Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that Vlog is dire. That’s 17 mins I’ll never get back, I had to fast forward where she’s scrunching that packed & eating 🤬😷 it makes my toes curl. Also I thought it was really sad that she said she’d basically spend her birthday morning on her own, and loved it. She is the most un maternal women Ever!!! She’s should never have had kids she’s too bloody selfish!
Having the girls was all for the gram, she’s regretting pretending to love the instamum life now it doesn’t pay the bills! The amount of love she shows that dog we haven’t witness her show a fraction of that to the girls ever.

Reactions: 11
For long-time vloggers their editing is really poor. I don't know why you'd leave it like that. How sad that she says 'I've had a long slow morning alone, it's been bliss.' When mine were little they loved any birthday. The homemade cards for me, the breakfast in bed, opening my presents for me! It's such a shame she'd rather spend it alone. The kids must sense it. Lee mentioned the caffeine in the coffee. Why have it if it makes you unwell!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She placed an ad in the local selling page for a white cot with a broken drawer.
Wonder if Poppy has finally moved into a bed:unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Actually first vlog in a while where we haven't been treated to a walk in the 'Blair Witch' woods:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Specialized.. WTAF. When this ad comes out I am complaining.

And.. even with a fecking freebie they couldn't get it right. Oldest kid has a bike that is aged from 6-9

She'll have outgrown that nearly £400 bike by next spring.
That is a newer model as her one had black writing which is 2019

Poppy is adorable, she really is the cutest thing ever,

but who edited that vlog,
why was it so jumpy..... why was every sentence at the end of every clip cut off

that was weird.

Actually first vlog in a while where we haven't been treated to a walk in the 'Blair Witch' woods:eek:
When she was sitting outside munching away it just looked like waste ground in the background, not a lush forest trail 🙈

• Haha
Specialized.. WTAF. When this ad comes out I am complaining.

And.. even with a fecking freebie they couldn't get it right. Oldest kid has a bike that is aged from 6-9

She'll have outgrown that nearly £400 bike by next spring.
that’s because it won’t actually be for S, it will be for F avourite child come spring!

Reactions: 4
As the owner of a cockapoo myself:

1. Cut that dogs hair around his eyes so he can see

2. Give him a bath whilst you’re at it

3. If you can’t be bothered to actually put in the grooming required to keep his coat free from matts (especially on the underside), just get it cut it shorter for less maintenance.
We have a cockapoo and I've been saying from the start he should of been for a bath as a puppy to get him used to it. Poor dog

Reactions: 4
We have a cockapoo and I've been saying from the start he should of been for a bath as a puppy to get him used to it. Poor dog
I ( think ) the other day there was a story on her or Lee's camt remember of her washing to dog in the sink and I think she said he doesnt like a bath maybe I'm wrong but I seem to remember this

It was Pat who doesn't like the dog being bathed in an actual bath. Edgy was trying to squeeze the horse in the utility room sink.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I havent watched any of her videos in years, but Poppy is the sweetest little thing!
She’s lovely little girl. I just watched her say Bertie bit her face, the dog goes one way, pat just stands there and says do you want some good food, bleeping head. Dog needs to be told there and then naughty boy, even when he’s digging at the chair, he’s being asked does he want cuddles and she just sits there doing duck all. I don’t think it will be long and the dog will disappear. I know pups are nippy but you have to show them you’re in charge, doesn’t look like much of that going on!

Reactions: 12
Her when shes got f filming her eating like lady muck grrr have some manners so bloody rude why keep that in a vlogg

• Sick
I have to admit I have been able to indulge in my guilty pleasure of watching these two morons whilst being furloughed, and my God how the mighty have fallen. I am a complete and utter techno phobe, but am 100% certain I could do a better job than these awfully edited vlogs. They have no substance, sequence or purpose and I can't even bear to watch most of it (a while ago I could happily watched the whole vlog as it was half entertaining). It's like they are going backwards, in the old house they were semi professional, relevant and somewhat planned. These vlogs are like someone uploaded their home family videos up accidentally on YouTube. Honestly who films themselves talking and eating and thinks "tit, yeah that's what the world wants to see and hear right now!" They are completely clueless. Pat seems to be a 15 year old in disguise, seriously he seems to get more immature by the day?!! As a single parent to a 4 year old he completely puts me off looking for a date as I think he is the same age or a little younger than me, and if that's the kind of man that's married off I seriously have no hope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For long-time vloggers their editing is really poor. I don't know why you'd leave it like that. How sad that she says 'I've had a long slow morning alone, it's been bliss.' When mine were little they loved any birthday. The homemade cards for me, the breakfast in bed, opening my presents for me! It's such a shame she'd rather spend it alone. The kids must sense it. Lee mentioned the caffeine in the coffee. Why have it if it makes you unwell!
I thought this too! Blows out the candle on her own cake. As a mum, surely you let the kids do it?

Reactions: 10
💤 💤 💤 .......dear god, had more fun having my teeth pulled out. That was dire, watching her munch away, telling S to look into the camera when she was filming, the very close crotch shot (she doesn’t wear knickers) by S and then to top it all.....the camel toe in the gym shark of dreams when she got her birthday cake. A 5 year old could edit a video better, zero effort as per👎🏻

Last edited:
  • Sick
I thought it was really peculiar that Lee did the food shop on Rebecca's birthday...when he really could have gone any other day considering their both home 24/7 🤔 I would hate to think my partner would prefer to do the food shop on my birthday instead of spending it with me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I thought it was really peculiar that Lee did the food shop on Rebecca's birthday...when he really could have gone any other day considering their both home 24/7 🤔 I would hate to think my partner would prefer to do the food shop on my birthday instead of spending it with me 🤷🏼‍♀️
That says it all really!

Reactions: 7
Meldrum's own Blair witch Woods!!!

I get this visual of her zipping through those in her bike, shouting the words ooze and so so tiny, her straw yellow hair blowing in the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.