Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always said I’d never sign up to the girls doing classes on a weekend.....why does this woman have kids she clearly hates everything about being a mum!

Reactions: 18
It’s so so sad that at 1:30 in the afternoon, on a weekend day, she has just posted saying she’s excited about her girls going to bed so she can spend time with the dog..... why can’t she just enjoy the company of her children and spend time with them. So sad :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Is it safe for a 2 year old to be using a weighted blanket/duvet? I’ve always thought they have to be given out by an OT if all else failed? but she’s just borrowed one without any professional advice 😐

Reactions: 8
Poppy down for another epic nap time, and the girls are being entertained by Grandpa. Whilst she sits on her lazy arse and takes photos of someone else’s dog? She really is a lazy cocunt

Reactions: 28
Who in the right mind has lent her a dog!?

She’d be the first to tell the world and sue if it did something wrong!

Reactions: 10
She's already covered in mud, the dog's paws are muddy😂😂. Not a cat in hell's chance she'll cope with having to wash the dog everytime it's been mooching in the wood's. We all know she's way too lazy to be arsed with all that palaver. Now if Lee was home all the time he'd be the one to do it. Nah, can't see it happening.
20190831_135306.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thank goodness she’s got that two day spray in a can. That hoodie is a daily garm.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's really pissed me off is that the first dog she has borrowed is a cockapoo..

She couldn't cope with a cat... how the hell is she going to cope with a dog???

I always said I’d never sign up to the girls doing classes on a weekend.....why does this woman have kids she clearly hates everything about being a mum!
I prefer my kids doing classes at the weekends as they are tired between school & homework during the week & it's less rushed & more relaxed, just a different perspective!!

This is the best I can get of it.... can anyone tell is it a gift card?

Also, fml the dogs having a sleepover yet she doesn’t even know for certain if Poppy will sleep through.. fun! She’s a glutton for punishment. Dog will be getting vlogged within an inch of its life today.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
This is the best I can get of it.... can anyone tell is it a gift card?

Also, fml the dogs having a sleepover yet she doesn’t even know for certain if Poppy will sleep through.. fun! She’s a glutton for punishment. Dog will be getting vlogged within an inch of its life today.
First look I thought it was a glasses case, but it says card in it. Must be a gift card.

Reactions: 5
Cinema was definitely an ad - Sarah this mama life has just done it (and properly might I add)
Begface isn't willing to admit it's an ad yet I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She said she'd been speaking to the H.V about poppy.

I just hope the H.V is aware of the metal health issues that S is suffering from due to her mother constantly filming her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Cinema was definitely an ad - Sarah this mama life has just done it (and properly might I add)
Begface isn't willing to admit it's an ad yet I guess.
Even when they were in pizza express 😴 and filling they must have had a camera set up behind them as you could see the 4 of them in shot. How bleeping cringe, kids lets g for a special treat just us! Arrive at restaurant, hi is there somewhere we can set up our camera? It’s just sad.

First look I thought it was a glasses case, but it says card in it. Must be a gift card.
Yep definitely card/envelope shaped. She’s shady AS duck!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just like Disneyland Paris and the 3D cinema trip. She never learns and can't be upfront about ADs and freebies.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
We have two dogs and this year has been a nightmare for ticks. Given the fact Mrs Well Dumb films the resident deer in the woods surrounding Inchmarlo, her first purchase from the pet store should be an excellent tick remover. Our terrier rarely picks them up but our ruddy crossbreed spaniel / poodle can come back with up to 10 on a short dash through the undergrowth.
Is she really prepared for an hours groom post walk to prevent hair matts and diligently remove ticks in season ?

Is it safe for a 2 year old to be using a weighted blanket/duvet? I’ve always thought they have to be given out by an OT if all else failed? but she’s just borrowed one without any professional advice 😐
We have a son who has autism and he barely slept for his first 8 years and i was advised by the NHS OT that weighted items have to be a certain percentage of the persons weight and aren't suitable for sleeping with.

I'm no expert but i think Poppy needs to cut her 3 hour afternoon naps! We have a daughter the same age as Poppy and we have dropped her 1 hour afternoon nap, otherwise we can't get her to go to sleep. So we sometimes let her have a 1/2-1 hour nap late morning and then tire her out in the afternoon. I spend lots of my days walking and at play parks so she can use up her energy and she sleeps brilliantly!

Reactions: 15
Well, Sarah this mama life (🤮) has just done an ad for cineworld.... so would make sense that these muppets got gift cards for the cinema and thats the only reason they took the kids to watch a film? They don’t put their hands in their pockets usually so I don’t imagine they would bother if it wasn’t being paid for by someone else!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.