Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Apologies if this has been clarified, but does anybody know what Poppy’s ‘quiet time’ means? Is she put in her bedroom or cot with the door closed? Has Mrs M ever said what it means? 😔

Reactions: 1

Jade33

VIP Member
Has she already forgotten the video she did about how to home school??

1 day of home school and she was an expert, advising us all on how to do it properly, and now she’s bored of it so she’s binned it.

Fuck sake!
Make up your mind.
To be fair to them, most of the ones that had a full day of school mapped out have binned it off for something more relaxed. Personally I've no idea how anyone gets their kids to sit for hours on bed doing school stuff. My daughters in reception so doesnt get loads each week, and most of it is fun stuff, but its hard to get her to want to sit and do more than one bit a day! 😂

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
What is it with all the new bikes? They clearly haven’t bought those bikes, and then there’s mother of 5 boys, the mum with quads plus 1, have they all been gifted while most of us are thinking of mortgage payments, bills and food shopping. Makes me so angry 😡
Who gifted them?

Gossgirl

recurring slots are not available at the moment, we have annual pass and do it normally but at the moment you just have to grab a slot when you can. She is speaking shite again. Lee is out at the shops all the time- he was straight to shops when he came off chopper, on Beggy‘s birthday he was out and where did the plants and compost come from today?! She lies so much she can’t even keep track.
recurring slots are not available at the moment, we have annual pass and do it normally but at the moment you just have to grab a slot when you can. She is speaking shite again. Lee is out at the shops all the time- he was straight to shops when he came off chopper, on Beggy‘s birthday he was out and where did the plants and compost come from today?! She lies so much she can’t even keep track.

I’ve had a recurring slot with ASDA since week one of lockdown. Could be I'm in a quieter area though with less pressure on deliveries.

fireflies

VIP Member
Spent loads of a lead and a collar too and I’ve never seen him on a lead! Prob took it back for a refund! He’s got a cold crate hasn’t even seen a gifted soft bed, someone gift them some dog shampoo ffs at least!
She's a tight cocunt. We spend smalll fortune pets at home on nice padded furry mattress for cage £9.99 do blanket and lots soft tactile toys..

That dog is just gross. I hate cockapoos at the best of times. But this one is just exceptionally disgusting. It just looks filthy and matted all the time.
Why do you hate this breed? They very trendy. They seem nice temperament but need a lot of attention and walks.

Attachments

fireflies

VIP Member
That’s really not how you do it. Positive reinforcement is key. If a dog nips you shouldn’t tell it off as the next time will be worse. You should be preventing the situation happening all together. Puppies nip anyway. They are teething, when he goes into teenage stage they will have their work cut out. They need to teach the kids how to be around him. Mine have beds and no one is to annoy or fuss them when they are in their beds, that’s their space. Dogs behaviour is really obvious so you need to pick up on the signs when they aren’t comfortable - lip licking, yawning etc.

He needs to be mentally warm out too. Guess what dog training does quickly? Mentally wears them out. He shouldn’t be walked that much. In fact I think she walks him for too long. It’s 5 mins per month of their age until they stop growing.
Really useful info.
Any tips biting I'm saying ow and trying to distract with chew toys whilst saying well done if he does something good.
How old is bertay is he 5 or 6months as thourght he was 12 weeks when she got him.
I hope he was wormed and flea before lockdown.
Bertay always seems be loose not cages or separate from the kids allowed to roam the entire house and jump up on the sofa.

Wasn't it last year too had balance bike was too small and Flo couldent ride a bike and she was begging.
Have they all got brand new bikes I knew Lee has special bike delivered by grandad.

Starshining

VIP Member
Beggy, some people are desperate to get back to normal life because it will mean they can earn enough money to feed their family again and their families won’t be at risk of contracting a deadly disease. These idiots that are treating this pandemic like a holiday🙄 I mean, I’m all for appreciating the extra time with our kids etc but the reason we are getting this time is a scary one. Yet another idiotic thing for her to say which shows she’s so removed from the real world
When’s Pat due back on the rigs? If he is that is???🤔

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
We have a cockapoo and I've been saying from the start he should of been for a bath as a puppy to get him used to it. Poor dog
I ( think ) the other day there was a story on her or Lee's camt remember of her washing to dog in the sink and I think she said he doesnt like a bath maybe I'm wrong but I seem to remember this

Maragal

Hahaha what a joke you are Reb.
last year your life hit the shitter because you totally fucked up and refused to take responsibility. Your stay at home husband had to go back to work and you had to actually do something with your pathetic life but nahhhhh instead you cut out all the after school activities because you’re too damn lazy. If you ever go out you drag your mum with you because you are too lazy to parent your kids on your own. All the freebies stopped coming in so of course you do absolutely nothing if you have to pay for it. You packed in the Christmas elf after a few days cos you’re too lazy. You carted the pigs off because you are too lazy. You packed in homework cafe after 2 trips because you are too lazy. You packed in “lockdown homeschool” because you’re too lazy.... I could go on and on

your “real family life” is an utter mess love.
also stop treating lockdown as a fucking holiday.. PEOPLE ARE DYING YOU STUPID BINT
What actually happened? What did she refuse to take responsibility for? Sorry I’m a bit behind!