Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flogger

Stopped watching the latest vlog after 3 minutes. I hate how she keeps talking about being the sole earner for 3 years. Number 1 - you didn't have a hard job, you were posing for Instagram and filming how 'tiny' you've become. So stop acting like you had such a hard, stressful job. You were self employed and could have still attended school plays/parents evenings etc. Which some working parents CAN'T. Number 2 - when you were busy doing this, Lee was busy RAISING YOUR CHILDREN. Doing arguably the hardest (and most rewarding) job on earth. So stop saying it with an ungrateful, resentful undertone which screams that Lee was a scrounger or something. And number 3 - please do consider your husband when you broadcast to thousands of people how quick time flies and how you want to do everything with the kids....you do realise that Lee can't? That Lee is now in the position you were in for the last 3 years and keep moaning about. How would you feel, Rebecca, if in 3 years time, Lee kept vlogging about how for the last 3 years he had so much pressure being the only one to pay the mortgage??? Any normal person would feel disrespected and undervalued.
And all while she was filming for 3 minutes and maybe more because I turned it off - her daughter was alone. What's more, she had an injury. AND she was eating. It takes seconds to choke. Even on something small.
I hope she reads this bloody forum as her fake friends aren't saying anything constructive to her so maybe she will listen to us 'trolls'.....who are actually giving her tips on how to be a better mum and wife. Doesn't sound like trolling to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Could you imagine the uproar and cries of misogyny if Lee went on about being the sole earner and the pressure he was under while Rebecca was a stay at home mum? The sheep would go mental, all the usual platitudes about how being a stay at home mum is a hard, thankless, job,parenting is 50/50 etc. If she was the sole earner why is Lee also a Director of Mrs Meldrum Ltd?

Princess Grabby obviously thinks it's a big deal since she's stuck in 1955 where the man is the bread winner and the wife stays home.
Lets not forget this woman has NEVER had a job, NEVER been self sufficent. The business may have been in her name and she was the face of it but Lee was essentially staff. He filmed and edited, and had his own adverts too. So they BOTH earned after he jumped rigs.

She's never happy. Either it's tough being the "sole earner" or it's tough being the kept woman staying at home with the kids.

Here's an idea Grabby, why not meet in the middle and get a job! Poppy in childcare for a few hours (we know how much you like to get rid of the feral one), go out and earn your own money, even part time. That way you both contribute financially, and you're not so isolated and stressed having to be mum all day (remember Grabby says she's only a full time mum when she's not working).
Only issues with that compromise, apart from the fact she's thick and unemployable (her CV would be a post it note) is that this bint is LAZY AS HELL!! If she wanted the princess lifestyle of nannies, housekeepers and ladies who lunch she shouldn't of gotten herself knocked up by the local football hooligan chav!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Popper

VIP Member
Poppy asks her to help her fix her toy. Edgy just keeps asking Poppy if she’s in a bad mood today and tells her she’s shown her how to fix it already. Poppy gets fed up and walks away. Put the phone down and engage with her and stop filming yourself lying in bed in your teeny tiny pjs - utter fud 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Hello,long time lurker.
I suspect Mrs Meldrum cares a whole lot about what is said on here. She reported an acquaintance of mine to their employer because of their tattle posts 😳

Funny that the blanket she was magically gifted/borrowed was just perfect for Poppy and had been a miracle cure. Nothing to do with the extra walks yesterday of course

• Wow
  • Haha

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Bit OT but am I the only one who never has and never will buy from boden? Incredibly over priced, boring clothes! Love Next, even find that a little over priced at times but why why why would you put your kid in a £30+ outfit that's just going to get muddy or stained? £14+ for a t-shirt? That's ridiculous and she knows it, hence why she's begging for freebies but expects her sheep to be paying these prices!

baldy111

Years ago when Lee was offshore before I felt that she had her shit together and was much better at juggling stuff. I feel the bigger her Instagram and YouTube the more sloppy she has become as a parent. All she cares about is being tiny and having me time. She behaves like someone wanting a gap year not a mum of 3!
That’s why for me she is a terrible mother. Everything is about her.
I live for my children, my husband works offshore and yes it can be difficult but I’m lucky I can spend all that time with them and enjoy them to myself while he’s away.
When they’re older I can have all the me time I want.
My youngest child has a condition which means she won’t be here as long as she should be, breaks my heart and seeing that vile excuse of a mother try and spend all that time away from her beautiful girls makes me very angry
She doesn’t know how bloody she is

