Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This whole influencer shit really pisses me off. They get paid extremely well for churning out some half arsed, poorly researched bollocks of an advert, are gifted holidays, clothes, cosmetics, toys, furniture, decorative items, days out, food - you name it, they receive it. Fancy something new? Drop a hint in a post and a few days later it magically appears. Don’t like it after all? Ebay it! What do they ever buy themselves? And these tossers were bragging about overpaying the mortgage not long ago. No wonder they could afford to overpay, it’s about all they do bloody pay. Anyone messaged Jojo Maman about the latest gift cos I’m fuming!

Just take comfort in the fact that in a few short years the bubble will have burst and this pair of twats won’t have a pot to piss in.
Also, their children are going to grow up to hate them and there are untold issues that are going to arise as a result of the fact that their parents have pimped them out to the highest bidder and literally sold their childhood for a quick buck.
Rebecca & Lee lead a very sad existence. She’s a complete and utter weapon- as thick as pig shit with as much personality &
Charisma as soggy weetabix and Lee is just a fucking laughing stock, a wee boy who’s living off his spoiled wife and her Daddy.
They are just absolute idiots.
They think they are the shit because they beg for free stuff? They are welcome to it. If that’s all they have to fill the void in their sad lives then frankly I pity them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
LONG time lurker 👋 the dog thing really annoyed me . I previously had a rescue dog , she got put down at the start of the year as she was a very old lady. Hubby and I started dog sitting for people we knew occasionally as we quite liked having a dog around but felt it was too soon for new family pet. We have since rescued another dog and can I just say it’s been crazy . My children are similar ages to Melds and I have a similar set up (in terms of hubby working away and when home he works ALOT 6-10 pm type of work 🙄) and we are an experienced dog family and I can honestly say that dog sitting is nothing like having your own pet. My older dog was a very canny old dog who was happy with a “mooch” around the woodland x2 a day ,new dog needs a hike morning noon and night and is still crazy . I love it though and I’m used to balancing 3 kids (one still 👶) and a dog and all that comes with it ,I don’t see it being realistic for Melds to do this . And it would break my heart for her to get only to give it up . The dog I have right now Comes from a family who wanted a cute companion that they wanted as an accessory but they weren’t prepared for how time consuming properly looking after a dog is. Even when we have dog sitted for 3 weeks at a time it’s still not a true reflection of what having your own dog is like .. sorry for the long rant it just really bothers me and it will break my heart if they get a dog only to hand it in to an overflowing rescue centre after a few weeks cause they can’t cope

• Heart

PUGLETT

Garden party? 😂 Loads of pretentious arseholes to be found in Banchory. Mostly oil wives who would be nothing without their husbands

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I have contacted Boden to advise that she is trying to make money when she hasn’t bought the item. Surely this is so wrong, all the other influencers at least buy the item first then affiliate it. Rebecca wil affiliate anything just to earn money and this is wrong. I have complained to Boden and I’m going to look in to this further as it is not right that she does this.

I am so fed up with this women she has no shame whatsoever and is a greedy little cow

• Heart

CurlySue

VIP Member
Aw poor Princess Pinocchio was out the house from 8.45-3......try WORKING in between those hours instead of mooching/baby classes/whatever else she does.
Or a 12 hour shift.
She’s clueless, I honestly don’t know who finds her relatable or likeable!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I bet the borrow my doggy thing is an Ad! Why would she want to borrow someone else’s dog when she can take her mother’s one for a walk which is straight across the road! We see you Reb 👀

Definitely more to this whole dog thing than meets the eye.

I wouldn’t let her look after a bag of dog shit, leg alone inflict her on a poor dog. She’s like Cruella Deville. A dogs worst nightmare.

• Haha

Youbelter!

What the fuck? Your daughter has a friend over and you plan on cleaning inside while they're outside climbing a bloody tree? I would be watching them like a hawk. 😳😳😳 Would never in a million years let her look after my children - she is a walking disaster

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her captions give me rage ; time to be Bec and Lee rather than Mummy and Daddy 😡, time with the team🙄, she’s an idiot.

She writes such bollocks.

