Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
She was sharing the cheap eBay Boden seller she buys from the other day, don’t think Boden PR will be sending her freebies after that.

Also, 🤮 to the Meldrum/saccone-joly arse kissing fest that’s going on. Obviously been consoling each other about their nasty trolls. Come to think of it they quite suit each other.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Can we go for a coffee sometime please? 🤣 Oil-wives-and-daughters-who-don’t-behave-like-oil-wives-and-daughters-united 🤜🏼🤛🏼
It's been joked about before but I think a Tattle meet up would be hilarious! All the local Tattlers meet up at the Birdhouse cafe. Instead of carrying a red rose to be recognisable we could all wear a headband of dreams!!
I would wonder if the Duldrums would also turn up....but they don't read Tattle do they Lee DO THEY LEE!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

SheWereActuallyInCar

Garden party ie. drinking in my friends backie (of her housing estate house). Nothing wrong with any of that at all but call it what it is quine!

• Haha
  • Heart

Alightened

VIP Member
TEAM POPPY 🙌👊. You go girl, show them who's boss. After a life of being lazy, having everyone running about after her and pampering to her every whim, here comes karma to bite her on the arse... otherwise known as Poppy👏👏👏😂🍾🍾⚡⚡🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
B9CF8961-DCF6-4F83-986F-62B4DBCE88B6.jpeg

I’m almost certain you’re still sitting at the tattle table Rebecca 🤣🤣
Obviously hoping your bill will be covered...

#gifted #notachance

• Haha
  • Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Aw poor Princess Pinocchio was out the house from 8.45-3......try WORKING in between those hours instead of mooching/baby classes/whatever else she does.
Or a 12 hour shift.
She’s clueless, I honestly don’t know who finds her relatable or likeable!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
The kind of women who think selling Juice Plus on Facebook is a job. The "u ok hun" ones, who post loads of "inspiring" pictures about being a girl boss and empowering women while bitching about all their mates.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oldlegend

Lee is an even bigger begging wee snake than her. He’d sell his maw if it meant they’d get a free holiday.

Lee, not being funny pal but you are the 2nd rotation into your new job. You’ve worked 2 weeks out the last 5... actually sorry you’ve worked 2 weeks out the last 2 and a half yuuurs.

Once you’ve finished touching yourself over the memories of the BMW, roll up your boiler suit sleeves, work hard on the best rig with the best bunch of guys you’ve ever worked with in your whole best life and save up the honest, decent way to take your “team” on holiday.

He’s thick as fucking mince.
Omg 😂 BMW memories firmly saved in Pats wankbank for the next 2 long lonely weeks down his hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Is it the teachers Rebecca?
should we have a bitch about the teachers again!?
Do we need to get her on a vlog and ask her about the teacher she doesn’t want? would that help Rebecca!?
Or do we just need to tell the complete strangers on your Instagram?
it’s just so hard to know how to deal with these things isn’t it Rebecca.....

1C18A62B-0AE9-4E5D-8F74-8D187C2CAAFF.jpeg

Oh here’s an idea...
PRIVATELY!!!!!!
This isn’t “helping” other parents, it’s not “helping” other kids.... it’s just content.
It’s just you making money from your child’s anxiety with starting back at school.
That’s all it is. At least S is worthy of a story today 😂

• Sad
  • Angry

Awhenny

VIP Member
Man, that was a spot of luck wasnt it, that the friend just happened to have a weighted blanket that was for poppy's weight. What are the chances, must have been meant to be🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

HowardMoon

VIP Member
Begging for posh coffee now.... 🙄
Yes and not even trying to be subtle. Who the fuck films a TV ad on their phone and then just tags the brand over the top on IG stories? It’s so lazy and downright embarrassing. Sees something she wants on TV then pops it on stories and expect it to magically arrive through the letterbox in a few days. I mean maybe if it was an expensive handbag or coat I might try my luck (it’s so icky I actually probably wouldn’t) but she’s begging for coffee. COFFEE! A bottle of Febreeze yesterday, free Yorkshire tea recently and coffee today. What’s she aiming for next time? OXO cubes? A Fucking bag of flour?! She’s shameless. I’m cringing through my phone 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

clm77

How can you not be there to pick up your kids on first day back when you don’t bloody work!?! Even worse that it was supposed favourites very first day 🤯 I would not have missed drop off or pick up for anything! The massive hugs and smiles when they come out and then all the exciting questions you have for them. I just don’t get women that are this far detached emotionally from their kids although my kids would probably appreciate me toning it down 🙄 but I do have teenagers as well as one who’s just started school but thinks she’s a teen!
That annoys me so much my lo starts nursery on Sept 10 but I've just got my date for my surgery Sept bloody 10th I've got to go in on the 9th and I'll be in all week I've been in tears for the last couple of days as I wont be there for her I'm absolutely devastated I know she will be fine her Daddy and my mum are going to be there but I cant help feeling guilty and upset I'm not going to be there. Im even crying writing this post I know im be stupid and they are children who have a far worse life but I've never missed my older childrens first days anyway enough about poor me I just really wanted to come on and say how annoyed Reb made me what mum doesnt do first day pick up if they can if my hubby had been off we both would have gone to collect I just dont get her she really does seem to have no maternal bond with any of them not even her fav Florrie.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Awhenny

