Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she complains about the house being a tip and then later says that she had a slow, chilled day. šŸ™„ sheā€™s clearly anxious that Lee is going away again before heā€™s completed all his housework. I really donā€™t know how he puts up with it all?
Why does Lee show the same post she did is he proud she treats him like tit.
Their front garden nicer than back.
Why the feck did she interrupt their bikes riding with ball she always has to have attention.
Bike ride to see a freind in town.
How can she ride ahead of a 8 year old?
Evening exercise implies she's out more than once.
I take it pressure washer not karcher and affiliate linked.
Has she declared bikes as AD it's all very suspicious.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I felt chills when Poppy said she was with her friendsšŸ‘» during shut Poppy upstairs on her own / quiet time.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Mrs M would never have taught the girls how to ride a bike, too much hard work and she doesnā€™t have the patience or perseverance. Poor Poppy is always strapped in the Tula or the buggy (or walking through those bloody boring woods!!) when Mrs M takes her out when she could have been on her balance bike or scooter. My 2 year old loves being out on her bike and scooter and is amazing on them, especially cos she loves racing with her big brother

She does the bare minimal when Lee is away and he picks everything up when heā€™s home. She comes across so lazy! I mean, we all need some down time every now and again but she takes the piss! As an ā€œinfluencerā€ who the heck is she actually influencing??! Iā€™ve stopped watching/believing her videos on YouTube - theyā€™re all lies!!!! She isnā€™t this amazing organised mum at all! Utter bullshit. Her Mrs M YouTube 10 tip videos are the total opposite of her vlogs and daily life shown on IG.

The Tropics will be another fad. Are people actually buying into it and buying from her??!!

Reactions: 16
If the bikes are on all her insta stories etc, as a company does she have to say AD, as itā€™s a professional page? I know they have not spoken about them ( yet) but surely the fact they are now on every story is advertising and thus breaking the rules.

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s lovely little girl. I just watched her say Bertie bit her face, the dog goes one way, pat just stands there and says do you want some good food, bleeping head. Dog needs to be told there and then naughty boy, even when heā€™s digging at the chair, heā€™s being asked does he want cuddles and she just sits there doing duck all. I donā€™t think it will be long and the dog will disappear. I know pups are nippy but you have to show them youā€™re in charge, doesnā€™t look like much of that going on!
Thatā€™s really not how you do it. Positive reinforcement is key. If a dog nips you shouldnā€™t tell it off as the next time will be worse. You should be preventing the situation happening all together. Puppies nip anyway. They are teething, when he goes into teenage stage they will have their work cut out. They need to teach the kids how to be around him. Mine have beds and no one is to annoy or fuss them when they are in their beds, thatā€™s their space. Dogs behaviour is really obvious so you need to pick up on the signs when they arenā€™t comfortable - lip licking, yawning etc.

She definitely cant be arsed can she. Also, does the horse not need more exercise, thats why its a bit hyper? Ir is that just puppy high jinks that need training? I would not be happy at the dog nipping my (or any) 2 year olds face. Yes, probably didnt mean it but even still, a much loved family dog is still an animal. There is a reason why the advice is never to leave animals with children alone together. A boisterous horse puppy and a boisterous 2 year old is just asking for trouble. And somehow i think poppy would be blamedšŸ™
He needs to be mentally warm out too. Guess what dog training does quickly? Mentally wears them out. He shouldnā€™t be walked that much. In fact I think she walks him for too long. Itā€™s 5 mins per month of their age until they stop growing.

Reactions: 10
Going a long bike ride to S can experience the clap for carers. Can just imagine her,ā€ itā€™s not fair Lee, our poor children cant hear any clapping because we live in a detached mansion in an exclusive area and arenā€™t surrounded by neighboursā€ the clapping is for the carers benefit, not for your childā€™s entertainment. And cannot believe she cycled so far ahead of her 8 year old that she had to sit and wait for her to catch up and had time to sit and insta story while doing so.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thatā€™s really not how you do it. Positive reinforcement is key. If a dog nips you shouldnā€™t tell it off as the next time will be worse. You should be preventing the situation happening all together. Puppies nip anyway. They are teething, when he goes into teenage stage they will have their work cut out. They need to teach the kids how to be around him. Mine have beds and no one is to annoy or fuss them when they are in their beds, thatā€™s their space. Dogs behaviour is really obvious so you need to pick up on the signs when they arenā€™t comfortable - lip licking, yawning etc.

