Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6B0628C1-88D5-4C9E-926E-E95B606E9B91.jpeg

Is this supposed to encourage people to buy Tropic? You can actually see the make up flaking around her nose and she’s literally just applied it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You will all hate me for this, but I think Bertie is absolutely gorgeous.

I will now run and hide.🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️😬
I also love Bertie especially as he looks just like my dog!! I have to scoot past the dog hate comments !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s the fact that he looks like a human dressed as a dog that freaks me out 😱
Our neighbours have some kind of poodle cross dog and it totally looks like a man pretending to be a dog, like something you might have seen on Eurotrash?! It could give you nightmares.
I have to ignore Buuuurtaaaay photos as they give me the heebiejeebies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s the fact that he looks like a human dressed as a dog that freaks me out 😱
Our neighbours have some kind of poodle cross dog and it totally looks like a man pretending to be a dog, like something you might have seen on Eurotrash?! It could give you nightmares.
I have to ignore Buuuurtaaaay photos as they give me the heebiejeebies.
I had a goldendoodle and he was also like a boy in a suit, he was way more handsome than Bertie boy. I think Bertie looks like a Labradoodle, his face is much more that than a cockerpoo who tend to have softer features plus he’s definitely too big!! F1 maybe but not F1 Cockapoo

Reactions: 4
Beggy (stamping her feet and whinging to Old Mother Cannon):
"When I was little I wanted a pony and you got me a sister.
Now I wanted a dog and you bought me a horse.
You never get me what I want.
I hate you".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My mother in laws dog is the same breed but black. She has him groomed every 6-8 weeks. His coat is gorgeous. It’s a shame as you can’t really use lockdown as the excuse as to why it hasn’t been done as she wasn’t bothered about it before lockdown. It’s a real shame as he looks like a dog that lives on the streets that needs to be rescued. I didn’t think they would not bother at all with that but then I’m continually shocked by the twists and turns of The Meldrums!

Reactions: 9
hes a dog, it’s hard to hate on a dog, all dogs are beautiful,

but he’s NOT the insta-pup Rebecca would have wanted.

she impulse bought him because she wanted a puppy and she didn’t have the patience to wait,
So for that reason I will laugh at the fact her cute content puppy really isn’t a cute content puppy 😬
I love all animals infinitely more than I like most humans, I have no problem with Bertie just his “ mum & dad “

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Bertie is lovely. He is so unkempt though, that breed need a lot of care and unfortunately his owner is only interested in her own self care.

I agree, she jumped in and I think he’s much bigger than she expected. He’s already bigger than the adult cockapoos I know.
I hate that when she picks him up he tries desperately to get down. He’s a puppy not a baby! That and how the kids are allowed to play & be rough with him annoys me, I was brought up with dogs but taught to respect them.

EDIT maybe it’s cavapoos I know 🤷🏽‍♀️
Couldn't agree more. They way she sat there are filmed Poppy jumping up and down on his back and didn't say a word. Now she wonders why he's still nipping her. Train your dog, teach your children to have some respect for animals.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Get the blasted horsedog out of the girl's sand tray...he's not being trained or taught any boundaries whatsoever

Reactions: 20
My mother in laws dog is the same breed but black. She has him groomed every 6-8 weeks. His coat is gorgeous. It’s a shame as you can’t really use lockdown as the excuse as to why it hasn’t been done as she wasn’t bothered about it before lockdown. It’s a real shame as he looks like a dog that lives on the streets that needs to be rescued. I didn’t think they would not bother at all with that but then I’m continually shocked by the twists and turns of The Meldrums!
I've said the same many times about grooming. They are painful if they get knots.

I've been trimming our cockapoo's ears etc whilst she can't go to the groomers.

The latest video Bertie needs a good brush and trim. Ours has been going since she was 6 weeks old!

Reactions: 6
Get the blasted horsedog out of the girl's sand tray...he's not being trained or taught any boundaries whatsoever
horrendous!! He’s probably pissed in it. Not that Mrs Minger herself would care about hygiene levels.

finally figured out who BurtyBoi reminds me of.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.