Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ella4

Chatty Member
I saw a comment about safiyah not being liked in the vlog or was upset , can anyone shed any light on that?

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Im confused why her numbers keep going up on you tube and insta why do people watch?
Shes vain, narcissistic, attention seeking, lazy, short tempered, short of patiance, lacks time management, organisation skills, dire hair care, so so makeup,awful fashion sense, greedy,ignorant to other peoples situations lives and finances, cold, abrasive, doesnt care about the environment, bitchy, racist,unprofessional, false, very up and down mood, ungrateful please feel free add more to this list.

I concluded majority of followers are watching because it's amusing how awful she is or they rather creepy love the children and are somewhat over invested in the girls lives thats vibe i got reading comments and when she scrapped Meldrums channel.
But if you love kids and you see a parent blatent favouritism, filmed even when they say no, when very private moments are filmed and revealed about the kids and a lot if the time when they look unhappy.
Sèeing a 2 year old constantly left unsupervised.
Seeing a mum whos fails to support school events and home work.
Knowing s missed 7 weeks practically a whole term last year to go away and be dumped in kids clubs.
We all agree they lovely girls but the mother moans a lot, no patiance,no warmth.
She doesnt think twice about puttting herself 1st missing assembly or 1st day school pickup to do what she wants to do.
She looks her happiest when her kids are not around.
She seems lack routine and keeps changing things so kids must be so confused.
On camera shes mostly smiley engaged mummy we see snippet of her true self on stories and vlogs.
Leaving poppy in huge garden or trampoline unattended.
Letting poppy roam the stairs and duffrent level of house to what shss on.
Reb so desperate get her in cot she places her down dirty ans wet then runs away.
If a child's not used to being left of course they going to kick off.
Unsupervised eating and unsupervised near water.
Poppys dumped with anyone and everyone lee grandparents, strange manny freinds.
Often their rooms cluttered mess majority of the time. I hope she's changed that low hanging blind cord and puts her in her carseat properly.
Alll we see is a mum who treats her kids like an inconvenience.
She hates cooking gives them mostly crap and tiny portions.
Also treating them all the same and babying them then she moans.
The girls like to change into several outfits a day, they fussy eaters and they never tidy away their toys thats down to reb.
I have watched a lot of vloggers in my time saccone jolys/inghams aside none are as bad as they Meldrums.
I do think in some ways all 3 girls struggling in different ways.
Why cant some if the fans actually see how dire she can be. Why are they so sucked in.
We were alll sheep once but we saw the light.

Eyeswideopen

Sorry if it’s sll ready been asked a few times but did I read correctly that she never went to school for Florence’s first day!? I’ve missed a few days of stories! Surely I’ve picked it up on the last thread wrongly………

Granny54

I actually like Boden and Joules but then im in my 40’s and have never claimed to be edgy or stylish. I wear dresses everyday. Always have done. You won’t ever see me wear trousers. I hate them. And joules and Boden do lovely dresses. Also shop in seasalt, fat face and now white stuff. Love a bit of John Lewis shops as well. That might make me dull but I’m old enough not to care what others think.

fireflies

VIP Member
Well it was a few years ago... and I know because my friend has her own insta business selling lipsticks and she emailed her and was given a response from her management and she told me that’s how much she wanted for 1 photo I’m sure a video was more. In fact she maybe sent me it let me go check screenshots

Ok I apologies I just checked the screenshots it was 1500 for a video and less for other stuff- also she doesn’t work on any gifted BASIS. I have attached screen shots but croped to hide my friends emails
Thanks what does video inclusion mean a vlog?
Her blog seems disappeared.
I assumed all gifted was gifted no obligation to share and no payment made she often shows most of it on stories.
Her blog has disappeared not that she ever did much on it anyway wonder why its gone?