Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IV just watched tonight's YouTube. Did Lee have a beer with his food then drive home?
Looks like it! Probably what, 90 minutes between beer and driving home? So likely to have been under the limit, still, you wouldn’t catch me having a drink before driving my kids home, especially on that road, let alone documenting it for all to see! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her legs are so skinny. The pic of her in that pink dress on Instagram, she looks like a flamingo. Does she edit them or are they genuinely that slender?

• Haha
Looks like it! Probably what, 90 minutes between beer and driving home? So likely to have been under the limit, still, you wouldn’t catch me having a drink before driving my kids home, especially on that road, let alone documenting it for all to see! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
The drink drive limit in Scotland is zero now. They are so stupid putting that out for everyone to see. I was genuinely expecting Rebecca to be driving home

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She is such a contradiction! Instagram post and rather than just thanking folk for the RLS help she has to mention a comment she didn’t like! Keeping your space positive are you grabby grubby!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If she does think Poppy has RLS then she should consider getting her iron levels checked as well- especially considering their crap diet!- anaemia can be a cause of RLS ( plus symptoms are actually more common during the day according to articles I've read 🙄)
But she does need to get her evaluated and if necessary referred by GP to neurologist....ok Rebs!

Reactions: 7
The drink drive limit in Scotland is zero now. They are so stupid putting that out for everyone to see. I was genuinely expecting Rebecca to be driving home
Its not zero it 22mcg of alcohol in 100ml of breath, a pint could easily put you over that though I'd imagine especially when you're as skinny as him! I'd never drink anything then drive, I won't even drive the next day! Absolute twit!

Reactions: 13
Although they say 22mg they also say that one drink can put you over the limit

Reactions: 3
Hi I’m sure the drink drive limit in Scotland was changed to Zero!! Which is that it should be everywhere
It’s not zero.
It’s 22 mcg of alcohol per 100ml of breath, which is really low so even 1 drink can put you over the limit meaning in reality you can’t risk even having 1 drink and then driving.

Reactions: 7
Hold on. Now she's claiming that this is how Poppy is every night & it's so distressing. If you watch vlogs before last week, no mention has ever been made of this. In fact they had zero empathy or sympathy for P not sleeping. They basically said she was just a nightmare toddler up until last week. How come all of a sudden, the nights have been like this all along? Also, she says she's "talking to the GP" (which is weird phrasing), so why is she still asking a load of ransoms for their opinion? Especially when she's getting so stroppy at their responses?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
The leg rubbing doesn’t really prove anything especially if the rest of the things they are doing for rls aren’t working, my son loves having his back rubbed when he’s falling asleep and for a while it was the only way to get him to sleep. We’ve made some changes, cut down naps, calm bedtime routine and a snack before bed and he’s started sleeping through the night and happily going into his cot. Don’t know why her first resort is to claim poppy can’t sleep because she has medical issue

Reactions: 9
Hold on. Now she's claiming that this is how Poppy is every night & it's so distressing. If you watch vlogs before last week, no mention has ever been made of this. In fact they had zero empathy or sympathy for P not sleeping. They basically said she was just a nightmare toddler up until last week. How come all of a sudden, the nights have been like this all along? Also, she says she's "talking to the GP" (which is weird phrasing), so why is she still asking a load of ransoms for their opinion? Especially when she's getting so stroppy at their responses?

It’s all very fishy....
If Poppy has been like that this whole entire time - first of all why the duck have they been so dismissive of it and acting like she’s just playing up for no reason?
And secondly- take Poppy to the Doctors! Get actual medical advice!

Jesus Christ

Seriously- what is wrong with them? Why can’t they ever seem to put their child first?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Could talking to a gp mean fan who claims or is a gp not actually appointment with family gp.
Also only last week we heard poppy shouting and her downstairs rolling her eyes saying shes so tired.
I assume she placed her in cot and left her controlled crying.

It’s not zero.
It’s 22 mcg of alcohol per 100ml of breath, which is really low so even 1 drink can put you over the limit meaning in reality you can’t risk even having 1 drink and then driving.
All they needed to do was edit out the beer from the vlog. If he wants to risk the drink it’s his choice - difficult to ascertain time scales and what they did ate in between as toots effect. It didn’t exactly enhance the vlog 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone else reckons Lees back offshore? I’m sure someone mentioned could have a two week on three week off rota. She’s not gone on about it as much this time - perhaps taken heed that broadcasting she’s home alone isn’t the safest option.

Reactions: 8
He’s defo away- she did “ everything “ her self yesterday no way she would do that if he was at home 🏠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All they needed to do was edit out the beer from the vlog. If he wants to risk the drink it’s his choice - difficult to ascertain time scales and what they did ate in between as toots effect. It didn’t exactly enhance the vlog 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone else reckons Lees back offshore? I’m sure someone mentioned could have a two week on three week off rota. She’s not gone on about it as much this time - perhaps taken heed that broadcasting she’s home alone isn’t the safest option.
Disappointed re drink driving.
Yes hes off shore hence why shes writing what she thinks is super mums list and organisation and mum went to swimming lessons.
Wonder whos having pops so she can go gym.
I thought she was starting 2s group.
I think consulting varuous people is just online shes googled boots md doctor ans had few conversations on the gram.
Shes not actually taken her to local gp who started any testing/ diagnosis.

Reactions: 6
When is she going to give up and stop sharing boring footage of her at the sodding gym

NO ONE CARES REBECCA.

It’s so boring.

Look,here’s me lifting hardly any weight. Look, here’s me sitting on a rowing machine pulling next to no weight and displaying appalling posture.

JUST duck OFF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
When is she going to give up and stop sharing boring footage of her at the sodding gym

NO ONE CARES REBECCA.

It’s so boring.

Look,here’s me lifting hardly any weight. Look, here’s me sitting on a rowing machine pulling next to no weight and displaying appalling posture.

JUST duck OFF.
Repetitive, predictable and mostly unbelievable perfect recipe for a vlog just throw a few freebie hints and affiliate links and you have yourself a perfect meal sadly it tastes like bullshit but looks pretty and that’s what counts !!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.