Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think creators could have private accounts. Thought you had to have a personal account for that and if it’s personal your not supposed to be able to do swipe ups. Could be wrong but still think maybe it’s not right .

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think creators could have private accounts. Thought you had to have a personal account for that and if it’s personal your not supposed to be able to do swipe ups. Could be wrong but still think maybe it’s not right .
oh yeah.... that’s right. Something’s a miss then....

Reactions: 4
No Instagram has three profile options 1 is a business account that’s what a lot of influencers use, the 2nd one is a private account which a lot of normal people and real celebrities use, the 3rd is a creator account Instagram brought this out in late 2018 early 2019, it was designed with influencers in mind, you can have it private or public and you still get all the features as a business account plus the shoppable posts and it says they get better insights too. I got all this off a site called later that showed up in my google search.

Reactions: 2
The hoody is made by a WOC and I very much doubt she would want her to be promoting it.
IIRC, this was already brought up when they first gifted her that Hoody, I think people did contact the brand but they/the woman who runs it wasn’t interested

Reactions: 10
She’s always had bandy legs, no training required for a thigh gap.

Bet the sheep are even rolling their eyes at those nasty eBay leggings. There not even that cheap.

Reactions: 14
And who orders shades like Chalk Pink! Well we know who.
I can kind of understand if you are actually at the gym wearing such 'kooky' shades but not for all day traipsing through forests. What's wrong with black or navy 😆.

Reactions: 8
'I'm a size eiiiiiiggggggghhhhhttttttttttt everyone in case you didn't realise! I'm small! I love exercising! Look at my thigh gap! Don't you wish you were me?'

No....because then that would mean I was

a) a massive racist b) obsessed with appearances and c) have the mental capacity of a Twiglet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.