Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what his new Instagram username is???! Please let us know anyone!!?? Need a laugh and tattle at the mo!!

Reactions: 1
So all he has done is insert an underline???!!! If you look at her estimated yearly earnings on social blade it says between 596 to approx 9.2k pounds. Not much if he loses his job, has contract cut / reduced hrs... Longer off than kne. We 've all said here they are living beyond their means... And the nasty snarkiness he was met with off the helicopter!! If the split she would go to live with mum when he s off the rig and looking after the girls in the house. She s have three wks totally non Parenting!!! then move back in when because he s back on the rig!!! Barely diff to now just even easier!!!

Just typed lee_meldrum Instagram his old one with page broken still comes up on google!!??

Reactions: 1
FYI ... Social blade... Look at the red figure video views for the last 30 days down 149.5%. Ha ha😂
Isn’t it interesting how in October, November, December, January and March, she gained exactly 1000 followers, at the same time each month. Such a coincidence 🧐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Isn’t it interesting how in October, November, December, January and March, she gained exactly 1000 followers, at the same time each month. Such a coincidence 🧐
Why she wasting money on buying followers!! 😂🤦‍♀️ Such a sad life they live!!!

When you have one job and you can’t even do that right so you have to buy followers!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope mr meldrum asked permission from mrs before dropping the mr ... what a weird decision... he is always going to be associated with her and pick up the slack when she cant be arse to do the video and everything else. No matter what they try... sob stories , rebranding new accounts it's not going to work people are not going to forgive like that new names but still the same arseholes who cant do their jobs properly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They always come up with whatever random short lived idea when he is home it lasts two
Minutes then she chucks it as soon as he’s away Cos she can’t hack the maintenance. Which is fine if you admit you have your hands full and cant run a house and a business instead of proclaiming to be super slow chilled easy mum
With 4 successful businesses .
I agree they will never separate she couldn’t hack it or afford it .

Reactions: 10
Hahaha what a joke you are Reb.
last year your life hit the shitter because you totally fucked up and refused to take responsibility. Your stay at home husband had to go back to work and you had to actually do something with your pathetic life but nahhhhh instead you cut out all the after school activities because you’re too damn lazy. If you ever go out you drag your mum with you because you are too lazy to parent your kids on your own. All the freebies stopped coming in so of course you do absolutely nothing if you have to pay for it. You packed in the Christmas elf after a few days cos you’re too lazy. You carted the pigs off because you are too lazy. You packed in homework cafe after 2 trips because you are too lazy. You packed in “lockdown homeschool” because you’re too lazy.... I could go on and on

your “real family life” is an utter mess love.
also stop treating lockdown as a bleeping holiday.. PEOPLE ARE DYING YOU STUPID BINT
What actually happened? What did she refuse to take responsibility for? Sorry I’m a bit behind!

Rebranding nah .... You can put glitter on a turd but it's still a shite. Imagine they think they'll bounce back a year after the racism publicity? Nah, they're not doing anything couple wise but they're up to something. Simple as. They've certainly not given it up as her management co still listed and if his profile has disappeared, it won't be for long. It's just playing with tattlers. Sad bastards. 😴

Reactions: 18
She wont divorce him until the kids have moved out so she doesnt have to parent them. She will rinse every penny out of Lee that she can, highlighting that she was the breadwinner for 2 years out of their 20 odd year marriage so of course she is entitled to it all. She will throw a divorce party then be out on the lash every weekend in tight outfits as she will still be so teeny weeny then. Through the week she will attend the gym, online shop whilst pottering around the house all by herself which is how she likes to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She wont divorce him until the kids have moved out so she doesnt have to parent them. She will rinse every penny out of Lee that she can, highlighting that she was the breadwinner for 2 years out of their 20 odd year marriage so of course she is entitled to it all. She will throw a divorce party then be out on the lash every weekend in tight outfits as she will still be so teeny weeny then. Through the week she will attend the gym, online shop whilst pottering around the house all by herself which is how she likes to be.
this is their future! 🔮

Reactions: 7
I've thought for a while that Poppy isn't actually potty trained. Nappies thrown out the window etc. No shame at all, the wee lass isn't event 3 yet - what I don't understand is why Begs would lie about it? Own it!!!

Reactions: 17
Ive just had a mooch on Sweaty Betty (kids are up early!) like a few pairs on their but at £95 I won't be buying them...Thats a weeks food shop and I couldn't live with myself if I had spent that then we needed it for food. Who knows how long the current situation will last.

Could today be #ad day? ;)
Wow! They are hideous!

Reactions: 4
Poor children... living in a frosty atmosphere for the rest of their childhood.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Enjoy the bike rides girls as your mother won't be out with you once daddy is away.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.