Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s feeling tired this morning (code for hungover) as Poppy the beautiful wee tattle bastard has had them up since half 5 , go waffle 😝👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The origins of the word cretin goes back to the French medical term “crétin” which (in simplified terms) referred to a “dwarfed or deformed idiot”, or someone who was affected by a congenital thyroid deficiency. It goes in the same bracket as r'tard to me and I don't feel comfortable when people use it.
Sorry to de-rail! Last I'll say on the subject.
Oh my goodness I never knew that. I feel ashamed I have said it before (I think on here too) and didn’t realise the origins. I am sorry for any offence I may have caused anyone by using this in the past. I absolutely will never use that word again.

Reactions: 12
The origins of the word cretin goes back to the French medical term “crétin” which (in simplified terms) referred to a “dwarfed or deformed idiot”, or someone who was affected by a congenital thyroid deficiency. It goes in the same bracket as r'tard to me and I don't feel comfortable when people use it.
Sorry to de-rail! Last I'll say on the subject.
I was referring to the meaning in common parlance but always good to know French/Latin origins of words. You learn something new every day!

Reactions: 7
I was referring to the meaning in common parlance but always good to know French/Latin origins of words. You learn something new every day!
I love knowing histories of words and phrases, like you said we learn something new everyday.
If only Mrs Meldrum took the time on her one month break to learn about some of the things she has said in the past.

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness I never knew that. I feel ashamed I have said it before (I think on here too) and didn’t realise the origins. I am sorry for any offence I may have caused anyone by using this in the past. I absolutely will never use that word again.
It’s all good - the point is to always be educating yourself - no one is perfect! 🙂

Reactions: 8
Why not just sit and enjoy your food. Savouring it. From the local ice cream shop 🤦‍♀️

the need to document it all. Ffs. Put it down. No one wants to see the moobs. I bet he’s a teeny tiny size small.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why not just sit and enjoy your food. Savouring it. From the local ice cream shop 🤦‍♀️

the need to document it all. Ffs. Put it down. No one wants to see the moobs. I bet he’s a teeny tiny size small.
well, I think he’s about 5’4 if he’s that - she was always very careful not to say his height but she’s 5’2 and he’s not much taller than her. He’s probably about 5’4 and I’m betting he doesn’t even weigh 10 stone. He’s an absolute midget!!!!! Makes me crack up - I’m 5’10 and my husband is 6’3 and weighs about 17stone!!!! 😁 couldn’t stand a wee pocket sized chap like Lee 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
He’s a fine fettle of a man 🤢 If the definition of a man was a little ginger rat then yes he is 😂😂 No fighting ladies of Banchory form an orderly queue. Another cup size up Lee and you’ll be able to borrow Beggy’s teeny weeny bras.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that bike ride training done nothing to reduce the belly rolls and moobs!!! I can't decide if she's posted that to take the sneakily subtly take the piss out of him... It can't be a pride... Look at ma man!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All that bike ride training done nothing to reduce the belly rolls and moobs!!! I can't decide if she's posted that to take the sneakily subtly take the piss out of him... It can't be a pride... Look at ma man!!!😂
It'll be revenge for that picture he posted of her before she left, where she didn't look teeny tiny

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.