Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys. Just popping up some affiliate links to some naff shorts that i’ve Just bought. It’s nit like I don’t have so, so many other paper bag skirts and shorts that I just loved these gorgeous ones.

Has she gone up market and binned primark for H&M? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi guys. Just popping up some affiliate links to some naff shorts that i’ve Just bought. It’s nit like I don’t have so, so many other paper bag skirts and shorts that I just loved these gorgeous ones.

Probably- You can’t affiliate link primark after all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im guessing someones been reading here .
As she explains she tweaks Lightroom.
The green and the sky look freaky weird.
Shes a weird one she asks for feedback and ignores.
I honestly think she has body image issues always talking about being tiny, small portions. Clearly mentally she needs this filter to feel good about herself.
Do we think her freinds are chuffed shes made them look like ooompa loompas?
Is lee back off shore tommorow cue school runs are so hard. Im so tired.
Poppys under the weather or doesnt like that group.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Its a twatty thing.... embarrassing and twatty.
So it’s a Meldrum thing. 😐

twit speak is also a Meldrum thing
View attachment 35698

My eyes roll so hard to the internal sound of “for duck sake Rebecca, you’re not a teenager/Marie Kondo ”
Reading that I can picture the Verruca Salt in her stamping her feet. Whining at the same time. Why do you even explain if you don't care what others think? Because you CAN'T stop yourself reading here can you Rebeggar?

She is a bit of a tactless witch really
A bit? You mean she IS a tactless witch.

Reactions: 7
🤣

bleeping hell these shorts she’s got are bloody horrible!!!!!
They look like something a pensioner would wear on a cruise.
She’s got no taste in fashion whatsoever! 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m American, but was wondering if it was a Scottish thing to refer to your husband by his last name like she does?
Also what’s up w Lee only posting w F today?
I’m not Scottish but I don’t think so. I think it sounds quite harsh whenever I hear her say it, like a mini power trip. She’s like a mean boss making her staff know their place 🙄

What a horrible wench she is. Imagine saying that about your husband.
Yeah the name Lee doesn’t fit her ‘posh’ name criteria. She’d prefer a Hugo I’m sure 🤣

Imagine being a man who’s balls are so tightly clamped by his idiot wife that he thinks spending his days taking bullshit photos like that equates to time well spent.
He’s such a bleeping wee bellend.
Oh well - off you duck back to the rig tomorrow Lee, there’s a good pup, let lady muck pass the props to your mum to look after while she’s getting a good old ramming 👍
🤣 imagine your husband, but mostly 4 year old kid, being your photo witches. It’s so bleeping narcissistic. It’s not a once in a while thing, it’s every single bleeping day and I bet it takes ageeesssss 😫

Reactions: 9
I see lees as loud as ever and same cackle he seems find so much funny.
Those shorts they be ideal for holidays not that we have any booked someone get the violins out.
Those shorts boring she has so so many clothes why does she need 3 more pairs.
Least 2 be returned next week its all about athe affiliate links money grabbing attention seeking cocunt as usual.

Every pair of those shorts is worse than the last 🤮

Lee told her not to buy the matching top but she’s going to anyway as they’d look great for holiday NOT THAT THEYVE GOT ANY HOLIDAYS PLANNED. She added that so quickly that methinks they have! Oops!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im guessing someones been reading here .
As she explains she tweaks Lightroom.
The green and the sky look freaky weird.
Shes a weird one she asks for feedback and ignores.
I honestly think she has body image issues always talking about being tiny, small portions. Clearly mentally she needs this filter to feel good about herself.
Do we think her freinds are chuffed shes made them look like ooompa loompas?
Is lee back off shore tommorow cue school runs are so hard. Im so tired.
Poppys under the weather or doesnt like that group.
It's false bloody advertising she's not even tanned in the original! The greenery is blue and she looks like a streak of pissy coffee. She can't seriously think it looks better.

Reactions: 6
MoD has a podcast and her last guest , Maisie Hill, declined any intervention during her pregnancy and refused scans. Some might say, as a practising Midwife, she should have stated how important scans can be.
Omg! Why would she not have challenged her on that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Holy hell, those shorts are simply awful Mrs Meldrum, return them immediately.

All the other pensioners on the block might be rocking them but you can surely do better.

God she's despicable. She's turned into Del Boy. Flogging poor quality sh*te to unsuspecting idiots. What happened to saving money. She's bought multiple pairs of shorts at the END OF FLIPPING SUMMER!!! Isn't she supposed to be educated to uni level? Get a refund mate because you're just plain thick. The poor kids have lived like paupers while these two live it up.

Reactions: 10
Oh dear there’s not many sheep towing the line with the filter pics😆😆😆
It’s bizarre that she wants to change the gorgeous greens in her backgrounds to that strange filter colour 🤷🏽‍♀️
Someone has said she loves that she can recognise Mrs Ms pics without even seeing her name from the colours......that’s because she’s the only person on insta who makes green bushes blue 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it the teachers Rebecca?
should we have a witch about the teachers again!?
Do we need to get her on a vlog and ask her about the teacher she doesn’t want? would that help Rebecca!?
Or do we just need to tell the complete strangers on your Instagram?
it’s just so hard to know how to deal with these things isn’t it Rebecca.....

1C18A62B-0AE9-4E5D-8F74-8D187C2CAAFF.jpeg

Oh here’s an idea...
PRIVATELY!!!!!!
This isn’t “helping” other parents, it’s not “helping” other kids.... it’s just content.
It’s just you making money from your child’s anxiety with starting back at school.
That’s all it is. At least S is worthy of a story today 😂

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.