Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they ever sit in the blue living room - The room that she loves so so bloody much, is her fave room ever, can’t believe how much she loves it, bestest bestest room ever? 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t trust my cat not to claw the face off my youngest never mind a dog that has never met them before 😲 all dog owners I know with young children would advise against an older dog being introduced to the house and puppies are bloody hard work!! I struggled with a 2 yr old and a kitten 🙈 and she was only kept in until she was neutered (the cat not the child 🤣)
As read this my 6yr old is literally head first with half of their body in the box where our cat and her kittens are..........But generally as long as your not a dog she wont try to eat your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t trust my cat not to claw the face off my youngest never mind a dog that has never met them before 😲 all dog owners I know with young children would advise against an older dog being introduced to the house and puppies are bloody hard work!! I struggled with a 2 yr old and a kitten 🙈 and she was only kept in until she was neutered (the cat not the child 🤣)
I worry about the dog more 😂 toddlers don’t know their own strength,
And having to spend the day with Rebecca 🤦‍♀️ The Poor thing will go home depressed as hell.
And boden don’t do doggy jumpers 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t even articulate my feelings about the screaming child in the face of a dog who doesn’t know her. It literally takes seconds for a disaster to happen at no fault of the animal.

Reactions: 20
I forgot a child 😴 reb, you walked out the gate, turned back and the bairn hadn’t even realised you were away.

It’s hardly a real life home alone moment.

Anything for a bit of click bait and trying to get those views up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I forgot a child 😴 reb, you walked out the gate, turned back and the bairn hadn’t even realised you were away.

It’s hardly a real life home alone moment.

Anything for a bit of click bait and trying to get those views up.
Is that what her next vlog is?! What a tit! Tattle must annoy them so much because I no longer watch any of these stupid click bait vlogs. I come here to find out what’s going on. Suckers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that what her next vlog is?! What a tit! Tattle must annoy them so much because I no longer watch any of these stupid click bait vlogs. I come here to find out what’s going on. Suckers!
No. It’s the pizza, cinema one from a few days back. But so much easier to rename it than actually produce a new one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Me too 🤣 more entertaining for sure!

No. It’s the pizza, cinema one from a few days back. But so much easier to rename it than actually produce a new one.
So did they take P to the cinema? Would have been more than happy to pay to see that shitshow 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you tell them that? I have little girl and am sad to ban them. I will buy few elsewhere gutted all my fave brands are gifting her. Jojo gifted her before not shopped there since.
I messaged them via insta might email customer service incase insta run by pr.
Yep but I don’t think they will even respond. They place such high value on gifting influencers 👎🏻

Reactions: 3
For the love of god, Rebecca can you not just enjoy a film with your girls without putting it on Instagram. You post everything but when you last had a shite... those poor poor girls. I have teenagers and I know what their like about pics being posted on social media. When your girls get older all there friends will be able to go back and they will be cruel to them, and let me tell you! That’s when the tit will hit the fan!!

Reactions: 17
It will be like the friends episode where somebody lends Joey the happiest dog in the world to cheer him up when he’s moping over Rachel and he makes it miserable 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
For the love of god, Rebecca can you not just enjoy a film with your girls without putting it on Instagram. You post everything but when you last had a shite... those poor poor girls. I have teenagers and I know what their like about pics being posted on social media. When your girls get older all there friends will be able to go back and they will be cruel to them, and let me tell you! That’s when the tit will hit the fan!!
Absolutely can’t wait to see the tit hit the fan!! I can’t even get 1 back to school pic with all together have to photoshop a sneaky pic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too! I can’t even watch her stories without feeling my blood pressure climbing so I don’t watch vlogs.
I just love the Tattle comments 🤣🤣

Love a challenge.......HAAAAAAAAA!!!!
You like a bit of content you mean 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
Yep but I don’t think they will even respond. They place such high value on gifting influencers 👎🏻
JJMB’s PR management is shocking to be fair. Their CEO has let rip on second hand Jojo clothing sites before. So cringeworthy!

• Haha
Fml S & F sitting cosy on their couch watching a film with their mummy and being pestered for the gram.
Even as an adult that’s my favourite part of Matilda and I’d be annoyed if someone interrupted it 🤣 let them have a night off!!!

Also, you were running on empty because lee went back to work and you’ve done a couple of unsettled nights with your toddler and basic parenting?? FFS get in the real world 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Has she actually changed the name of the latest vlog so people think its a new one and click it? She is a dumb duck!!

Reactions: 14
Fml S & F sitting cosy on their couch watching a film with their mummy and being pestered for the gram.
Even as an adult that’s my favourite part of Matilda and I’d be annoyed if someone interrupted it 🤣 let them have a night off!!!

Also, you were running on empty because lee went back to work and you’ve done a couple of unsettled nights with your toddler and basic parenting?? FFS get in the real world 🤬
I was wondering why she was even filming it 🤷🏻‍♀️ just enjoy spending time with your kids put the phone away... tomorrow my day consists of soft play trip to Asda for treats then home to pull the covers through and watch a film on the couch and my phone won’t even be picked up as much as I post on Facebook etc my life doesn’t revolve around it it’s quite sad that hers does though... I feel so sorry for P she’s clearly missing L and R hasn’t got one nice thing to say about her she just can’t wait for bedtime and F calling P names and R letting her away with it is disgusting she might have not been there or completely understand but P will pick up on all this you only need to look at poor S to see the damage it’s doing

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.