Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, pair of eBay leggings of dreams as a prize to the first person who’s able to spot the very clear and not at all hidden declaration of aff link.
12DE8DD6-F53A-4903-9235-BCEEF8E81892.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s now begging for a mud kitchen for Poppy’s birthday.... seen quite a few mum-fluencers gifted ones lately so no doubt she’ll get one too!!

In case you’re missing her face and her glass of “shloer”!
God she’s nauseating. Why so fake, why so smug?

Reactions: 12
Her using the word “sobriety” is really inappropriate, also she is celebrating breaking her supposed sobriety. She well and truly makes me sick, using this word along with her repeated “misunderstandings” regarding race and racial issues shows she is over privileged and has no idea what it’s like to live in the real world with real problems. I hope she isn’t able to save her flaccid influencer career and her followers wake up and see her for the horrible women that she is!

Edit: phone autocorrected to flaccid and I’m keeping it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
She’s such a liar. She was drinking - we saw her with a glass of wine one evening with dinner before lockdown. And why now decide to “start drinking again”?!!

She’s such a bleeping joke.

Says she’s quit drinking but then is caught drinking and then completely jacks it in after 6 months....

says she’s quit social media and then, low & behold, she’s back on it again in a matter of weeks.....

What a bleeping bellend. She’s just an utter twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
All of the podcasts, soul searching and long walks and she still hasn't learnt how to apologize for being a massive racist bellend.

Enjoy your new shed Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s such a liar. She was drinking - we saw her with a glass of wine one evening with dinner before lockdown. And why now decide to “start drinking again”?!!

She’s such a bleeping joke.

Says she’s quit drinking but then is caught drinking and then completely jacks it in after 6 months....

says she’s quit social media and then, low & behold, she’s back on it again in a matter of weeks.....

What a bleeping bellend. She’s just an utter twit!
She is a compulsive liar. She had a glass of wine on Easter Sunday!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is that New wooden steps in the back garden?
If it is it was badly needed. Those steps were safety risk.

Kills me to say this shes has a decent figure shes certainly not fat by any means.
Its great shes not Photoshoped another photo however that tops really not at all flattering.
If she wants a drink on moderation who am i to judge.
I think shes been pretending be tee total anyway.
Her moods so up and down right now shes manic high usual pattern might feel different when lees away..
Shes always on the beg so yes mud kitchen wanted.

Makes me laugh expensive playhouse and still same god awful crazy paving.
I know the gardens large just its not appealing or zoned.

Reactions: 7
She’s such a fuckwit I am lost for words!

I drank a lot during uni days and now drink less than Rebecca (probably last drank over Christmas), but would never say I’m on a sobriety journey 🙄 duck meeeeee it is so insulting to people who’ve actually suffered through alcoholism! What a bleeping bleep of a person she is 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.