Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so nice that the realtors gave her a blood stained shirt as a housewarming gift when they bought murdermansion. Ours only gave us a hamper, but then again no ones ever been murdered in the place
Has she spilled something or does the top actually look like that??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 185406
Wouldn’t take much for Poppy or the baby as Beggy has now started calling her when she’s 3 in 2 weeks time to stand on that horses head and topple out of that window!!

This is not bleeping cute it’s dangerous!!
Absolutely lazy witch and also who sleeps with their clothes at the end of the bed! Scruffy lazy parenting at its finest 😡🤬

Reactions: 11
Absolutely lazy witch and also who sleeps with their clothes at the end of the bed! Scruffy lazy parenting at its finest 😡🤬
I know, I laughed at that too, it's something a lazy teenager would do. Maybe it's that cold in Meltdown Towers they have to sleep in and under their clothes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she has to be goading Tattlers if this is not deliberate then I think she is really not well ! her behaviour is just so childish being irresponsible is not cute or clever if this is what she films what is going on when the camera is off ? She is detached from her bairns especially Poppy you only have to watch her with the dog to know she can be genuinely affectionate Just not with her husband or bairns is this really how she wants to portray herself a bored and boring little brat ? Because that’s how she comes across her constant lying and begging is just embarrassing even amongst the influencers she stands out for her sheer laziness and audacity where is the personality ? Fun ? Informative discussions she is not a has been she is a never really was those who are fascinated with her or claim to be inspired by her well I can’t imagine what kind of person is inspired by this child 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's certainly bizarre behaviour and definitely a lot of it is for tattlers; more than ever as there's not so much ego stroking going on. Every so often there's a funny smell in here too as she/they attempt to be 'in' with the tattlers. 🙄. Give it up Rebecca, concentrate on your family. Pay attention to them, be a proper parent.

Reactions: 18
I’ve said it before, if she were a single mum in a council house someone would have called social services by now.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I see she wore her ridiculous cornish pasty shoes out again last night. Because they are so so comfy, I'm waiting for the aff link for them.
They are bloody awful. The body language in the pic screams 'I'm uncomfortable and trying to fake it'... 'quick, take a picture, over here, I'll sit here and tattler bastards will wonder where we are'... 🙄.... It's pretty telling it's s been a quick one for the gram. Fur coat nae drawers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looking at Poppy standing on that horse at the window has made me feel ill! She's as bad as sarah 'this mama life' letting her kids be away from her in she sea the other week.

Bloody hell

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she hasn’t been reported.
Months and months ago I received loads of not very nice replies on here for asking this so I kept quiet after that. And then today she shows poppy, not even 3, hanging out of an upstairs window standing on z horse! When something terrible happens to one of those girls I won't be surprised I'm afraid.

Reactions: 19
More than the window, well before the fall out the window, I’m concerned Poppy’s foot would slip and she’d smack her chin/face/mouth on the window sill and either really hurt herself or knoCk herself unconscious. These freak accidents happen and people
Always think it’ll never happen to them.

The woman is bleeping insane. She’s Ill and her husband should be doing more to sort her out. There’s no way my husband would stand by and let me do what she does online for 100k sheep. No way.

Reactions: 15
35F15AAC-6B67-427D-A7D0-D159AB309285.jpeg

Sneaky twit 🙄 so click even if you don’t want it and I’ll still get your cash....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.