Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLando

VIP Member
Are we sure they all oil wives
Thought kaths husband Mr watts was a plumber.
I gather they all wives and spouses of lees mates as some look older.
Are they all school mums too?

They never do its always lees mum
If my daughter had got knocked up by accident straight from uni and never bothered to work a day in her life, I probably wouldn't rush to babysit for her! If she was working hard, even at actually being a mother, then I'd definitely offer some help and time off. But what the actual fuck does she need a break from?!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

CurlySue

VIP Member
Bit random but......
I’ve been thinking how I’m only 2 years older than Rebeggar.
My parents are quite well off (not in Daddy Cannons league!) My dad worked hard & was sensible with money. Once we were all in school my mum worked part time to contribute. We all got weekend jobs aged 14/15. My dad took dig money off us, it sat in a vase and he gave us it back when we got our own houses 😆 But they taught us about independence, responsibilities & working for what you want.
I got with my husband at 16, we married the same year as Pat & Bec. We waited to have kids and maybe that’s why our relationship with them is so different. They are our world and instead of trying to escape them to go to the gym or on dates we WANT to be with them and don’t really go anywhere without them.
I honestly can’t relate to her on any level for having so much in common with her.

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Im sure she's so quiet because she is in town donating nappies to the food bank she was paid to visit last Christmas since they've put out an emergency appeal. Just like other successful local Insta "celebs" Nikki Brown aka Westholme Interiors and Claire Jessiman aka Foodie Quine. Given that she didn't even take a tin of beans in when she used them for an advert, and she managed to raise £600 with her charity run (which works out at £0.00006p per follower), and recently saved some money by receiving free school shoes for her 2 children, I am sure she is busy doing something to give back!

Either that or she's got a free slogan jumper pulled over her fake tan stained knuckles, drinking Yorkshire tea, reading Tattle while Poppy does as she pleases.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s such a dickhead.

Exhausted because she’s been out of the house for a few hours...

Listen up Rebecca- some of us who actually have real jobs are out of the house ALL DAY. All day. Every day. Working.

You ignorant twat.

• Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
"Hi guys, you can relate to little old me as I'm sure you drink out of mugs too. Come and chat to me with a cuppa, I'm just like you and am really interested in what you say".
How do you feel about a prat with a belter beer?
EA6E0726-A588-4761-A3A5-6CC03E9B2491.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Choco88

VIP Member
It will be like the friends episode where somebody lends Joey the happiest dog in the world to cheer him up when he’s moping over Rachel and he makes it miserable 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MrBull

VIP Member
Whalar load of shite 🤣
Sorry couldn’t resist.

The dog thing is ridiculous.
1) I wouldn’t lend her, or anyone I didn’t know, my dog
2) I wouldn’t have someone else’s dog that i didn’t know in my own home (especially with young children)

It’s a very flawed scheme!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Letting her over exited screaming 2 year old push her face into the dogs face....

Good move there Rebecca.

Glad to see you’re being a responsible parent and teaching your child how to behave around a dog. 😡

Good luck getting poppy down to sleep in half an hour 👍

• Sad
  • Wow

Nellypledge

I call my youngest feral but in a joking way as she’s much harder work than my others and has a very stubborn nature where she’s in charge 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m guilty of rolling my eyes after numerous shouts of mum when I’ve sat down for god knows what attempt to have a cup of tea or something to eat, certainly not when I’m staring at a mirror or speaking 💩 into a camera and I’ve abandoned them to fend for themselves
Hey, we all do the eye roll thing, and whisper ffs under our breath at times, but not blasted out for thousands to see on the internet. She really needs to learn to use her inside eyes and voice 😂

• Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
#55 I’m a machine of a mother my sheep might say, but I’m exhausted so please give me a free holiday.

I’ve lost count in the past month of how many times I’ve heard “this would be great on holiday, not that we’ve got any planned....” 🙄 FUCK. OFF 🙄

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Poppy isn’t sleeping at night

But she’s down for a nap and isn’t being woken up until 3 in the afternoon

And Rebecca seems to think she’s then going to go down to bed at 7pm....

Fuckkkkkkkkk sakeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is she really that stupid?! Really?!

