Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm...hot canadian boyfriend or pasty bodied red-boxered plonker?
I think we all know the real winner here is Teagan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Missed it all as been at work this evening.
Well done on reporting dog warden there was another shot in past on play room sofa where poppy was bitten and looked so scared.

Not more pasty naked Lee.
God their Instagram embarrassing and their life so so dull.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I knew tattle would be rife after that video.

She soooooo reads tattle! That's what was keeping her up at night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So Mrs M has anxiety and couldn't sleep... still up at 2 in the same early morning as we had a troll on here. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So Mrs M has anxiety and couldn't sleep... still up at 2 in the same early morning as we had a troll on here. 🙄
Yes, didn't like the fact my son said she was about the same age as me (62) 🤭🤭🤭🤭 I was really put out actually, my skin is much better than hers! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only watched a snippet of the vlog but she’s banging on about not putting ‘chemicals’ on her skin.
Buggy, love. It’s ALL chemicals. Everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bertie is what, 6 months now? He absolutely shouldn’t be in the nipping stage still. It breaks my heart for Poppy that they’re not doing anything about it. He’s an incredibly boisterous dog and now he’s hitting puberty it’s going to get worse as he’s a bully (he’s obviously not aggressive). It would have been so (so) easy to fix if they’d trained him when he was younger. Doing it in his teenage phase will be a witch.

Poppy was in a pushchair for the morning exercise. She didn’t need a nap; she could have done with a run.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No wonder the dog was so hyper doesn’t look like they are going for a walk with him anymore!! In that vlog Lee went for a bike ride with F and Mrs m went on a bike ride with S!! So he’s even been forgotten about already or their breaking the rules and Going out more then once or Mrs m mum came round and took him for one!! Their above the rules of course 🙄

Reactions: 10
Those sweaty Betty kids leggings only go up to age 3-4? So how did S and F get them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.