She makes me cringe.
She’s got the personality of a wet bit of toilet paper.
You can just imagine the utter shite she comes out with after a glass of lambrini
No wonder she’s got no real friends. She’s an idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha

HowardMoon

VIP Member
So gifted sorry “press package” clothes again and a personalised Febreeze why do companies keep sending her stuff !
Personalised Febreeze! Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️ I wonder if that’s a passive aggressive swipe by Febreeze. There you go you smelly beggar - have this bottle of nasty chemicals to artificially mask your sweaty crotch stench so you can get one more ramming out of your leggings. You’ve saved yourself precisely £2.49. Oh the glamour of Instamum life! Living the dream there Reb 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Sponfused

VIP Member
Bit weird but the colour of the grass and hedge looks so nice and fresh in Lee's pic, then in rebs it looks nuclear! How odd to want that all over your insta feed
That’s the thing, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Lee’s picture. The scenery is lovely, Rebecca looks naturally tanned, they look like any run of the mill attractive couple. But god forbid everything should look so average. Reb has to be blonder, tanner, thinner... who cares if the shrubs are blue. Filtering everything to high heaven is obviously not that uncommon on Instagram but I think it’s more typical of your 19 year old influencers and people straight off love island. Reb is meant to be playing the part of a relatable stay at home mum with 3 little kids. We all know she is far too vain for that though.

• Heart

Jade33

VIP Member
I'm a few pages behind so it may have been said already, but did she actually just come back to the point about safiyah not liking her teacher to clarify so as not to upset any teachers?! She even said she'd already clarified on Insta, but wanted to do it on YouTube too! 😡 Don't worry about the racist remark that I can well imagine would have upset a hell of a lot more people Hey!

• Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
That dog’s face is like “fuck me, another fucking photo for the gram, when do I get to go home to some peace”. Berry obviously not been trained yet in the art of the happy face for pictures like the girlies have!

Just be glad Pat the Twat is not around Berry and you’d be even more irritated. Go Berrrrrrrieeeeee.

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
When Poppy was trying to climb the barrier on the balcony at Starbucks.. my whole heart was in my mouth. And those two twats are just sat there with their coffee and filming her 😟

• Angry
  • Sad

honeyimhome

Try throwing working into that day Grabecca! She actually doesn’t have a clue. As a working single Mum of 3 I’d love a day like that 🙄

Sponfused

VIP Member
I only made it a little while into the vlog but I cringed so hard at the bit where she was sitting on the floor with F & P and she is snarling and snapping at P while she adoringly plays with F’s hair, all the while glancing over at the camera that is conveniently propped there to catch her young families every intimate moment. It’s so very creepy.

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Can’t bear to watch the whole vlog but a few things:

-She’s wearing the free Hari jumper. S is wearing the free dress. There is no shame.
-I may be being over sensitive, but poor P sat in a quiet kitchen eating her lunch alone. Not only is it extremely bloody dangerous, but there’s no social interaction whatsoever. Poor kid.
-dogs should not chase sticks. If they splinter, you’re in big trouble. Hashtag fact.
-the “goooooooo fetch” voice is similar to nails down a black board.
-If only she showed the same enthusiasm for her children than she does with a borrowed dog. Suppose the dog works wonders for a new click bait and engagement on the gram though.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s ridiculous.

“Sleep deprivation is a bitch”

Bore off Becky.

If you were really “sleep deprived” you wouldn’t have had the energy to go to the gym at 9am. 🙄

Have a coffee dear and just shut up. You have no idea what it means to be sleep deprived!

• Heart
  • Haha

Oldlegend

I have a couple of things from Boden because they suck you in with 1 item and a big discount code plus free delivery.
Then when you haven’t bought anything else in a year, Johnny Boden sends you a computer generated sob fest of a letter about how they’ve missed you, how much they value you etc with a £10 gift voucher plus free delivery...,, makes your Breton top £4..,,and the ridiculous cycle starts again.

I also wear joules but I’ve never claimed to be edgy 😬
You can own whatever item of clothing/footwear you like from Joules but PLEASE PLEASE Peachbomb do NOT let it be the edgy af pheasant dress from circa 2013 I beg.

• Haha