit doing at home still? Has the wee man been made redundant?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
hahaha Rammi.... the “Ramminator” - what an idiot. Dirty sod.

Maybe they do a good 3 way thing? Maybe that’s whah wotsit likes? 🤢🤢

There has to be more to it. Like wotsit has a perverse mind and sex drive and grubby loves to give it to him 😬

I mean I’m just thinking aloud but she’s ugly inside so I’m thinking there’s more to it.

Maybe you’re all right and it’s just he’s as selfish and insular as she is. But he is better with the kids. Marginally

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.