Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she doing?!?!? So she’s had zero sleep and then goes for a full on work out at the gym? And now complaining that she’s SO SO TIRED. What does she expect? And what is she trying to prove?!

Reactions: 13
Is s
Oh my word you’re right! That would fit with it just being night times as well!
How will she get sympathy or validation about her parenting though if a doctor rules out a medical condition and just puts it down to lazy parenting?

Think about the engagement,that clearly comes before the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know I wouldn’t be surprised if she left channel mum rather than being sacked - blaming them for her online career going down the tubes and not doing enough to advise or protect her. Just knowing what she’s like this mess would never be her fault so the blame would have to lie with someone else and channel mum could be a good scapegoat for her. Just a thought. Although, if she quit them I think she would have also made more of a point of mentioning that she’d left and she hasn’t said anything about moving agency, so I could be wrong.

Reactions: 7
If it is threadworms (and the symptoms do point more to that) then she will never mention it again I imagine.
It will be like F’s runny nose that was discussed endlessly on her insta then magically went away and was not referred to again.

Reactions: 14
She’s ridiculous.

“Sleep deprivation is a witch

Bore off Becky.

If you were really “sleep deprived” you wouldn’t have had the energy to go to the gym at 9am. 🙄

Have a coffee dear and just shut up. You have no idea what it means to be sleep deprived!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg!!! ✋ STOP with the close up crotch videos, it’s vile and at least show us before you spilt your last weeks breakfast, lunch & dinner down them, as let’s face it you don’t change or wash your clothes very often, I still can’t believe you don’t have a shower after the gym? 🤦🏻‍♀️ You dirty Bint

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s hoaching 🤢🤮

What the hell is wrong with her? Complete lack of personal hygiene and never washes her clothes?
Or is it that she’s just a stingy witch and doesn’t want to spend any money on the hot water/electric bill by using the shower or the washing machine?!

Reactions: 6
Moaning about sleep deprivation whilst wearing gym gear and two of her three children are in school... My heart bleeds for her 🤣 She presumably had a baby sitter this morning so could have had a nap rather than get rammed. And it's not like she has to go to work. She's a self absorbed, self pitying hole. Becomes more unlikeable and unrelatable by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That big list of jobs (🤭😂) and yet she didn’t have “wash manky hoodie and leggings” on it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yuck! Imagine sitting in your work out clothes all day after working out! She must stink!

Wash those clothes Edgy and take a shower!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s ridiculous.

“Sleep deprivation is a witch

Bore off Becky.

If you were really “sleep deprived” you wouldn’t have had the energy to go to the gym at 9am. 🙄

Have a coffee dear and just shut up. You have no idea what it means to be sleep deprived!
I’ve had an awful nights sleep funny enough my son slept through soundly it was my partner phoning to tell me he’d be late in from work then he phoned me to tell me he’s on his way home so he gets in at around 3am and I’m still tossing and turning trying to get back to sleep I eventually fell over at half 5 then was up at 7 to get organised for the nursery run... I’ve not moaned about it but will be having another cuppa and an early night! I certainly wouldn’t be at the gym no sympathy from me P sleep problems are all their own doing 🙄

Reactions: 10
I remember when I first started following this thread back in May-ish time after never seeing or hearing of Mrs M previously* they were saying 'We are just accepting it that Poppy is a bad sleeper, it's just how she is'. Wonder what made them change their minds?

* (I was on Tattle for the Conways' thread and came over from the fast links and just stayed for the tit show. Tattle gains views for these Mummy Vloggers and they know it)

Reactions: 8
Poppy isn’t sleeping at night

But she’s down for a nap and isn’t being woken up until 3 in the afternoon

And Rebecca seems to think she’s then going to go down to bed at 7pm....

Fuckkkkkkkkk sakeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is she really that stupid?! Really?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She seems to nap ok and everyday and sleeps so whats the deal with bed time????????

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.