Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Charlotte Taylor bought those same hideous shoes but she got them in a baby pink colour and seriously it looked like she was wearing a pair of elephants vulvas on her trotters!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Coming up three years ago now, a Sunday night and she was getting quite a lot of stick on a post of her drinking/advertising gin. Few people questioning whether it was ethical, lots of squabbling amongst the sheep and the normal rational followers. One person commented that at the end of the day alcohol was addictive and shouldn't be glamourised. At the time my stepson was in rehab which was costing a lot of money so it really touched a nerve with me. I 'liked' the comment and was instantly blocked.

REBECCA NOW YOU HAVE SEEN THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS CAN YOU PLEASE APOLOGISE AND UNBLOCK ME??

Stepson is 3 years clean and sober this August. He's a different person. So proud of him 😊
This is incredible news, well done to your step son. I remember you comment very well at the time. She’s always been a cold hearted witch

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think anyone who truly knows deeside can agree inchmarlo is a beauitful place, id live there in a heartbeat. What she did with that video was not great but tbh all i read now on here is jealous people who are just bulling someone who trying to earn a living and you have gone made sure she cant no more. I know for a fact a fair few people on here are from her local area and cant actually deal with the fact her and lee had done well for themselves. Again how last year video was handled was wrong but does then penty comments still need to be happening i think you all need to move on. I know this will deleted/ill be blocked. But ask yourselfs why is it ok for you to have opinions kept on here and mines not. If mrs meldrum did this on IG youd slag her for it. Rant over
I don't consider that the Meldrums have 'done well for themselves' are you joking?! Your comment can stay up for all i care. Come back to us when you see the light. Cheerio

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god, come back when you’ve got something different from the old “you’re all just jealous”
Come up with something new! We’re bored of that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
🙄 Yeah we're all just jellus of yous Meldrums .... Oh Where's your post gone now hun?.... 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When her staunchest supporters can't even write a sentence, there isn't anything to be jealous of.

I wouldn't live her tiny petty racist little life for the world.

Reactions: 20
I'm just laughing at the idea of a BBQ today - it was 13 degrees and overcast! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm just laughing at the idea of a BBQ today - it was 13 degrees and overcast! 😆
They’ll still have some Donald Russell burgers in freezer to use up. Beggys warming up the part baked baguettes by wearing them as shoes.

the sobriety thing really bothers me. She abstained from alcohol, she wasn’t tee total and never had any intention to be. They way she can just toss words around like this just show how out of touch with the real world she actually is. She made such a big thing of no longer drinking but now she’s changed her mind as she feels she can handle it so she’s sharing photos of her drinking. Doesn’t she get how hypocritical she’s being. She stated months ago she doesn’t like the feeling she has the next day, not much of a surprise alcohol is a downer, yet now she feels okay because she had a month off and her Instagram is switched to private? She’s a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s all over the place, manic highs and crazy lows, never sticks with anything or sees it through. Tee total my arse.....

Reactions: 18
Trying to figure out which part of her sad, sheltered little life we’re allegedly jealous of?

Getting pregnant before even finishing her degree with then ex-boyfriend Lee? Nope

Never leaving her hometown other than for a short internship during uni? Most bleeping certainly not

Never holding down any type of actual, productive job for a single day of her life? Not that either

Financially leaning on her parents to buy her “dream” house, which someone was tragically murdered in? Hmm probably not

Being constantly critiqued by strangers, and people she knows in “real” life, as well as having her children, family, lifestyle analysed? I can’t imagine much worse!

I would however like some free Tropic skincare but doesn’t seem like Rebecca will be party to that perk much longer 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
They’ll still have some Donald Russell burgers in freezer to use up. Beggys warming up the part baked baguettes by wearing them as shoes.
Oh my god just when I thought the shoe comments couldn’t get any funnier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s all over the place, manic highs and crazy lows, never sticks with anything or sees it through. Tee total my arse.....
Sadly familar pattern

Right now shes back on the gram getting attention she craves and probably missed.
She has something new to show off the playhouse of dreams
Lees home doing no doubt everything as she still loathes cooking.
She probably be very different when lees away again.

At end of day i conclude they not done basic things in that house

Replace patio
Replace carpets
New curtains
Wood burner of dreams
But they cant because they dont have the money.

Love the shoe comments

None of us know in all honesty what winter will bring.
2nd wave virus, localised lockdowns blended learning.
There wont be any freebie pantomime or shows.
The house very cold and dark.
Sure they might rush off pizza express next week get a cheaper meal.

Do we think she has holiday planned in a few weeks?
After lees next rotation

Reactions: 6
Very glad the kids aren't being shown (at the moment). What I find interesting is that Lee (Sorry, "Little l") isn't being shown. At first I wondered if he'd left Beggy to join a travelling group of unisex coat wearing musicians, but then we saw him in the corner of a post. Do you think he's not being shown because he's not allowed to, or that he's furious that she's started again, after her colossal flounce, and is refusing to be part of it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe he is still being punished for showing an unfiltered, not photo shopped picture/story of rebecca? Had to choose between his phone and his fizzy sweeties?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It is crystal clear to see Rebecca is in a very sad situation. In the space of a month she quit social media saying her Mrs M persona would haunt her forever and now she is back, despite making her page private she is followed by thousands upon thousands of people who judge her and that she doesn’t know. Her return has highlighted that she is back for 1 thing only - money. Her behaviour and constant aff links/swipe ups/begging has proved that. She has shown zero humility, learning or reflection. If she had learnt anything she would have returned with a new account, private and only had people she knows following her, as many of us do. I can’t for a second believe that Lee or anyone around her is as blinkered to this destructive behaviour, I do not think for a moment that everything is rosy in their garden. My husband loves me while heartedly and he will call me out when needed and he would never support me making such bad decisions or displaying such bad behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.