Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is crystal clear to see Rebecca is in a very sad situation. In the space of a month she quit social media saying her Mrs M persona would haunt her forever and now she is back, despite making her page private she is followed by thousands upon thousands of people who judge her and that she doesn’t know. Her return has highlighted that she is back for 1 thing only - money. Her behaviour and constant aff links/swipe ups/begging has proved that. She has shown zero humility, learning or reflection. If she had learnt anything she would have returned with a new account, private and only had people she knows following her, as many of us do. I can’t for a second believe that Lee or anyone around her is as blinkered to this destructive behaviour, I do not think for a moment that everything is rosy in their garden. My husband loves me while heartedly and he will call me out when needed and he would never support me making such bad decisions or displaying such bad behaviour.
Thing is though, lee is every bit as bad as she is. He loves the attention. He’s been on tattle several times posting under various pseudonyms, he actively searches for and sends unsolicited creepy messages to women that he believes post on this site, he’s made up ridiculous fake Instagram accounts using the usernames of people from tattle in some utterly batshit attempt at intimidation- the wee man has a bleeping screw loose! The pair of them are at it - don’t believe for a second that lee is some sort of beacon of hope here. He’s not. He’s every bit as attention seeking & money hungry as she is and he’s a slimy, manipulative, creepy wee bastard with it.
Her mother is just as bad. She’s literally just an older version of Rebecca- money obsessed, vain, work shy and completely immature. She’s also been on here trying it on under different names a few times.

The whole lot of them are a bunch of pathetic weirdos.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I was speaking to someone online last night and they said someone has stolen their shoes ..... I think he said his name was Aladdin???😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Christ that’s a seriously unflattering outfit. Looks like maternity wear!!!!!
Honestly looks like she’s taken a break from painting the nursery to grab a *hot* cup of tea and.......

stand in the garden like a twit. 🙄
So glad she’s back with a new healthy mindset,
and the same bleeping poses we all know and love. #hauntedbymrsmeldrum #teapot #notpregnantjustatwat

let’s do ANOTHER REMINDER for the fans. This is what the ghost of Meldrum past thinks of you all.......
DBA4F403-E7CB-4555-9945-028E88B79C49.jpeg

They didn’t even deserve a goodbye 😐

but CLICK THAT #AFF LINK!
It’s for ice cream 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s all just so bleeping weird!!!

She’s come back to Instagram- is pretending that she’s changed and that she’s just back because she “missed the community” - and she’s straight back to the constant inane shite and posing like a moron in her “wacky” wardrobe finds and sorry but what is wrong with her face?!!! She looks like she’s made of dough?!!!!! 😂😂😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m waiting for a member with the (@) user handle “the ghost of Mrs Meldrum past”

😕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Very glad the kids aren't being shown (at the moment). What I find interesting is that Lee (Sorry, "Little l") isn't being shown. At first I wondered if he'd left Beggy to join a travelling group of unisex coat wearing musicians, but then we saw him in the corner of a post. Do you think he's not being shown because he's not allowed to, or that he's furious that she's started again, after her colossal flounce, and is refusing to be part of it?
Maybe he feels a little embarrassed at all the sympathy he got on his Rebecca is going to concentrate on being a mummy post , maybe secretly he was hoping this tit show was over , would he miss the freebies very likely , the tantrums , not so much , he is trapped in a nightmare that he has helped create I have seen this with others who keep the peace he thinks this posh family has rescued him from his not so posh upbringing he thought marrying into this family would elevate him but instead it’s emasculated him he can’t do right and Beggy has mumsy and dadsy on egg shells too their spoilt princess who they must keep happy I think Karen ( could she be any more aptly named ? ) is similar in personality she is a super snob and thinks she is a cut above your average what a life they have all played their parts in this facade it’s those bairns that are the victims I can’t understand how the dad and grandparents can turn a blind eye to what they have been put through because of their mams desperation to be rich and famous she looks down on chavs but she is herself no better they might be playing a different drum but they are all following the leader sheep and their sheepies I do not envy anything about her life sorry to disappoint you pet but I wouldn't want your make believe life everything I say here is my sincere thoughts no jealousy , no hate , no troll just an old , a bit fat on a small pension but not bitter or angry Just sick of influencers making young mams and families feel inadequate if they are not buying into your buy now pay later , must have culture you are a beggar that is what you do beg people to buy ice cream for your bairns 🤷‍♀️ Shameful con artists that’s what you people are selling dreams to the lonely and vulnerable why would any decent human being want this ?
My apologies to any one called a Karen I realise that not all Karens are like her Lady Cannon - Balls

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Are those the same dungarees that have been sent to a bunch of influencers? I never followed her to begin with so no idea what she posts beyond here

Thing is though, lee is every bit as bad as she is. He loves the attention. He’s been on tattle several times posting under various pseudonyms, he actively searches for and sends unsolicited creepy messages to women that he believes post on this site, he’s made up ridiculous fake Instagram accounts using the usernames of people from tattle in some utterly batshit attempt at intimidation- the wee man has a bleeping screw loose! The pair of them are at it - don’t believe for a second that lee is some sort of beacon of hope here. He’s not. He’s every bit as attention seeking & money hungry as she is and he’s a slimy, manipulative, creepy wee bastard with it.
Her mother is just as bad. She’s literally just an older version of Rebecca- money obsessed, vain, work shy and completely immature. She’s also been on here trying it on under different names a few times.

The whole lot of them are a bunch of pathetic weirdos.
Spot on 👍

I think grabby doesn’t look as teeny tiny (or maybe just not photoshopped) as she did AND why is her face so round and puffy?
does she know hairdressers are open now too? #strawhead
Fancy coming back and doing the same boring tedious crap ! this is not cute it’s just pointless I honestly find myself blushing in embarrassment on her behalf we laugh at our teenagers and their posing we hope that by the time they get to 15/16 they will have grown out of this copy cat behaviour 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.