Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooft what a hunk!! Hes no better in the flesh either and not much taller than 5'4 me😂 whys he even still there??

Reactions: 4
Ooft what a hunk!! Hes no better in the flesh either and not much taller than 5'4 me😂 whys he even still there??
Have you seen him in real life ?? Is he just a wee thing ??

I didn’t follow beggy before she set her page private so can’t follow her stories. Counting down the days until she makes her page public again !!

Those pink houses really aren't very attractive are they? They look like they're sitting outside their chalet at some dodgy caravan site.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have you seen him in real life ?? Is he just a wee thing ??

I didn’t follow beggy before she set her page private so can’t follow her stories. Counting down the days until she makes her page public again !!
I saw them about a month ago maybe more, down at Stonehaven beach front. He's definitely not much taller than me although I wasn't going too close😂 Skinny wee legs too. I didn't follow her, just liked a nosey but can't do that now either! Is she just leaving her requests?!

Reactions: 1
As they say in Scotland “taps aff”
This made me lol. Pre hubby I had a Scottish boyfriend (Glasgow) and he would say tap instead of top. 😳 the first time it took me a while to understand what he meant 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That house looks awful. Damp patches, discoloured render, patchy paintwork on the fence....too big, too expensive, too much work. And that’s just the outside

Reactions: 14
I’ve seen Cinderellee in the flesh several times too and I’d say he was 5’6” tops. And weedy slim. Like a wee lost lad he was, negotiating Tesco with his trolley 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
A Friday treat lol 🤮🤢

Literally must have posted at the same time lol ...great minds 🤷🏻‍♀️
She 100% knew when posting that, the reaction it would get on here. So sad that they needle each other in such a passive aggressive way. They’re meant to be partners FFS. I find it very sad. Last night on the swing seat was a pathetic attempt to get back at us Tattlers for saying their relationship is tepid. It won’t wash Beggy, it’s plain for all to see your contempt for each other.

Reactions: 11
What did grubby show of the girls out of curiosity?? She'll want to start showing them do she can scrounge for Boden gifted clothes and do constant kids clothes accessories aff links 😤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.