Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New thread!
8 days back on Instagram and it feels like she’s been back for YUURS!
Title suggested by @Clare

970882D6-12DE-46D5-BCB6-5B6679AA76DF.jpeg

I’m sure someone else can do a better summary so please add to this 😆
The pigs have been given to Poppy’s nursery, dogs don’t actually attack small animals if you train them, they can get on pretty well! But a nursery that than sat empty for 3 months was for sure a better place for them....

She’s back, but she’s not coming back to youtube, EVER,
at least not this week....

The dog we all know she bought on impulse and probably regrets buying because it is in fact, the size of an overweight pony,
is the best thing that’s happened to her,
and that’s probably because he’s the only Instagram star she’s still friends with....
the MLM have dropped her? No more glowing skin or evening routines? Damn.

She linking the s*hit out of everything she owns (or wants) all so she can buy the girls ice cream i’m sure 😏

I’m really just here for the leggings.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Dunwoodyan

Coming up three years ago now, a Sunday night and she was getting quite a lot of stick on a post of her drinking/advertising gin. Few people questioning whether it was ethical, lots of squabbling amongst the sheep and the normal rational followers. One person commented that at the end of the day alcohol was addictive and shouldn't be glamourised. At the time my stepson was in rehab which was costing a lot of money so it really touched a nerve with me. I 'liked' the comment and was instantly blocked.

REBECCA NOW YOU HAVE SEEN THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS CAN YOU PLEASE APOLOGISE AND UNBLOCK ME??

Stepson is 3 years clean and sober this August. He's a different person. So proud of him 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 76

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I remember Charlotte Taylor bought those same hideous shoes but she got them in a baby pink colour and seriously it looked like she was wearing a pair of elephants vulvas on her trotters!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Okay

Her using the word “sobriety” is really inappropriate, also she is celebrating breaking her supposed sobriety. She well and truly makes me sick, using this word along with her repeated “misunderstandings” regarding race and racial issues shows she is over privileged and has no idea what it’s like to live in the real world with real problems. I hope she isn’t able to save her flaccid influencer career and her followers wake up and see her for the horrible women that she is!

Edit: phone autocorrected to flaccid and I’m keeping it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It is crystal clear to see Rebecca is in a very sad situation. In the space of a month she quit social media saying her Mrs M persona would haunt her forever and now she is back, despite making her page private she is followed by thousands upon thousands of people who judge her and that she doesn’t know. Her return has highlighted that she is back for 1 thing only - money. Her behaviour and constant aff links/swipe ups/begging has proved that. She has shown zero humility, learning or reflection. If she had learnt anything she would have returned with a new account, private and only had people she knows following her, as many of us do. I can’t for a second believe that Lee or anyone around her is as blinkered to this destructive behaviour, I do not think for a moment that everything is rosy in their garden. My husband loves me while heartedly and he will call me out when needed and he would never support me making such bad decisions or displaying such bad behaviour.
Thing is though, lee is every bit as bad as she is. He loves the attention. He’s been on tattle several times posting under various pseudonyms, he actively searches for and sends unsolicited creepy messages to women that he believes post on this site, he’s made up ridiculous fake Instagram accounts using the usernames of people from tattle in some utterly batshit attempt at intimidation- the wee man has a fucking screw loose! The pair of them are at it - don’t believe for a second that lee is some sort of beacon of hope here. He’s not. He’s every bit as attention seeking & money hungry as she is and he’s a slimy, manipulative, creepy wee bastard with it.
Her mother is just as bad. She’s literally just an older version of Rebecca- money obsessed, vain, work shy and completely immature. She’s also been on here trying it on under different names a few times.

The whole lot of them are a bunch of pathetic weirdos.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Croissant Moon

Trying to figure out which part of her sad, sheltered little life we’re allegedly jealous of?

Getting pregnant before even finishing her degree with then ex-boyfriend Lee? Nope

Never leaving her hometown other than for a short internship during uni? Most fucking certainly not

Never holding down any type of actual, productive job for a single day of her life? Not that either

Financially leaning on her parents to buy her “dream” house, which someone was tragically murdered in? Hmm probably not

Being constantly critiqued by strangers, and people she knows in “real” life, as well as having her children, family, lifestyle analysed? I can’t imagine much worse!

I would however like some free Tropic skincare but doesn’t seem like Rebecca will be party to that perk much longer 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s such a liar. She was drinking - we saw her with a glass of wine one evening with dinner before lockdown. And why now decide to “start drinking again”?!!

She’s such a fucking joke.