He needs to be mentally warm out too. Guess what dog training does quickly? Mentally wears them out. He shouldnā€™t be walked that much. In fact I think she walks him for too long. Itā€™s 5 mins per month of their age until they stop growing.
Really useful info.
Any tips biting I'm saying ow and trying to distract with chew toys whilst saying well done if he does something good.
How old is bertay is he 5 or 6months as thourght he was 12 weeks when she got him.
I hope he was wormed and flea before lockdown.
Bertay always seems be loose not cages or separate from the kids allowed to roam the entire house and jump up on the sofa.

Wasn't it last year too had balance bike was too small and Flo couldent ride a bike and she was begging.
Have they all got brand new bikes I knew Lee has special bike delivered by grandad.

Oh here we go, she starts pulling out the anxiety card again as we approach lee going back off shore šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Those bikes and helmets are 100% gonna be a Halfords ad but it will be Lee and not grabby who posts it! Hope everyone reports him when he does for the 1000 stories weā€™ve seen about them prior and him not declaring them!

Oh here we go, she starts pulling out the anxiety card again as we approach lee going back off shore šŸ™„
And the fact she was called out yesterday for calling him a twit over the housework and no doubt the Halfords ad is about to drop and she knows they have been shady AGAIN and will be called out! Stupid witch she is really canā€™t stand the woman! She needs to grow up she acts like a overgrown child! Lazy cow!

Reactions: 18
I feel so ashamed of myself that I used to like her. I mean I thought she was someone to be jealous of. I made myself feel crap till she cried troll ages ago and I seen the light.
how brands work with her is even more depressing.If someone the size of Halfords give her free tit/money then what hope so we have.
Also report all you like. Piss all will happen šŸ˜«

Reactions: 11
How can she have a slow day yet during the day declare the house is a tit tip and every bathroom is needing cleaned?! What a waste of a day. No wonder she can't cope on her own, she doesn't miss lee at all. She misses having her housekeeper/ chef / general dogsbody. Cmon reb, get your bleach out and get scrubbing.

Reactions: 23
All of a sudden sheā€™s using the anxiety card, now she realises shes gonna be on her own with the kids for 2 weeks!!

Reactions: 15
I feel so ashamed of myself that I used to like her. I mean I thought she was someone to be jealous of. I made myself feel crap till she cried troll ages ago and I seen the light.
how brands work with her is even more depressing.If someone the size of Halfords give her free tit/money then what hope so we have.
Also report all you like. Piss all will happen šŸ˜«
Same. I wasn't jealous of her but I was in awe of her šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® then she cried troll and I came to see what the tattle bastards were all about, now I can see clearly and can't even stomach watching most of the vlogs because I don't want to give her a view, heck I can't even hate watch unless it's extra juicy šŸ˜‚

Why can't she follow the rules? Silly girl.

Maybe Burtay Belter the Boy will pop the AD on his insta for his Pawrents šŸ˜•

Reactions: 14
If they aren't an ad I bet a someone in the family brought them :)
They have to be, along with half a dozen instagramers suddenly taking to bike riding, either with new bikes or kids seats or trailers. Sickening really when most ppl are just trying to survive and unable to go out and buy these new things

Reactions: 8
The slabs still look tit. Yet another thing in the ā€œdream 700k houseā€ that needs doing but they canā€™t afford to because theyā€™ve overstretched themselves and well, Beggy fucked her ā€œcareerā€ up as sheā€™s a racist, lying idiot. Theyā€™ve literally done nothing to that house apart from some painting - and even that caused drama šŸ™„ #kitchencupboardgate

Reactions: 17
Definitely bleeping trolling me. ā€œWhat, the salmon didnā€™t fill you up?ā€

Get out of town.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They have to be, along with half a dozen instagramers suddenly taking to bike riding, either with new bikes or kids seats or trailers. Sickening really when most ppl are just trying to survive and unable to go out and buy these new things
The company gifting, if it is, ought to be giving stock to key workers, enabling them to avoid public transport on their commute to work. Fuckers; brands and influenzas alike. šŸ˜ˆ

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.