VIP Member
As predicted once again Rebecca has found a miracle cure for restless legs the woman is a bloody genius , or a fantasist ... you decide 😊
Or she has discovered that she just needs to weigh the kid down so she cant move. Next vlog, you will see poppy on the couch under the weighted blanket, on the kitchen floor under the blanket...any sign of savage-ness and boom she is trapped under the blanket😂
P.S im aware i am making light of the blanket, however i do know how important they can be in calming people on the spectrum or with anxiety issues and have helped so many people. However i just think rebegger is a fud who wont use it for its intended purpose.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The story of her sitting with golden child complaining about Poppy, commenting how she can't wait for it to be Poppy's bedtime and agreeing with Florrie when she calls Poppy a savage. Honestly what kind of parent does that? Reinforcing to a four year old that her little sister is the awkward, feral, annoying one.

And Rebecca we know you don't care about your own childrens safety but if you have one of Safiyah's friends over don't sit on your arse chatting to strangers through your phone whilst they climb trees in the garden. At least stand by the window to make sure they are safe.

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
How can you not be there to pick up your kids on first day back when you don’t bloody work!?! Even worse that it was supposed favourites very first day 🤯 I would not have missed drop off or pick up for anything! The massive hugs and smiles when they come out and then all the exciting questions you have for them. I just don’t get women that are this far detached emotionally from their kids although my kids would probably appreciate me toning it down 🙄 but I do have teenagers as well as one who’s just started school but thinks she’s a teen!

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
On TOMM post about woman empowering woman , which i get , it was saying about followers leaving nasty comments and the such like . So Mrs Meldumb left a comment saying A-fucking-Men 🙄 . I hope she reads this because YOU wasn't being called out for your posts love .... you was called out for being a racist bitch and then trying to cover it up... sit down Meldumb you are an embarrassment

• Heart
  • Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Jesus Christ talk about easy money. I despair at the world. This is a real eye opener. Not only for this person but in terms in being indicative of what those with more followers would get. A grand or so is a drop in the ocean to these bigger companies, make a video on your phone , edit , post = earn the same as someone busting their ass either physically or mentally for 40 hours a week to take home the same money. Fly me to the moon.
We will never know what people earn and to be fair we've no right to. We don't know what our neighbours or even family members do. HOWEVER, what it shows clearly is what originally this thread was about, ACCOUNTABILITY, TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY, REGULATION, Not just from lying, cheating manipulating greedy influencers but from the companies themselves flogging their shit in this manner ... They are as much to blame for these shady dealings. All the fucking mum next door shit to deceive, it makes me sick! It is about time these bloody regulations were adhered to, these suppliers and influencers shat on from a great height, the latter by the inland revenue also.
Above all in the case of Rebeggar Meldrum it goes to show that despite claiming to be like the next person and "watching the pennies", selling kids clothes etc. They are liars. How proud does that make their family members feel? There's not an HONEST days graft on her CV not on his either when he was at home. Modern cultures greedy vultures.
Finally, with figures like that (at least of those amounts) exchanging hands between brands and the social media whores it goes to show just how flipping greedy and lazy these dispicable creatures of social media are, whoring themselves and their families rushing out shit, piss poor content just for the money. They are laughing all the way to the bank, ONE ad potentially making more than a lot in public service flogging their guts out for a month missing their kids into the bargain.
As consumers, followers whatever we label ourselves we can hold our heads high far more than they can, but really the sooner this disgusting bubble bursts for these idiots the better. ANY product I see peddled in this way from now on, by Rebeggar or elsewhere will be contacted. They won't be getting my custom until this industry is fully regulated.
I'm completely pissed off with it all today today. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
They both have such bad taste in clothes, look at the shoes! 🤮
The shoes are a bit ‘Benidorm gran’.

What happened to not featuring family and friends on your Instagram Bec? I’d ask on your grid but you’ll block me so perhaps we can do the “someone sent me a direct message” game instead 😉

• Haha
  • Heart