Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quality content today, if you like watching paint dry. At least I've seen she has had her morning cup of tea today.

Sorry I forgot the updated list pics šŸ˜†
Wow riveting I thought my life was boring šŸ˜³

The people in life we ā€œshouldā€ be jealous of are people who came from very little and have worked their arses off to build a life for themselves through business or whatever. Not a lazy, half arsed mum from the middle of Scotland that would rather do anything else than look after and pay attention to her own children. A woman who spends her days drinking tea and posting affiliate ads on her insta!! What a role model to her children she isšŸ˜‚ She will tit herself if schools donā€™t go back full time when the non full time model ā€œshouldā€ be better for her as she is at home 25/7šŸ˜‚ remember she doesnā€™t have a job to go to!!
Spot on šŸ‘

She's a total tight arse though. She wasn't selling preworn clothes because she *needed* the cash to make ends meet, it's because she will grab every penny she can get. I mean, I agree that they're probably not as well off as they were a year or so ago (and obvs needed Lee to go back to work), but they're not struggling to put food on the table. They're just money-grabbing cheapskates.
I once messaged her why she was selling clothes and not donating as do most of her contemporaries, her reply to me was trolls had ruined her business and she needed the money I didnā€™t believe that then as she was still buying far more than she needed and was getting lots of freebies too I think she is just plain greedy , I have been on sickness benefit for years my yearly income is just over Ā£12.500 Tat his includes housing benefit and council tax this is my only income , I have never sold anything in my life I give away what I donā€™t need, I contribute monthly to a food bank itā€™s not a lot but I try , even when she was earning huge amounts she went to a food bank empty handed , this tells me all I need to know about her she is a grasping greedy selfish spoilt brat .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She really canā€™t wait to get rid of those girls can she? šŸ™„
40B9CB64-36DA-4072-A53E-E604E09BB316.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WHY does she talk about Scotland as it itā€™s some far off distant land with an entirely different galaxy ?
Itā€™s so cold up here in Scotland
Our school holidays are different in Scotland
Itā€™s so lush here in royal deeside in Scotland
The shops arenā€™t open yet in Scotland
Wtaf ? Rebecca you moved here when you were a kid and itā€™s your home despite your accent , stop talking about it as if youā€™ve just emigrated to Australia itā€™s boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
WHY does she talk about Scotland as it itā€™s some far off distant land with an entirely different galaxy ?
Wtaf ? Rebecca you moved here when you were a kid and itā€™s your home despite your accent , stop talking about it as if youā€™ve just emigrated to Australia itā€™s boring
It is some far off land to some. One taxi driver in London asked if we had electricity up our end of the country šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
No aff links to the stationary? šŸ¤”
Not yet šŸ™„

Yes, this really bugs me about her. As well as many, many, many other things šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes lived here longer than she did in "Yorkshire"

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve always felt she resents living in Scotland and misses no opportunity to do us down.
Itā€™s so rainy, itā€™s so cold, itā€™s so this and too that and nothing is ever good enough for Begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve always felt she resents living in Scotland and misses no opportunity to do us down.
Itā€™s so rainy, itā€™s so cold, itā€™s so this and too that and nothing is ever good enough for Begs.
She does always moan. She never talks about it in a good light. Lee used to on his old insta stories on his bike rides etc. It blew me away how beautiful it is there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasnā€™t she the exact same last year?? Vlog on uniforms didnā€™t include shoes then oh what do you know here come the Clarks freebies on the first day back.. also didnā€™t Nana buy school bags of dreams for the girls last year even though florence flobella Florrie Flossie go Florrie chose an old one of Safiyah and Fiyah Darce Darcey S was using a cath kidson one. Iā€™m also sure that Mimi Cannon bought them stationary. Sheā€™s literally so full of tit. She needs to remember what sheā€™s said previously cos sheā€™s the worlds bleeping worst liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™ve just looked at the first few threads about her and itā€™s crazy to see that 2 years ago people were making THE SAME complains as today
Perhaps that's because she's the same hole liar as she was back then. šŸ™„
She really canā€™t wait to get rid of those girls can she? šŸ™„View attachment 182906
But bet the girls are even more excited to get away from their mother!
She does always moan. She never talks about it in a good light. Lee used to on his old insta stories on his bike rides etc. It blew me away how beautiful it is there.
It is lovely here, but let's face it she is hardly a go getting big city girl or a country adventurer so would never be pleased with anything in life. She has no appreciation for anything unless it immediately self gratifies without any effort on her part. She hardly leaves the bloody house so her surroundings do not matter. My bin goes out more than her! It wouldn't matter where she lived, her fun sponge personality would put a shade on paradise.

Unless sheā€™s eating in front of a kindly gifted mirror?
That would be a dream come true for Princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, Aberdeen is pretty isolated from the rest of the country, itā€™s an incredibly insular city, if you can call it that. Royal Deeside is next level insular and elitist. The type of place that locals know you ā€œarenā€™t from thereā€. I couldnā€™t live there if I was paid too, gorgeous scenery or otherwise.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m not even joking but I had a friend from London once ask if we had electric 24 hours a day in Aberdeen šŸ˜‚ People seem to think we walk about in kilts and live in shortbread tins up here šŸ˜‚ and donā€™t even get me started on ā€œsorry we donā€™t do next day delivery in the Highlandsā€ when I use an AB postcode.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.