• Sad
  • Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
“You slept all night”
“Daddy cuddles”
“Er what?”
“Daddy cuddles”
“Er what?”
Pat “daddy gave you cuddles”
“Ooooh right”
Telling when your husband has to translate.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

tootsie

Chatty Member
Oooh she's boosting engagement, actually responding to comments. She'll soon bore of it.
She's such a fn know it all isn't she? 🙄

Wait!
This is serious... Has she managed a ramming today? 😱
As a teacher I can wholeheartedly tell you, Reb, that the shorter days at the beginning of Primary 1 are not a “waste of time”. For many children who are used to only attending nursery for half days or not attending any full days then going for school every day from 9-3 is exhausting and very daunting. They’re not all as wonderful at settling as golden child Flossie

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Karma is a wonderful thing! I remember my knobhead brother in law boasting about what a wonderful routine their six week old was in with sleep, put her down at such and such time, settles herself to sleep in moments, sleeps til blah, quick dream feed, back down and sleeps til whatever, it’s all in the training, just need a good routine, no reason for sleepless nights etc. Fast forward six months to child from hell who only slept for a couple of hours at a stretch interspersed with three to four hours of being actively up in the early hours of the morning. It was wonderful to see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

HowardMoon

VIP Member
Maybe mummy and daddy wanted to treat them as they had such a hard year and poppys sadly never seen disney.
Shes so so happy and so so fortunate.
I be baffled if its another gifted break jow shes broke ties with channel mum.
If that bloody woman has been gifted a fucking holiday after everything that’s gone on I will be on the warpath 🤬

Is it just me, or does it feel like Pat the twat's been back on shore FOREVER!!!
...but he’s gifted us some proper belting memories to last us the next fortnight he’s away. Let’s see... he filmed his wife’s crotch close up and letched while she was working out, he showed us his gym (sex) face whilst lifting tiny wee mini baby 1lb weights, then topped it off with displaying his macho manly super sexy very speedy scooting skills in public! Weeeeeeeeeee! 🛴

Top value. Lee, thanks for the memories! See you in 2 weeks 👋 👋 👋

There's def a holiday planned, why would anyone buy 3 pairs of shorts (plus the rest I have no doubt) when it's the end of the summer and they are (cough cough) broke.... 🤥. Liar, liar, pants on fire....
I bet this is the longest Grabbys gone in her entire life without a bloody holiday. What’s it been? 4/5 months? Bless her cotton socks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Bit OT but am I the only one who never has and never will buy from boden? Incredibly over priced, boring clothes! Love Next, even find that a little over priced at times but why why why would you put your kid in a £30+ outfit that's just going to get muddy or stained? £14+ for a t-shirt? That's ridiculous and she knows it, hence why she's begging for freebies but expects her sheep to be paying these prices!

I’d rather go naked than wear Boden. Or Joules. It’s fucking awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I was just going to come on here to state the above about poppy's nappy. It's clearly soaking wet and hanging out of her pjama shorts. Get her nappy changed before you parade her in front of your thousands. Absolutely disgusting!

Ps: yes I would be in a mood too poppy if I had to wear a nappy full of urine for my latest Instagram performance!

Isn’t it just so completely insane that Rebecca is so obsessed with Instagram that she wakes up and the first thing she does is picks up her phone, goes onto Instagram and starts filming? It’s utterly bonkers.
Before she’s even attended to the most basic needs for her child (changing her urine soaked nappy) she’s laying there on Instagram.

What the fuck is wrong with her? Can she not see how ridiculous her life is? How obsessed she is with her fake online life?

It’s scary.

SheWereActuallyInCar

After the shit storm she caused with the £140 Anxiety Curing Cashmere jumper, I can’t understand why this fud even has the brass neck to affiliate link anything from Boden.
Can we just all have a moment of appreciation for the word “fud” please. Many thanks in advance.

• Haha
  • Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I have too. Frugi did reply to say that they were not aware of what had happened and they were now reviewing how they select influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Redbreast

VIP Member
Been thinking the past week this woman is never going to change. Quite honestly I've never come across (apart from my narcissistic mother) someone who never, ever seems to learn from her mistakes. She never, ever thinks, oh that's a sensitive subject I won't include that or this will just give more ammunition against me so I won't include that. She happily riles up her followers on a daily basis, in her words, with no fucks given. I joined this thread in October I think it was in the hope that some change could be made, I'm truly glad that she's had deals pulled and everything that has happened to her is HER doing, she has tried to blame others but if she cared that much she would try and change even slightly or even bloody fake it for God's sake, but no she loves all this. She loves being ballsy and appearing she's a boss woman who lifts other women up while treating them like utter shit. She will never change. For that reason I feel my time here is up but I wish you all well with continued laughs and trying to get her to see what she does is so bloody wrong. Take care you lovely lot xxx when you get a gut instinct it's usually right, and mine with her from the start was she just didn't seem to really, truly care about others feelings. She's not a nice person and I stand by that xx

