Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the hunt for a new bigger bike for my daughter. Nothing is being ordered until we know who has gifted these bikes. If they say they’re not gifted, I want to see the receipts!!! Don’t believe a single word out of her mouth, and certainly don’t believe they’d of paid for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What is it with all the new bikes? They clearly haven’t bought those bikes, and then there’s mother of 5 boys, the mum with quads plus 1, have they all been gifted while most of us are thinking of mortgage payments, bills and food shopping. Makes me so angry 😡
Who gifted them?

Well that Vlog is dire. That’s 17 mins I’ll never get back, I had to fast forward where she’s scrunching that packed & eating 🤬😷 it makes my toes curl. Also I thought it was really sad that she said she’d basically spend her birthday morning on her own, and loved it. She is the most un maternal women Ever!!! She’s should never have had kids she’s too bloody selfish!

Reactions: 18
Oh and the dog is a mess! Considering it’s a fashion breed? Is that what you would call it? Instagram worthy? I’m old school so I don’t know what you would call him, but should have just got a dog that is low maintenance, like a jack russell, then moan about how much it sheds haha. duck sake it would drive me nuts having to bath a long heart dog daily! Deffo wouldn’t be aloud on furniture etc, I know groomers aren’t working atm, but he just looks dirty all the time to me

Reactions: 5
Can she not even bring herself to iron the top she’s wearing whilst filming a vlog? For gods sake...the woman is an absolute slob. It’s a hard sell to flog hundreds of pounds worth of self-care skin products when you can’t be arsed to iron a top or condition your hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Specialized.. WTAF. When this ad comes out I am complaining.

And.. even with a fecking freebie they couldn't get it right. Oldest kid has a bike that is aged from 6-9

She'll have outgrown that nearly £400 bike by next spring.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What was that nonsense about Buuurttay not being allowed upstairs? We’ve seen him up there lots of
times!

Reactions: 6
Excuse me Pat but Beg specifically requested you get her the lemon pyjamas?
Where are they eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poppy says clear as day in tonight's vlog: "Bertie just bit my face". She's really upset and it looks sore.

What the duck are these clowns playing at?? Train your horse and look after your daughter!
I haven’t watched tonight’s vlog, but in a couple I have watched, Poppy has been pulling Bertie about, she is just being a normal 2 year old with a dog, not understanding that he could nip at her, I am not blaming Poppy, I am not blaming Bertie, I am blaming those pair of idiots.

I would not be surprised that they end up rehoming Bertie, because of his behaviour, when in reality it is both down to them as adults to keep an eye on Poppy/Bertie to make sure it will not end up with either of them getting hurt.

Reactions: 11
She never bothered to get the dog groomed properly before the groomers stopped working so she cannot even blame the current situation for her horse looking such a mess and uncared for

Reactions: 10
Ok so the vlog has been on 20 seconds and already "can you believe I'm 31?!?!"...no...no I cant, you look 41 at the youngest. Aaaaand now you've picked your nose....excellent......🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I just watched the beginning of the vlog, it made me laugh when she said while I sort my face, well she didn’t look like she had showered, so she never sorted her pits or her nunu🤢 does she ever say I’ve just had a shower?.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so the vlog has been on 20 seconds and already "can you believe I'm 31?!?!"...no...no I cant, you look 41 at the youngest. Aaaaand now you've picked your nose....excellent......🤦‍♀️
Oh ffs, she conceived poppy on their last trip to America, how can she not remember when they were last there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I spotted the nose picking 🤮 why keep those things in when editing 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Another boring vlog. Wish they’d just give it up already. Stop thinking you are something special and realise you are utterly boring and Christ not even a birthday during lockdown was watchable!

Oh, and if the bikes have been gifted and they haven’t disclosed it any of their photos or videos there will be a huge uproar.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.