Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runaroundrunner

So the bike is an older model but still around £300 now if bought and also not the size for her if they want it to last. My at the time 5 year old got a 20 inch bike and now at 6 and a bit could prob move up to 24 inches and her seat is not raised near as high as saffys

Reactions: 2

fireflies

VIP Member
Just checked out the dog account

So her mum walks bertay
Now even Lee!
He's such a mug.
I can't work out of she loves the dog or not it's is it just for show.
She grew up with dogs. Her mum's dog seems well groomed.
The 2nd pic is poppy climbing the window sill to get away from the dog.
What if she falls.
What if she accidentally kicks the dog and he bites her.

Attachments

Bella7519

Chatty Member
Just seen Bertie in the sand tray, surprised he didn’t break it! So dangerous allowing him to just jump in, what if the children were playing there and he jumped in? He’s not a small dog and could easily hurt them.
Wish they would train him properly as cockapoos are good natured dogs in my experience.
What happens if he pees in it

• Sick
I remember when she said Lee had really bad OCD (not sure how accurate that is, think she said it for effect) and that he is a clean freak.
I think she should be thankful since she is a slob, leaving shit lying around, drawers open and nappies out the window. I think she should definitely make more of an effort herself when Lee is at home just because his job is probably very stressful manually.
If she wants a "day off", which it seems like she does then maybe she should discuss with him and they should arrange 1 day or something.
I don't know what she moans about half the time, she's been out on her own every evening/afternoon this week, hasn't she? And i also see her sitting around reading her books. God, I barely get chance to read, I think I have read 2 chapters in the past 2 months because I do a proper job in the house Rebecca and don't have time!
[/QUOTE
Save the likes of Rebecca & other similarly entitled sorts do adults actually get a day off in life? If they do I'm missing a trick because even on work light days I invariably have something to do even if it just putting a wash on, loading & unloading the dish washer, running around with the vacuum, wiping the loo & basin down and cooking dinner and cleaning up from meal prep. Surely this is normal 'adulting'. It would be nice to lounge around doing not a lot (such as drinking tea and cuddling a my unkempt horse) but in all conscience I vouldn't do that knowing I have stuff to do and a family to care for. Either I'm weird or I'm nor an entitled princess!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
aren’t they “friends “ with someone who owns a bike shop of cafe? Could be that maybe they has some they can’t sell at the moment but to be honest we will also be dusting off our bikes his week for the first time in years since it’s getting boring walking or running all the time with to gyms open . I won’t be posting videos of me chatting absolute ignorant misplaced Shite blissfully unaware of the world going to shit whilst wizzing through the woods though

You thinking of the coffee shop they were going to? Ride I think it’s called? Think it’s just a coffee shop - not sure there’s any cycling connection there? It certainly isn’t a bike shop.

Karen1

How strange that they are still pinned to the notice board though. Poppy as the youngest is what, two and a half now? Scan pictures fade if left in the light, wouldn’t you put them away somewhere safe? I know I did with all of mine.
It’s florences as far as I know I remember it from the old house

B4rney

Bertie is what, 6 months now? He absolutely shouldn’t be in the nipping stage still. It breaks my heart for Poppy that they’re not doing anything about it. He’s an incredibly boisterous dog and now he’s hitting puberty it’s going to get worse as he’s a bully (he’s obviously not aggressive). It would have been so (so) easy to fix if they’d trained him when he was younger. Doing it in his teenage phase will be a bitch.

Poppy was in a pushchair for the morning exercise. She didn’t need a nap; she could have done with a run.
He’s very much still teething hence the nipping. They need to get toys he can chew on like a fallow antler or a hoof etc.

Runaroundrunner

Go Florrie’s Bike is from Halfords.. will wait for the official “AD” then. Sorry but see if you are having to adjust the height of the saddle on a brand new bike already, wouldn’t you get the next size up? She’s going to outgrow that very quickly.
it is but it’sa hand me down from safiyah. Safiyah hasn’t got s Halfords bike as they don’t do that brand

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
We all get old I guess, even at 31 grey hairs and lines develop, I doubt any skincare regime turns anyone into
A character from ‘death becomes her’. Botox and under the knife I guess. 3 kids I’m sure would age anyone
I don’t think this comes across as bitchy etc I’m just thinking that what’s the point in critiquing her for aging, it is what it is

Sorry but I’m 7 yrs older than her, 3 kids, spent 20 yrs on a sunbed but I look younger than her by at least 10 yrs, well apart from the grey hair that is screaming out for some bleach that is 🙈 My skin is not great but I look after it and unfortunately it is tropic I am currently using!
Well I’m 7 yrs older than you, and I’ve got white hair coming thru under mine, 3 kids also, a shed load of stress throughout a 23 yr marriage and I look I think my 45yrs, though often ppl think I’m in my late 30s when i say I’m a nan. But I think she looks her age, I don’t think she dresses her age or figure mind you, but I don’t think she looks particularly old.