Says she’s quit drinking but then is caught drinking and then completely jacks it in after 6 months....

says she’s quit social media and then, low & behold, she’s back on it again in a matter of weeks.....

What a fucking bellend. She’s just an utter twat!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Fathead

VIP Member
WHY does she talk about Scotland as it it’s some far off distant land with an entirely different galaxy ?
It’s so cold up here in Scotland
Our school holidays are different in Scotland
It’s so lush here in royal deeside in Scotland
The shops aren’t open yet in Scotland
Wtaf ? Rebecca you moved here when you were a kid and it’s your home despite your accent , stop talking about it as if you’ve just emigrated to Australia it’s boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
I was speaking to someone online last night and they said someone has stolen their shoes ..... I think he said his name was Aladdin???😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Emmapism

VIP Member
'I'm a size eiiiiiiggggggghhhhhttttttttttt everyone in case you didn't realise! I'm small! I love exercising! Look at my thigh gap! Don't you wish you were me?'

No....because then that would mean I was

a) a massive racist b) obsessed with appearances and c) have the mental capacity of a Twiglet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Sat in hospital next to two lovely women in their 80's.
Discussing one selling her home and her plans to move to a lovely little retirement area, how its full of other older retirees, a sheltered type area where they have social activities for the older folk.

Where's this gods waiting room you may ask? None other than Inchmarlo 😆😆😆

£600k on a manky murder mansion set amongst the cast of Last of The Summer Wine.....I'm sooooo jealous Beggy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It is crystal clear to see Rebecca is in a very sad situation. In the space of a month she quit social media saying her Mrs M persona would haunt her forever and now she is back, despite making her page private she is followed by thousands upon thousands of people who judge her and that she doesn’t know. Her return has highlighted that she is back for 1 thing only - money. Her behaviour and constant aff links/swipe ups/begging has proved that. She has shown zero humility, learning or reflection. If she had learnt anything she would have returned with a new account, private and only had people she knows following her, as many of us do. I can’t for a second believe that Lee or anyone around her is as blinkered to this destructive behaviour, I do not think for a moment that everything is rosy in their garden. My husband loves me while heartedly and he will call me out when needed and he would never support me making such bad decisions or displaying such bad behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

G&TGal

Following on from @fireflies post about googling The Meldrums... I had a thought and was shocked.. if you google any of the kids names it comes up with all sorts of personal details and photos. That’s going to be on the internet for their entire life’s! I would have shared links but doesn’t feel right sharing the kids details but if people want to see It themselves they can google it!
The digital footprint of The Meldrums is enormous and has been for several years now. Most children / young teens when they google themselves will find one or two results at the most and usually only if they have been involved in some fundraising, sports achievements, school awards etc. All three of The Meldrums children have 1000's of results through a quick google search with Safiyah's name probably producing the most, as not only is she the eldest so has been around for almost their entire online career but the combination of using the Arabic / Hindi / Swahili from of Sophia with 'Meldrum' produces a relatively unique name. Safiyah Meldrum yields nearly 30,000 results in 0.37 seconds and the majority of those will be related to Safiyah and Poppy Meldrum produces 117,000 but many of those relate to Poppy Meldrum the character in the sitcom 'You Rang M'Lord' !

Not only have they left their children's cached images vulnerable to capture - although most images captured by those with less than honourable intentions will have been taken within minutes of them being put online and already in circulation in places the Meldrums cannot access to remove, but the amount of information out there makes identity theft so easy. Putting predation and impersonation to one side, perhaps the most personally damaging aspect of the digital legacy the girls will experience is the vast resource of material readily available to peer bullies.

Rebecca and Lee may have taken steps to remove youtube videos and delete some followers who they may feel are jealous tattle 'bastards' but even after taking into account purchased followers and genuine fans there will be several 100 if not 1000 of accounts following Rebecca who have a predilection towards paedophilia.

If they are serious about the protection and privacy of their children they need to;
i) systematically go through all 6574 posts removing those images that feature the children on her creator Instagram account
ii) delete The Meldrums youtube channel even though it has no vlogs presently shown if they genuinely have no intention of ever using it again - it serves no purpose. (but then that would remove their PO box number for free gifts ;))
iii) spend a considerable amount of time contacting sites such as famous birthdays etc to request removal of girls details citing the 'Rights of A Child' to privacy. Many of these sites could argue that the information they publish had already been placed in the public domain by the children's parents so that no intrusion of privacy has taken place and regretfully Rebecca and Lee will have to accept that they alone are ultimately responsible for trading their children's privacy for monetary gain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42