• Heart
  • Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Oh cringe Reb! You should have worn a pastel midi skirt and little top 😳
Did your friends not tell you?

She looks like she’s just popped in on her way to the supermarket.

• Haha

mechanicmum

Hold on. Now she's claiming that this is how Poppy is every night & it's so distressing. If you watch vlogs before last week, no mention has ever been made of this. In fact they had zero empathy or sympathy for P not sleeping. They basically said she was just a nightmare toddler up until last week. How come all of a sudden, the nights have been like this all along? Also, she says she's "talking to the GP" (which is weird phrasing), so why is she still asking a load of ransoms for their opinion? Especially when she's getting so stroppy at their responses?

• Angry
It's been joked about before but I think a Tattle meet up would be hilarious! All the local Tattlers meet up at the Birdhouse cafe. Instead of carrying a red rose to be recognisable we could all wear a headband of dreams!!
I would wonder if the Duldrums would also turn up....but they don't read Tattle do they Lee DO THEY LEE!!!
Headband of dreams?

I’m in.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What self respecting adult refers to their group of adult friends as “the dream team”

She makes me die with the claptrap she spouts. She’s like a dopey 12 year old.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
It’s so common it’s unbelievable! 500k house, 2 Audis on the drive with personalised reg each, dripping in designer gear, but everything is maxed out. That’s the North East formula 👌🏼🤢😂
Yip. Sure is. Not a fn clue. 0😊
The Oil wives chat on here is a bit 🤨... What happened to women supporting women?! (jokes 😂). Seriously though, there are plenty of oil husbands as well as females in the industry too. I also know twats that work in the oil and twats that don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Meanwhile. Thought you guys would like this. When head in the clouds floggers like Mrs M come out with all their twee crap about pouring from an empty cup and such like, selling us products that are supposed to make our lives easier/better (but really are just about making them money and profiting large corporations) - THIS sums up everything normal mums are probably feeling (and a reason why so many of us loathe the “perfect life” instamums!). Also it really annoyed me when Reb came away with her “where there’s a will there’s a way” about going to the gym when Lee went offshore. So unrelatable. Some of us, despite having the will, aren’t privileged enough to have the way.

https://www.todaysparent.com/blogs/opinion/self-care-is-a-bunch-of-bs/
Excellent article. Feel like posting it as a comment on every self care shit post from any lying, shady influencer peddling some crap to their followers. Loads of them are guilty of it, but Meldrum has had had classic ones 🤔....

✔The anxiety curing Boden Jumper... ❤👚❤
✔The gym & PT (as mentioned the Where's there's a will there's a way patronising comment) 💪
✔The solo parenting whilst doing the kitchen lies 🤥
✔The magic tea, has to be in a mug hugged by her jewell laden hands, knuckles often covered ☕💍
✔The magic skincare routines 🤡
✔Being Leesa and Rebeggar, not mummy & Daddy 🥂 😴
✔The magic vitamins ☠
✔Crystals, reiki, yoga, 🦄
✔Nail and Hair cure all 💅
✔Switch off Sunday lies when videos of speed 'cleans" show her obsessional checking of her phone... She has a physical addiction and should consider surgery to getting her phone removed from her hand, same time removing her head from her arse hole. 🤕
✔The importance of Date nights (with her parents....) 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦
✔The obsessional self preening whilst kids are unsupervised 💄
✔Playing Spandau Ballet 'Gold "loudly. 🎶
✔ Pleasing yourself all the time. Never showing consideration or compassionation to others, particularly in lifts with the Team or in your photos or subject matter 🐙
✔Shove your kids to bed early and watch any old crap on telly 📺
✔ Putting yourself first.... Always 🏅🏆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Girl123

It’s so so sad that at 1:30 in the afternoon, on a weekend day, she has just posted saying she’s excited about her girls going to bed so she can spend time with the dog..... why can’t she just enjoy the company of her children and spend time with them. So sad :(

• Wow
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Interesting that Poppy apparently slept better last night....when presumably it was Lee’s mum (?) that was looking after her while they were out at the cinema? She sleeps better when someone other than the DumbDumbs does her bedtime...🤔

Says it all.

The kid doesn’t have restless legs - she’s just got shit parents who’s heads are so far up their arseholes they can’t see.