Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s sooooo bloody full on, why doesn’t she just tell the girls they aren’t meeting with new friends every single day? She is the parent after all.... I don’t know what her angle is in keeping her 104k followers page going if she’s not vlogging, showing the children or continuing in any real capacity as an influencer. She’s full of tit.
She’s sticking around for the affiliate link money, there’s Instagram influencers that don’t post anywhere else and they don’t do sponsored posts but they live a pretty luxe life off affiliate links alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Meeting up with friends is soooooo full on.....she’s just not right in the head AND Lee is at home to do everything. She’s just soo out of touch with reality it’s unbelievable how anyone can like her is just beyond me.

Reactions: 20
I actually don't think shes deleting people, they are leaving from thier own accord, she has absolutly nothing to offer her followers except fleecing them with swipe ups. Maybe sheepies are seeing the light.

Reactions: 16
Sure she’ll soon be showing the girls again when they need some new clothes/shoes/want to redo their bedrooms! 🤣

Reactions: 13
If she was genuine about not having the girls on social media, she would have gone through her Instagram grid and deleted every single photo with the kids in it. Does she really think that out of over 100K people none of them have bad intentions?! The horse has already bolted - images & photos of her kids will have already been downloaded by god knows who.....it’s all just too little too late. I don’t believe a word she says anyway, if someone offered her a few quid she would be straight back on YouTube, straight back to over exposing her 3 children. She’s not doing this because she cares or through her own choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she was genuine about not having the girls on social media, she would have gone through her Instagram grid and deleted every single photo with the kids in it. Does she really think that out of over 100K people none of them have bad intentions?! The horse has already bolted - images & photos of her kids will have already been downloaded by god knows who.....it’s all just too little too late. I don’t believe a word she says anyway, if someone offered her a few quid she would be straight back on YouTube, straight back to over exposing her 3 children. She’s not doing this because she cares or through her own choice.
If she was serious about not having the kids on socials, she would have deleted the lot and not come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How the mighty have fallen. Scrabbling for scraps and leftovers in the shadow of your previous success with affiliated links. It could have been so, so different and you could have sat back comfortably and with peace of mind by Poppy's third birthday. You could have held your heads high locally and people would have been pleased for your success.

If only you hadn't been a pair of ignorant, greedy, stuck up nasty liars.

They may have shut down social media, you tube etc (still don't understand why has his IG has gone)... But they continue to hang around like two clinging stinky farts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It seems she has been culling again today. I hadn't seen anything from her on Instagram so checked just an hour ago and noticed that she has gone from 105k to 104k today. She must be too busy deleting to post links to her trusty leggings this evening. 😂
She seems to have deleted a few. I was following her before she went away. Now I’m not...... but I didn’t unfollow her. A couple of my friends are still following though!
no idea what I did though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Following on from @fireflies post about googling The Meldrums... I had a thought and was shocked.. if you google any of the kids names it comes up with all sorts of personal details and photos. That’s going to be on the internet for their entire life’s! I would have shared links but doesn’t feel right sharing the kids details but if people want to see It themselves they can google it!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I really hope she sticks to not showing the kids, I’d have a fleck of respect for her for that.
But like others have said there’s already a massive online footprint for each of those kids, steps could have been taken to delete some of that. And we will see how long it lasts this time.

She went to bed at 8.30 with Lee home and still needs a slow day?! Just because we’re allowed to meet others doesn’t mean we HAVE TO!!! I’ve had a couple of days meeting family but with a good few days in between just us at home, garden, walks, etc. Meeting everyone you know isn’t a great idea IMO, we’re still in a version of lockdown! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She went to bed at 630PM?? and still sleepy and need a slow day??? Normal people like me go to bed midnight and get up 6AM today for a full working day dealing with client abuse, managers tit and dont dream of a slow day as slow means no work = lay off at some point!