• Sad

Somerville12

VIP Member
Get your fucking scrawny/ lazy/ self indulgent nasty arse up those fucking stairs... Lie beside Poppy read her a story tillshe falls asleep. Do some self reflection on her lifestyle and your relationship with her the child you nastily call the feral, difficult one. YOU are responsible for her mental well being, behaviour you don't like ... What is causing it you muppet. She was not born ' difficult or naughty' . She is the product of you, her home/environment and attachment ( or lack of ) to YOU . Her bloody face. How dare you roll your eyes at her needing or wanting you... You only want her for your effing phone. I could cry😰. I couldn't face watching her on stories.(I refuse to have Instagram to add to her numbers) what did she say about Safiyah and her teacher? I am curious being a teacher of Her sge?

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
That annoys me so much my lo starts nursery on Sept 10 but I've just got my date for my surgery Sept bloody 10th I've got to go in on the 9th and I'll be in all week I've been in tears for the last couple of days as I wont be there for her I'm absolutely devastated I know she will be fine her Daddy and my mum are going to be there but I cant help feeling guilty and upset I'm not going to be there. Im even crying writing this post I know im be stupid and they are children who have a far worse life but I've never missed my older childrens first days anyway enough about poor me I just really wanted to come on and say how annoyed Reb made me what mum doesnt do first day pick up if they can if my hubby had been off we both would have gone to collect I just dont get her she really does seem to have no maternal bond with any of them not even her fav Florrie.
You’ll have many, many more firsts! She’ll be absolutely fine once you’re fine 😉 so take care of yourself and don’t get yourself upset.
Good luck in advance 💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I actually like Boden and Joules but then im in my 40’s and have never claimed to be edgy or stylish. I wear dresses everyday. Always have done. You won’t ever see me wear trousers. I hate them. And joules and Boden do lovely dresses. Also shop in seasalt, fat face and now white stuff. Love a bit of John Lewis shops as well. That might make me dull but I’m old enough not to care what others think.

fireflies

VIP Member
Im confused why her numbers keep going up on you tube and insta why do people watch?
Shes vain, narcissistic, attention seeking, lazy, short tempered, short of patiance, lacks time management, organisation skills, dire hair care, so so makeup,awful fashion sense, greedy,ignorant to other peoples situations lives and finances, cold, abrasive, doesnt care about the environment, bitchy, racist,unprofessional, false, very up and down mood, ungrateful please feel free add more to this list.

I concluded majority of followers are watching because it's amusing how awful she is or they rather creepy love the children and are somewhat over invested in the girls lives thats vibe i got reading comments and when she scrapped Meldrums channel.
But if you love kids and you see a parent blatent favouritism, filmed even when they say no, when very private moments are filmed and revealed about the kids and a lot if the time when they look unhappy.
Sèeing a 2 year old constantly left unsupervised.
Seeing a mum whos fails to support school events and home work.
Knowing s missed 7 weeks practically a whole term last year to go away and be dumped in kids clubs.
We all agree they lovely girls but the mother moans a lot, no patiance,no warmth.
She doesnt think twice about puttting herself 1st missing assembly or 1st day school pickup to do what she wants to do.
She looks her happiest when her kids are not around.
She seems lack routine and keeps changing things so kids must be so confused.
On camera shes mostly smiley engaged mummy we see snippet of her true self on stories and vlogs.
Leaving poppy in huge garden or trampoline unattended.
Letting poppy roam the stairs and duffrent level of house to what shss on.
Reb so desperate get her in cot she places her down dirty ans wet then runs away.
If a child's not used to being left of course they going to kick off.
Unsupervised eating and unsupervised near water.
Poppys dumped with anyone and everyone lee grandparents, strange manny freinds.
Often their rooms cluttered mess majority of the time. I hope she's changed that low hanging blind cord and puts her in her carseat properly.
Alll we see is a mum who treats her kids like an inconvenience.
She hates cooking gives them mostly crap and tiny portions.
Also treating them all the same and babying them then she moans.
The girls like to change into several outfits a day, they fussy eaters and they never tidy away their toys thats down to reb.
I have watched a lot of vloggers in my time saccone jolys/inghams aside none are as bad as they Meldrums.
I do think in some ways all 3 girls struggling in different ways.
Why cant some if the fans actually see how dire she can be. Why are they so sucked in.
We were alll sheep once but we saw the light.

• Heart