Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
She was too impatient to wait for a small Caverpoo to become available which would have been better suited to the rocking like a baby, lapdog she was after. Bertie Boy was a last minute Rebecca wants a dog so she must have one now without really being prepared for it. A decision she will regret just like having a third child and buying murder mansion.
He's a cute dog just large, neglected and not very well trained/ supervised.

Saw the news and read few articles about oil industry.
Does anyone know if anyone's been furloughed as articles says about limited staff aboard.
Which made me wonder how's Lee still getting shifts.
Be hilarious if he gets stuck on the rig for weeks.
They been so busy breaking lockdown rules what if he's got covid and takes it back to the rig?

Reactions: 2

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
Sounds as though Lee wants to have time away from you Rebecca if he’s always outside as you say cleaning the patio or hosing the lawn .... 🤔 ummm wonder why?!😂😂.... Such a moan a minute pain in the hole... Get the hell upstairs and clean the up the crap thrown around the floors like the house been burgled when I look at vlogs and while ur at it clean ur bathroom while ur at it....😉😘
I vaguely remember one of them saying how can’t wai
That’s really not how you do it. Positive reinforcement is key. If a dog nips you shouldn’t tell it off as the next time will be worse. You should be preventing the situation happening all together. Puppies nip anyway. They are teething, when he goes into teenage stage they will have their work cut out. They need to teach the kids how to be around him. Mine have beds and no one is to annoy or fuss them when they are in their beds, that’s their space. Dogs behaviour is really obvious so you need to pick up on the signs when they aren’t comfortable - lip licking, yawning etc.

He needs to be mentally warm out too. Guess what dog training does quickly? Mentally wears them out. He shouldn’t be walked that much. In fact I think she walks him for too long. It’s 5 mins per month of their age until they stop growing.
Well I don’t really care how you should or shouldn’t do it personally. I was saying I would tell the dog off, a tap on the snout and a ‘no’ is how I would do it. Unlikely to own another pup anyway so I won’t need to worry if I did it the right or wrong way. When I had a pup and a 3 yr old and she wouldn’t leave him alone, he still growls at her 10 yrs later, and I still will give him a warning! He never bit though. But would never trust him now I have a grandchild and he’s older and less tolerant possibly

Reactions: 1

fireflies

VIP Member
I can still watch pat the prats Insta stories on stories.ig website ( refuse to follow either of the Muppets ) but I can't find his main Instagram anywhere via Google only his old one which says link is either broken or page has been removed?? Has it gone private or obscure nsme?? What's he trying to escape!!😂 Or is he stuck in his hole with his stinky blue cheese??
It's now changes to Lee_Meldrum

When I couldnt see Lee s new instagram.. When I Googled his instagram a number of other sites showed with his current instagram posts and weird pop up boxes from " sexy babes" with photos inviting including conversation etc😫😷 I closed very sharp but wrote down the link for evidence here!! There must she a reason these women's sexy invite boxes pop up on his page on this site... Pat... Might be time to get in your hole before the copter arrives!!!... Greedy grubby wifey reads here AVIDLY😂
This is the one...
In Pats defence that site is rubbish, I looked and then put in my own username and the same slew of ladies came up and I know I have not been salivating over scantily clad world babes 😂

Gossgirl

if you have a delivery saver pass you can get a recurring slot.
Suppose you have to get one in the first place but once you have it it’s yours for as long as you use it. (ASDA)

Somerville12

VIP Member
Anyone know what his new Instagram username is???! Please let us know anyone!!?? Need a laugh and tattle at the mo!!

Somerville12

VIP Member
So all he has done is insert an underline???!!! If you look at her estimated yearly earnings on social blade it says between 596 to approx 9.2k pounds. Not much if he loses his job, has contract cut / reduced hrs... Longer off than kne. We 've all said here they are living beyond their means... And the nasty snarkiness he was met with off the helicopter!! If the split she would go to live with mum when he s off the rig and looking after the girls in the house. She s have three wks totally non Parenting!!! then move back in when because he s back on the rig!!! Barely diff to now just even easier!!!

Just typed lee_meldrum Instagram his old one with page broken still comes up on google!!??