• Heart
It really bugs me how often she brushes her kids off to talk into her phone 🙈 How about taking the time to discuss that maybe the dog needs more wees today because he drank more, rather than just giving some half-arsed ‘because he just needs lots of wees today’ reason? Your children had already noticed that - how about explain why! I know I’m being pernickety, but it just really irritates me 🙈

Reactions: 12
Also the real reason for no YouTube is the views she was getting mean it’s too much effort for not enough reward.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For ages people criticised her for how much she showed the children online. Now she's decided to show them less that's not good enough either 🤷‍♀️
I'm definitely no fan of Meldrum, but she knew full well that all the content she put out was there forever and she made a conscious decision to still do it. She can't change that. But she can choose to change that now. Which it seems she has. She may have done some growing and learning while she was away. Its a shame she hasn't done the same soul searching re the racism and lying. But i guess this is a teeny tiny step in the right direction!!

Following on from @fireflies post about googling The Meldrums... I had a thought and was shocked.. if you google any of the kids names it comes up with all sorts of personal details and photos. That’s going to be on the internet for their entire life’s! I would have shared links but doesn’t feel right sharing the kids details but if people want to see It themselves they can google it!
The digital footprint of The Meldrums is enormous and has been for several years now. Most children / young teens when they google themselves will find one or two results at the most and usually only if they have been involved in some fundraising, sports achievements, school awards etc. All three of The Meldrums children have 1000's of results through a quick google search with Safiyah's name probably producing the most, as not only is she the eldest so has been around for almost their entire online career but the combination of using the Arabic / Hindi / Swahili from of Sophia with 'Meldrum' produces a relatively unique name. Safiyah Meldrum yields nearly 30,000 results in 0.37 seconds and the majority of those will be related to Safiyah and Poppy Meldrum produces 117,000 but many of those relate to Poppy Meldrum the character in the sitcom 'You Rang M'Lord' !

Not only have they left their children's cached images vulnerable to capture - although most images captured by those with less than honourable intentions will have been taken within minutes of them being put online and already in circulation in places the Meldrums cannot access to remove, but the amount of information out there makes identity theft so easy. Putting predation and impersonation to one side, perhaps the most personally damaging aspect of the digital legacy the girls will experience is the vast resource of material readily available to peer bullies.

Rebecca and Lee may have taken steps to remove youtube videos and delete some followers who they may feel are jealous tattle 'bastards' but even after taking into account purchased followers and genuine fans there will be several 100 if not 1000 of accounts following Rebecca who have a predilection towards paedophilia.

If they are serious about the protection and privacy of their children they need to;
i) systematically go through all 6574 posts removing those images that feature the children on her creator Instagram account
ii) delete The Meldrums youtube channel even though it has no vlogs presently shown if they genuinely have no intention of ever using it again - it serves no purpose. (but then that would remove their PO box number for free gifts ;))
iii) spend a considerable amount of time contacting sites such as famous birthdays etc to request removal of girls details citing the 'Rights of A Child' to privacy. Many of these sites could argue that the information they publish had already been placed in the public domain by the children's parents so that no intrusion of privacy has taken place and regretfully Rebecca and Lee will have to accept that they alone are ultimately responsible for trading their children's privacy for monetary gain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Who the hell goes to bed at 6.30 in the evening with 3 young kids to get bathed/sorted for bed? This woman is a joke.
presumably lee was left to do it all seeing as he’s away offshore again today - she probably threw that one at him “I’m having an early night because I’m ‘solo parenting’ for the next 3 weeks!”

s

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
For ages people criticised her for how much she showed the children online. Now she's decided to show them less that's not good enough either 🤷‍♀️
I'm definitely no fan of Meldrum, but she knew full well that all the content she put out was there forever and she made a conscious decision to still do it. She can't change that. But she can choose to change that now. Which it seems she has. She may have done some growing and learning while she was away. Its a shame she hasn't done the same soul searching re the racism and lying. But i guess this is a teeny tiny step in the right direction!!
no one has said they want her to share the children more. The points being raised are what exactly is her angle? And if she was that serious about protecting their privacy, why has it never been an issue until now? They claimed to be showing the girls less before and shut down their vlogging channel to protect their real time privacy, it was actually to get her own channel to 100k as she was so cock sure the offers of free kitchens and renovation work in the newly purchased murder mansion would come rolling in. How wrong she was. So forgive us for questioning exactly what it is she’s playing at, but we’ve all been here several times before with lady muck so know there’s much more to her than perhaps her having grown a conscience or giving a duck about her children’s well-being over a four week break.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.